NASA dooms Earth to Alien takeover ...

Old August 16th 17, 05:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default NASA dooms Earth to Alien takeover ...

Headline: Aliens could conquer the Earth by following
dangerous maps NASA sent into space.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...nto-space.html

First of, no one has even seen evidence of the first Alien
yet (not counting the wetbacks). Secondly, how would
these alleged Aliens use the NASA maps??
Keep in mind, this prediction is made by the same people
who also modeled the end of the Earth due to Global
Warming, Climate Change, Climate Disruption, the next
Ice Age .....

Old August 16th 17, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

Headline: Aliens could conquer the Earth by following
dangerous maps NASA sent into space.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...nto-space.html

First of, no one has even seen evidence of the first Alien
yet (not counting the wetbacks). Secondly, how would
these alleged Aliens use the NASA maps??
Keep in mind, this prediction is made by the same people
who also modeled the end of the Earth due to Global
Warming, Climate Change, Climate Disruption, the next
Ice Age .....

***But the maps include detailed instructions like "first take out **** hole
trailer parks like the one in Elk Grove, CA."

Old August 16th 17, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 9:49:27 AM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

Headline: Aliens could conquer the Earth by following
dangerous maps NASA sent into space.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...nto-space.html

First of, no one has even seen evidence of the first Alien
yet (not counting the wetbacks). Secondly, how would
these alleged Aliens use the NASA maps??
Keep in mind, this prediction is made by the same people
who also modeled the end of the Earth due to Global
Warming, Climate Change, Climate Disruption, the next
Ice Age .....

***But the maps include detailed instructions like "first take out **** hole
trailer parks like the one in Elk Grove, CA."

We are the aliens,and in our huge spaceship we came with all warm blooded animals.Earth 2 million years ago had only cold blood,and bugs. It all fits.We had rats that killed off dinasours by eating their eggs.Still do. Trebert
Old August 16th 17, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

Headline: Aliens could conquer the Earth by following
dangerous maps NASA sent into space.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...nto-space.html

First of, no one has even seen evidence of the first Alien
yet (not counting the wetbacks). Secondly, how would
these alleged Aliens use the NASA maps??
Keep in mind, this prediction is made by the same people
who also modeled the end of the Earth due to Global
Warming, Climate Change, Climate Disruption, the next
Ice Age .....

***But the maps include detailed instructions like "first take out **** hole
trailer parks like the one in Elk Grove, CA."

naturally, I didn't expect anything more intelligent from

a Show-Me rube ...

Old August 17th 17, 05:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Hägar" wrote in message

Headline: Aliens could conquer the Earth by following
dangerous maps NASA sent into space.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...nto-space.html

First of, no one has even seen evidence of the first Alien
yet (not counting the wetbacks). Secondly, how would
these alleged Aliens use the NASA maps??
Keep in mind, this prediction is made by the same people
who also modeled the end of the Earth due to Global
Warming, Climate Change, Climate Disruption, the next
Ice Age .....

***But the maps include detailed instructions like "first take out **** hole
trailer parks like the one in Elk Grove, CA."

We are the aliens,and in our huge spaceship we came with all warm blooded animals.Earth 2 million years ago had only cold blood,and bugs. It all fits.We had rats that killed off dinasours by eating their eggs.Still do. Trebert

Living in Florida the home of dinosaurs and seeing how gators took care of their eggs taught me a lot. Fl.red ants could kill the biggest dinosaurs.Get the picture Trebert