Wanted: Earl Colby Pottinger, Goddamned Mother Insultor

Old July 1st 03, 12:21 AM
Tom Mosher

Default Wanted: Earl Colby Pottinger, Goddamned Mother Insultor

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message
In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

[forwarded to AUK]

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Rudolph_X :

Dear Earl Colby Pottinger, Goddamned Mother Insultor:

You know that when I get my hands on you, I'm going to put my foot up
your ass! You Goddamned mother insultor.

I am not going to say anything bad about your mother, like you did to
me. The whole world can determine what kind of mother you had, just

from
hearing how you badmouth other people's mothers.

Earl Colby Pottinger, you are a Goddamned mother insultor, and will be
until the day you die. May God have mercy on your soul.

-RX

Please come and visit me here in Canada, Ontario, Whity, 118 AppleWood.
Please also be aware that I will print out this entire thread and hand

a copy
of it to the police as example of your threating and unstable

behaviour.
Anyone who does not understand the statement "Your mother was a

hamster, and
your father smelled of elderberries. Now go away you silly man before I

taunt
you once more." does need locking up. But the problem here is you are

just
the average ZetaDrone.

And ZetaDrone always a

1) Unable to admit that Nancy was/is lying to them.

2) Unable to admit they were wrong about Planet X.

3) Unable to use google to confirm what was said in the past, including
Nancy's lies that they supported.

4) Unable to do math or experiments. The few experiments were done by
zetadrones showed that Nancy was lying so they were quick forgotten

about.

5) Always threaten violence when they find themselves lossing every
agruement.

6) Never show up to commit the violence they claim they will do.

Earl Colby Pottinger

PS. At the moment I have a broken right wrist and can not use that

hand.
Even then I consider you a non-threat. If ZetaDrones fight as good as

they
think I should be able to defend myself with just a feather duster.

Dear Mr. Earl Colby Pottinger, Goddamned Mother Insultor:

Nothing you can say will ever justify the way you go around insulting
other people's mothers. That list you posted, is nothing but lies, and
you seem to be saying it is OK to insult other people's mothers, if they
are 'unable to do math or science experiments'.

Where I come from, here in America, when you insult someone's mother,
you better get ready to have someone put a foot up your ass. Now you
admitted that you are a degenerate Canadian mother insultor, and now you
seek to justify your mother insulting ways with cheap excuses.

-RX

Seek professional help, rapido.

-=-=-=-=-

I think we need to send Teddy Salad after Rudolph_X. I do know that FEEBLE
is looking for him.

(an old Monty Python reference).

Tom Mosher