Wally Anglesea, Assistant Mother Insultor...

Old June 30th 03, 08:41 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Wally Anglesea, Assistant Mother Insultor...

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Beware of Wally Anglesea! He goes around insulting people's mothers. I
won't repeat what he said, but when he starts losing an argument, he'll
resorts to insulting your mother. I wouldn't engage in a conversation
with him if I were you. Wally Anglesea badmouths mothers! He is the most
hideous and dastardly poster in this newsgroup.

Mothers of the world unite! Ban Wally Anglesea from this newsgroup! He
is a mother insulter!

-RX

PS - Wally Anglesea, you know that when I get my hands on you, I'm going
to put my foot up your ass. I look forward to the day we meet.

Wally anglesea, you are a filthy mother insultor! You and your mother
insulting friends.

One more!

-=-=-=-=-

"what part of "GOVERNMENT/media" disinformation agent
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"

-- Raymond Karczewski©, aka bRay, Kazoo, Raymoid, etc.