Hitlery only popular with illegal voters

Old August 11th 17, 06:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Hitlery only popular with illegal voters

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

*** I read that in the "Fresno Bee", a left wing rag out here in the

Central Valley. You need a picture ID to cash a check, to board a
plane, to make a credit card purchase ... but it is an imposition to
ask for one to vote ???
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

There is no constitutional right to cash a check, board a plane or make
a credit card purchase. Voting is different - especially when the only
thing you crackers really want to do is curtail the vote. There's no
evidence of illegal voting - notwithstanding what that clown of a POTUS
might blither/tweet about.

The constutution is only written for the protection of legal USA citizens.
Anyone who tunneled in, swam over, or floated in on a raft.....DOESN"T
COUNT.

*** So, since that dirtbag noTroll crawled out of the fertile soil of the
"Show-Me" State and is closely related to the primates, due to ancestral
fornication with lower and retarded vertebrates, does he require a
voting ID ???

***Hags, considering your toad-like appearance, I'm surprised that you're
allowed to enter a polling place, much less vote. As for me, I am well
documented with a driver's license, passport and Global Entry ID. What do
you use, your EBT card?

Global Entry ID ??? you pompous dick. That's about as useful as a

Global Drivers License, which most countries laugh at. But I'm sure you
need the ID to get back under your rock in the Ozarks, you hapless hick.

Old August 11th 17, 10:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news

http://bookoflife.org/gamma/01/hdr_1969/rape.html
Old August 11th 17, 12:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

***You obviously don't know anything about it. I can understand that you
don't have one as you probably couldn't pass the background check.

Old August 11th 17, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

All I know is that with my recently renewed passport I can go just about

anywhere I want to. But you Liberal dickheads need that extra bit od
useless ID to feel "safe", sort of like a portable "safe space".
You're a darkie, right ???

Old August 11th 17, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 2:00:34 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

There is a lot of voting by illegals here in Oregon. It is being encouraged by the Democrats in power here. I wish Trump hurry up and do something about it.

Double-A

Old August 11th 17, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

*** So, if we now deduct all the phony Democrat votes from
Hillary's total, then The Donald also won the popular vote.
But I think the Founders anticipated such crookery from the
parasites, the moochers and the deadbeats, namely the
Liberal contingent of freeloaders and sided with the
Electoral College, which prevents such blatant fraud.

Old August 11th 17, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

****Hags, you dumb****. "Global Entry" eases your return to the United
States. With the card you go straight to a kiosk, scan your fingerprints,
enter customs info and walk on through. No waiting in line. It would
simplify your return from your native Crackerstahn. It also automatically
enrolls you in TSA's Trusted Traveler program where you get to go through
security without taking off shoes, belts, etc. You could apply, but the
background check and personal interview would no doubt trip you up due to
your extensive rap sheet. Felons need not apply.

Old August 11th 17, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

*** And why exactly would an asshole like you need that ??? you don't
need it to sneak across the Mexican border and as far as I know, Liberal
moron still have unfettered access to all Liberal pockets here is the US.
You certainly don't need it to get back under your rock.
Came back from Germany two years ago and the Customs processing
time at DFW was less than 15 minutes. But I guess that's not fast enough
for you hillbillies, even though you have to stand in line at your One-holer
for hours. Perhaps you can get a special "****house" ID, for those special
#1 dumps. You're a pompous dick.

Old August 12th 17, 07:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

what happens when Hags cuts of Notrolls fingers and uses them to fly for free?

LOLZ
''#bawahahahahaawawa
Old August 12th 17, 08:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

"fingers" ?
Don't be silly.
You take the whole hand, that way you get any RFID chips as well.

Attention Hitlery-heads Bast[_2_] Misc 0 January 20th 17 05:05 PM
Hitlery: Just trust me on this one ... Hägar Misc 1 March 11th 15 09:07 PM
A Monument for Hitlery ... Double-A[_4_] Misc 3 July 8th 14 01:39 AM
Why Hitlery is Radioactive ... G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 1 April 23rd 14 02:31 PM
Voters Say NO To UFO's HVAC[_2_] Misc 0 November 9th 10 11:24 AM