Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old December 4th 15, 12:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 2:13:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Cloudy and a pleasant 45F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. A storm expected soon with a strong south wind that will set back that east wind for a little while. Yesterday there was freezing rain in some parts of the area, but not here in Gresham. Was able to enjoy my usual Wednesday lunch with Kim..

This morning I went over to Dollar Tree and stocked up on food.

Double-A

AA Great day long sleeve weather.No clouds again.Warming up nights and making sleeping better.14 people killed by husband and wife hate mongers.I was going to fly back to Massachusetts but I have a gut feeling about flying this Christmas.To much hate in the world,and a plane is just a bomb with wings.Killing 350 people on a plane to kill a man you hate will not stop killings by Allah TreBert
Old December 4th 15, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 2:13:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Cloudy and a pleasant 45F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. A storm expected soon with a strong south wind that will set back that east wind for a little while. Yesterday there was freezing rain in some parts of the area, but not here in Gresham. Was able to enjoy my usual Wednesday lunch with Kim..

This morning I went over to Dollar Tree and stocked up on food.

Double-A

AA Dollar store's are good.So are Thift stores fo9r getting stuff for van.TreBert
Old December 4th 15, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 2:13:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Cloudy and a pleasant 45F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. A storm expected
soon with a strong south wind that will set back that east wind for a
little while. Yesterday there was freezing rain in some parts of the
area, but not here in Gresham. Was able to enjoy my usual Wednesday lunch
with Kim.

This morning I went over to Dollar Tree and stocked up on food.

Double-A

AA Dollar store's are good.So are Thift stores fo9r getting stuff for
van.TreBert
******************
Hagar dines at the All You Can Eat Dollar Store. They serve leftovers from
roach coaches, 3 week old gas station hot dogs and Mickey Dees dumpster
remnants. When all of that is added to his gubmint cheese allowance, it
explains why Hags has put on enough of a paunch to be featured in the 2016
White Trash Trailer Park Fatties calendar.

Old December 4th 15, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A rare nice day here. Sunshine through scattered clouds. No wind. Current temp 49F as of 1:45 PM. Light rain earlier. Expect more rain for the next week.

Double-A

Old December 6th 15, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 1:51:31 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare nice day here. Sunshine through scattered clouds. No wind. Current temp 49F as of 1:45 PM. Light rain earlier. Expect more rain for the next week.

Double-A

AA No clouds no rain no wind,but bright sunshine.This morning put a timing belt in a KIA and it was a bitch. Hard working on a drive way.I made a friend and M*M has an air-duct cleaner. I got another place to hang my hat. Joe got a price of $1,000 to fix,and they told him it needed valves. Its starts and runs smooth. TreBert PS It cost Joe sip I know he will work hard,and be honest.
Old December 6th 15, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 3:02:35 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 1:51:31 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare nice day here. Sunshine through scattered clouds. No wind. Current temp 49F as of 1:45 PM. Light rain earlier. Expect more rain for the next week.

Double-A

AA No clouds no rain no wind,but bright sunshine.This morning put a timing belt in a KIA and it was a bitch. Hard working on a drive way.I made a friend and M*M has an air-duct cleaner. I got another place to hang my hat. Joe got a price of $1,000 to fix,and they told him it needed valves. Its starts and runs smooth. TreBert PS It cost Joe sip I know he will work hard,and be honest.

Between storms here. Up to 56F today as of 1:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Wind out of the south at 14 mph. Lots of rain and the creeks are rising. December is a traditional time for flooding here!

I have never replaced a timing belt, though I used to do some work on my cars. I used to fix TV's too, but now they are different. My TV just burned out last night! Flickered out and turned itself off, but only after giving off enough smoke to set off the smoke alarm! Had to open the doors to change the air. Sometimes the yoke (around the back of the picture tube) shorts out. Had that happen to a computer monitor I had. Probably nothing I can do. At least I still have another TV in my locker.

Double-A

Old December 10th 15, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Water world here! Currently 50F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind out of the south at 21 mph. Rain showers. Some hail. Monday and Tuesday nights brought hard rain and high winds up to 45 mph out of the south. Temp rose as high as 63F. There was standing water in my back yard! The manager brought out a sump pump to pump it out! The field behind my back fence was covered with water! Having a 1st floor apartment, I have to worry! The street that goes by my apartment was washed out a short distance to the north by the creek that goes through the golf course and feeds the Community College pond! I now have to walk a little further to catch a bus, since they have had to reroute the buses that usually go by my door!

I had to call Kim yesterday morning and warn her that the MAX Train was not able to come all the way to Gresham because a sinkhole had appeared near the tracks just west of Gresham and was stopping the train service. She took the bus, going the longer route to get around our washed out street, and still made it to lunch, but 45 minutes late.

A big tree blow down in our apartment parking lot and smashed the rim around the bed of a pickup truck that was parked there! The manager was out the next day to cut up the tree. Looked like the truck belongs to one of the women who lives here. I suppose the insurance company will say, "Act of God!"

Water, water everywhere! What drought? Too bad about California.

Double-A

Old December 10th 15, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 1:02:10 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA Timing chain better than a belt.Best to replace water pump at the vsame time. You could build my barrel boat in your room.You can see me and boat going into google and gazette picture of Herbert Glazier. AA be sure to keep your head warm when sleeping. 69 here,and sunny. TreBert
Old December 11th 15, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 2:26:52 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Timing chain better than a belt.Best to replace water pump at the vsame time. You could build my barrel boat in your room.You can see me and boat going into google and gazette picture of Herbert Glazier. AA be sure to keep your head warm when sleeping. 69 here,and sunny. TreBert

That boat looks like what I need for getting around the back yard if the water gets any deeper there!

The joke here in Oregon is: What do you call a rainy day in Oregon? Answer: A day just like yesterday! Pouring rain outside as I came to the library! I walked down the street by my apartment yesterday to the spot near Kelly Creek where it had washed out. It really washed out a big gully! And this is right across a four lane road that has become a major traffic arterial in this area! Road crews are down there working on it now. Big piles of rock are there to fill it back in!

Our Governor Kate Brown has declared it to be an emergency in 13 Oregon counties! Rivers have been closed to ship traffic because of dangerous floating debris! I5 was closed for a couple of days just north of Portland because of a land slide! And a tornado hit Battleground, Washington yesterday just north of Portland! There is ongoing flooding around the ares, and I saw another car crushed by a blown down tree right near the library! You might say all hell is breaking loose around here! And it's not even officially winter yet!

Double-A

Old December 12th 15, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 4:19:59 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 1:57:17 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA It rained from 11am to 12.I caused it and posted how. You got heavy air fr...

AA I think you can't get to the library.Here Cold night warming up and no clouds.Bright Sun. TreBert About 73

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM