Moon Laws

Old October 21st 07, 06:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Moon Laws

On Oct 15, 7:50 am, wrote:

What is obvious to you Brad isn't obvious to others, and probably
doesn't even exist in the form you imagine. These serve a bogey men
for your imagination so that you don't have to look at yourself as the
cause of all the problems in your life. This propensity to project
onto 'them' all your problems is a common failing of most people to
one degree or another, and is especially pronounced in certain mental
disorders, like schizophrenia where there is a full blown personality
split, and paranoia, where EVERYTHING is blamed on the illusory
'them'.

Jim I am sure was referring to that possibility with my last reply
where I didn't take care to speak succinctly.

Now, the success of any magic trick stems from mis-direction. And
good magicians know their audience and what they're likely to do under
most conditions. And they craft fabulous illusions based on this
knowledge.

Secret agencies exist. Secret agencies in the US government exist.
Secret agencies in the US government have likely existed which are
responsible for managing the range of political and public discourse
since the time of the Civil War. Secret agencies do not operate in
the public eye. They operate in the shadows of public life and public
thought. They are well aware of human failings. They no doubt
exploit human failings to achieve whatever ends they set for
themselves.

It is easy to believe that they recognize that the propensity to blame
others is strong in you obi-wan, and know precisely how to push your
buttons and let you go against whatever target they have set up to
marginalize or shut down in this public domain - again assuming such
a 'they' exists.

Given the sensitivity of missile and nuclear and space technologies
and the wide-open nature of usenet I believe it very likely that there
are US government agents sitting around usenet analyzing classifying
and targeting a range of issues and perhaps even individuals. This is
likely not a very glamorous or prestigious or even an important job,
likely an entry level position that one wants to move out of
relatively quickly. But it is likely that such a 'they' exists.

Now Brad, you believe 'they' are far more powerful and sinister and
all-encompassing than I have portrayed here. That's partly due to
your illness, and partly due to your pride. After all, if Brad Guth
is targeted by 'them' - well, this is a batle of titans right?
hahaha.

You gotta learn to laugh a little dude, and live life away from the
internet - then you might be more interesting when you get back.

You mean when I've learned how to lie my faith-based butt off, while I
manage to cheat and steal from others like a good little Zion Yid of a
pretend atheist, that'll only topic/author stalk and bash away at the
likes of yourself, as well as for my arguments using those highly
conditional laws of physics while otherwise excluding all other
evidence that rocks my good ship LOLLIPOP?

BTW, is truth and honesty a Mook certified kind of illness?

Are you actually getting anywhere with your usenet contributions?

Have you established a list of topic supporters (other than myself)?
- Brad Guth -

Old October 21st 07, 06:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Oct 15, 4:17 pm, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:56:49 +0200 (CEST), in a place far, far away,
Jim Davis made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

To answer your question though, the thesis is that the US takes
the threat posed by usenet seriously enough to warrant its
monitoring and shaping usenet discussion.

The same way King George monitored and shaped the fellows who
inhabited Speaker's Corner back in the day when the public
turned against him, or the way the French Postal Service
monitored international mails in its famous 'black room' without
the French people's knowledge.

All these efforts proceed, not by outright obvious ban, but by
what Nixon might call 'dirty tricks' not directly attributable
to the agency carrying it out.

So they would be any agency charged with the duty to control the
range of discourse on usenet - if such exists.

What evidence do you have that you specifically are being subjected
to "dirty tricks" by the US government (or any other government for
that matter)?

Why do you find the possibility that Brad Guth is some sort of
government disinformation agent so much more likely than the
possibility that Guth is a very disturbed individual?

Just a wild guess, here, but maybe Mr. Mook is almost as disturbed, in
his own way, as Brad Guth?

Disturbed like Einstein, I suppose. Obviously yourself and others of
your silly semitic (aka pretend atheist) kind are not the least bit
disturbed about much of anything hocus-pocus or otherwise entirely
skewed that has been going down for decades. Apparently your auto-
destruct sequence plan of action for taking the rest of us down with
your badly sinking ship is exactly what your status quo or bust kind
of good ship LOLLIPOP is all about, isn't it.
- Brad Guth -

Old October 24th 07, 05:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Oct 20, 5:28 am, wrote:
On Oct 19, 10:47 wrote:

On Oct 10, 4:21 am, wrote:

A $40 billion satellite networkthat provided 50 billion broadband
wireless channels to existing wireless hardware and has a $100 million
recurring cost, would provide basic services to existing providers at
such a cost that they would jump onto the systemd so fast. And you
could also steal some customers from those providers with slight
reduction in costs and improvements in service. And you could bring
more customers into service at today's prices or slightly below todays
prices. All this would gen up $35 billion a year and consume
something like 2 billion of your channels.

Now, you're in a position to win a price war and expand your income
to about $120 billion per year - and increase participation in the
market to about twice as many subscribers as you had in the market
before the system was created.

I agree, so when is William Mook, Warren Buffett and myself going to
accomplish this worthy task that's worth "$120 billion per year"?
- Brad Guth -

Well I'm working on some synfuel plants right now. Once that is
underway I will do some acquisitions in the US. I am not seeking
outside investors or participation.

Willie.Moo, I must say that Raytheon and General Electric N367G
corporate 737-75(BBJ) jet is impressive. Is any part of it your's?

I'm certain that Raytheon and General Electric have each taken
advantage of every possible tax credit under the sun (and then some),
in so much that basically that spendy aircraft has became owned by the
public that had to pay extra tax so that those corporate folks didn't
have to spend an actual red cent out of their deep pockets.

Are you trying to suggest that you're well connected?

When do I get a ride in that nifty N367G?
- Brad Guth -

Old October 25th 07, 09:53 AM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Oct 19, 10:42 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 18, 3:59 am, wrote:

On Oct 14, 9:23 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:28 pm, wrote:

On Oct 14, 5:16 pm, Jim Davis wrote:

William Mook wrote:
I suppose when the voice of reason can't prove me wrong, they
call out the voice of unreason.

William, would you care to identify by whom you mean by "they"?

Surely you don't think there's a mysterious "they" out there trying
to make life difficult for you, do you?

I mean, that's always been *Brad's* complaint. :-)

Well, if this line of reasoning causes Brad to temper his responses
does it matter?

Now that's a weird contribution, Rabbi Mook. What part of MI5/NSA did
you say you worked for?
- Brad Guth -

Is it just me being Californicated watching all the specialty license
plates in Malibu, but does MI5/NSA when you squint at it look like
MENSA? Is Brad trying to tell us something? Is he sending a coded
message? Discuss among yourselves. Cause we're not going to get
much done talking about moon laws.. haha..

Of whomever has the biggest and best battery of SBLs (aka laser
cannons) is clearly in charge of whatever "moon laws" they'd care to
impose. The best location and energy resource for accommodating those
SBLs is directly related to my LSE-CM/ISS. Terribly sorry about all
that.

What do exactly you have against an efficient and safe Lunar Space
Elevator?

BTW, is there anyone else in this anti-think-tank of usenet naysayland
that likes 75+% of your research and ideas, besides myself?

Just wondering, can you list those of usenet as being constructively
in support of anything Willie.Moo/(William Mook)?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

Brad,

Please understand, and I say this with the greatest respect and care I
can muster, you are quite mad. Literally out of your mind. The
moment that dawns on you without remorse, without self revulsion,
without attacking yourself, without guilt, you can begin to heal.

Now, having said that, please understand I have nothing against your
schemes they are merely wrong. I have nothing against your beliefs.
They are merely wrong.

Its just that simple. If you would adjust your thinking so that you
could see that you are foregoing a lot of happiness in your life
because first and foremost you want to be right. And if you cannot be
right, then its war! haha..

Let me put it this way. Let's say there was a President who told the
American people that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
when there wasn't. And lets say there was a President who told the
American people that Al Queda operated out of Iraq when it iddn't.
And lets say that there was an American President who told the
American people that our troops would be greeted as liberators when
they wouldn't. And lets say that there was an American President who
said that the Iraqi oil would pay for the war, which it couldn't. Now
lets say the American President really and truly believed these things
when he said them. Would he be right in asking someone who questioned
the validity of those beliefs, why he hated America? What he had
against America?

Same thing with you Brad. Such a President may be ill-informed, may
be a tool of larger powers, may be crazy, may even be a liar. But one
thing that President couldn't logically and rationally ask anyone who
called him on his judgments, is what did you have against America?
That's just madness and points directly at madness.

Same thing with you Brad. WHat do I have against your lunar space
station elevator idea? Well, I have nothing against it,except it
won't work as you advertise and its a waste of time energy and
resources to even think about. But you wrongly and madly jump from
that benign statement about reality to what do I have against you? I
have nothing at all against you Brad except you waste an inordinate
amount of time on unworkable insane bull****, and no matter how
clearly and plainly someone points out the error of your ways, you
absolutely refuse to acknowledge the madness and ask what people have
against you. haha..

To which we conclude, you are either ill-informed, or a tool of larger
powers, or crazy, or lying through your teeth. And these are not
mutually exclusive.

I saw a picture in the New York Times the other day of the Dali Llama
and President Bush in the Capitol Rotunda. Bush was running his mouth
pointing at some detail of the artwork in the Rotunda. That'd be like
him, having audience with one of the most enlightened humans on the
planet and not taking the time to listen what he might have to say,
and wasting his time with pointless minutiae. haha..

You just gotta laugh. The way the Dali Llama was laughing while Bush
was running his mouth. And that's the way I laugh at you and your
insane questions. While I try once again to set you on the road to
sanity.

good luck dude.

Old October 25th 07, 10:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Oct 21, 1:39 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 15, 7:50 am, wrote:

[...]

Brad, I was going to try to break this down into simple pieces and
point clearly at reality. But as I read it I realized this is ONE
LONG SENTENCE. That means that not very much real thought has gone
into it Brad. It is a mechanical response of an insance mind that
doesn't want to look at reality.

The core reality Brad, for you or anyone, is that you must first take
care of yourself. I must take care of myself. You must take care of
yourself. Then we take care of our families, our friends when
possible, our community, and so forth. We work outward from where we
are here and now.

You Brad are trying to take care of everyone on Earth all at once-
protecting us all from the evil 'them' who are lying and stealing and
cheating everyone. Like Bush in Iraq, its hard to see how this is
helping, but you assure us with perfect calm and honesty that that is
precisely what you're doing. And like Bush who says he's also helping
the Iraqi people, you Brad are telling us you are not only helping the
human race, but are also helping alien races that exist on Venus and
are being robbed and cheated and undermined by the same powers that
enslave humanity. A great battle is going on in your mind Brad, and
you are at the center of it, everything rises and falls by your
efforts right here on usenet.

Its all madness Brad. Fortunately you don't have bank accounts or
armeis to command. So, people aren't dying and people aren't going to
the poor house because of your madness. But one thing is certain
Brad. YOU are dying, YOU are in the poorhouse because of your
beliefs. And its time to give them up. Its time to forgive everyone
you fear and hate. And when you are thorugh with that, and the
reality of the life you've totally wasted to this point dawns on you,
its time to forgive yourself and move on to something more important
than your insane beliefs. YOU and a family for Brad, lovers,
children, a real career, real talents and hobbies..

Whadayasay Brad? Are you ready for the real world? I know we are.

BTW, is truth and honesty a Mook certified kind of illness?

Truth doesn't need any defense to be what it is. Honesty is merely
recognizing things for what they are. Anything else is error that
needs correcting.

Are you actually getting anywhere with your usenet contributions?

I don't know? Are you still posting?

Have you established a list of topic supporters (other than myself)?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

The truth doesn't need support to be the truth. Only lies need
supporters and fear the truth. On balance I fear very little these
days and am quite happy. Can you say the same, honestly?

Old October 25th 07, 11:08 AM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 10:46 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 20, 5:28 am, wrote:

On Oct 19, 10:47 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 10, 4:21 am, wrote:

[...]

But synfuels such as h2o2 have been a done deal for better than a
century (H2O2 was discovered in 1818), that is unless there's no
ongoing incentive or honest considerations for the new and improved
ICE that'll safely utilize such an energy rich fluid as h2o2, along
with a little conventional fossil fuel or whatever other synfuel.

There is so much wrong with this that its difficult to know where to
begin. First, H2O2 manufacture

Hydrogen peroxide is manufactured today almost exclusively by the
autoxidation of 2-ethyl-9,10-dihydroxyanthracene (C16H14O2) to 2-
ethylanthraquinone (C16H12O2) forming hydrogen peroxide using oxygen
from the air. In this reaction, the hydroxy groups on the middle ring
of anthracene are deprotonated and are turned into ketones, while two
double bonds are lost from the middle ring and are replaced as C=O
double bonds in the ketone groups.

The anthraquinone derivative is then extracted out and reduced back to
the dihydroxy compound using hydrogen gas in the presence of a metal
catalyst. The overall equation for the process is deceptively simple:

H2 + O2 H2O2

However the economics of the process depend on effective recycling of
the quinone and extraction solvents, and of the hydrogenation
catalyst.

Formerly inorganic processes were used, employing the electrolysis of
an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid or acidic ammonium bisulfate
(NH4HSO4), followed by hydrolysis of the peroxydisulfate ((SO4)2)2
which is formed.

So, you see H2O2 is not a PRIMARY SOURCE OF ENERGY. It, like storage
batteries, is a SECONDARY WAY TO STORE ENERGY. So, it cannot be used
to power industry. It can at most be used to store energy gotten from
somewhere else. (either electricity or ethyl dihydroanthracene - which
is a pretty damned expensive and rare fossil fuel.

World production of H2O2 is around 1.9 million tonnes most of which
was at a concentration of 70% or less. Bulk 30% H2O2 sold for around
US $0.54 per kg, equivalent to US $1.50 per kg (US $0.68 per lb) on a
"100% basis

Now lets look at the energy density of 30% hydrogen peroxide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_density

Well pure 100% hydrogen peroxide is 2.7 MJ/kg. A liter contains 1.4
kg of material, so a liter of hydrogen peroxide at 100% concentration
(which is a deadly explosive by the way - not because it contains a
lot of energy, but because that energy can be released all at once
creating an explosion) a liter of hydrogen peroxide contains 3.78 MJ.
This is about 1/10th the energy density of gasoline. And a liter
costs about $2.10 to make using industrial processes. So, that's
equivalent to $21 per LITER gasoline - or about $100 per gallon.
..
Alright, so this wonder fuel costing the equivalent of $100 per gallon
is made in a quantity of 2 million tonnes a year. Lets say it was all
100% which it wasn't. But even at that each tonne contains 2.7 GJ and
so this is a total energy capacity of 5.4 million GJ. That's
equivalent to 885,250 barrels of oil per year. The world consumes
something like 30 billion barrels of oil per year. If everyone used
hydrogen peroxide, it would use MORE oil since it takes some sort of
primary energy to make a secondary fuel like hydrogen peroxide..

All other conventional ICEs that'll burn whatever fuel along with our
mostly N2 atmosphere are going to get relatively poor empg as well as
keep polluting at maximum levels of NOx, plus unavoidably contributing
many other nasty byproducts in their birth-to-grave (aka all
inclusive) cycle.

Hold on Brad, hold on. To make hydrogen peroxide you need a PRIMARY
source of energy. And what primary source are you talking about? If
you're using electricity with catalysts, you're talking coal or maybe
nuclear energy. If you're using ethyl dihydro anthracene then oil is
your primary energy source. In either case the lack of highly
specialized catalysts will limit production to something less than 1%
of todays' energy supply, even while we handle the same amount of
fluid volumes as oil (a hydrogen peroxide spill from a super tanker
would be a disaster of the first order given its bleaching properties,
its toxic effects, and its explosiveness) And the production process
produces its own bproducts that are tremendously more toxic than
anything produced by burning gasoline.which you've still gotta do to
power the damn hydrogen peroxide process.

Even utilizing H2+atmosphere is not going to
entirely save our badly failing environment

You're still alive Brad, so its not failing that badly, or some might
say,badly enough.

Fact is, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You get a
bottle of 2.5% hydrogen-peroxide and see it bubble up and imagine some
sort of steam engine is possible - without any appreciation of what it
takes to make hydrogen peroxide or how much chemical energy a real
engine really needs - and you make your pronouncements 'from the gut'
as Colbert might say. haha.. Relax, its okay to be wrong. Its not
the end of the world. Laugh a little, love a little and it'll be
alright.

that's going to be
continually getting hotter because of what the basic laws of physics

The sun has been getting brighter over the past 4.5 billion years yet
the average temperature on Earth remains more or less constant within
a narrow range. Why? Life has the capacity to alter its environment
to maintain life. One of the ways life did this was to pump down the
CO2 levels in the atmosphere - until there was so much oxygen that
fires erupted raising CO2 levels again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:P...on_Dioxide.png

Throughout most of the history of life on Earth carbon dioxide levels
were far higher than they are today. In 900 million years - the sun
will be too bright for life to be sustained on Earth without some sort
of intervention by intelligent action.

So, your hand-wringing is foolish at best and counter-productive at
worst.

has to do with any planet having recently obtained such a horrific
mascon of a nearby moon that's orbiting its mostly fluid planet, and
just fast enough as to keeping our inner planetology vary much alive
and geothermally kicking.

Well here you are going off the rails. You heard thw word mascon-
which just means mass concentration - with respect to the moon - and
you are for no goddamned reason at all predicting doom and gloom
because something that has existed in the moon for billions of years
has recently been discovered. haha..

Fact is, there does appear to be an anthropogenic source of global
warming in the modern era. Fact is, we've got to drop our CO2
emissions. That's not because all life on Earth is threatened. Its
because modern industrial life, and human beings in particular, won't
live as well on a warmer Earth. Life will continue. Its just what is
in the best interest of humanity? And it is in the best interest of
humanity to with all due speed end its reliance of fossil fuels. This
will come about by tapping into the sun or to nuclear reactors at a
cost that is competitive with fossil fuels. These systems will likely
produce hydrogen. Hydrogen will be used to scrub carbondioxide out of
the air (Sabatier reaction - already used on ISS) and produce methane,
which will be polymerized into higher alkanes like propane, butane,
octane, nonane, dodecane.

It seems the usenet gauntlet of naysayism

People posting on usenet have absolutely no power over you day to day
Brad, unless you give it to them. Blaming them for not accepting your
errors as fact is a form of madness on your part.

is well enough polished to
see your self, and this faith-based cultism that's in charge of
keeping those mostly fossil fuels and yellowcake as spendy as
possible,

I just bought gasoline for $2.98 per gallon. At 120 MJ per gallong,
that's 40.2 megajoules per dollar. If I were to top off with hydrogen
peroxide at $1.50 per kilogram, at 2.7 MJ per kg, i'd be getting only
1.8 megajoules per dollar. So your proposed use of hydrogen-peroxide
is 20.3 times as costly as gasoline at $2.98 per galon. So, how
spendy is that?

Brad, you don't know the basics, so your conclusions based on
fundamental misunderstandings are flawed. Everyone is not against
you, they just recognize that you are wrong on so many levels - and
you are too proud to accept that reality and so you attack those you
imagine are making you wrong - forgetting that reality doesn't need
any defense. The truth is, with or without your help. The only thing
that needs constant restatement are lies because the truth tends to
erode them..

is thereby keeping our environment as polluted and every bit
as lethal as possible,

If our environment were lethal Brad, we'd be dead. Like the 2500 in
Bhopal. THAT was lethal in that moment. The environment is not
lethal in fact the environment is supportive otherwise we wouldn't be
here.

especially as we emerge into WWIII on behalf of
surviving their global energy domination quest.

The goal of US policy is to avoid nuclear conflict. Part of that
policy is to maintain huge disparities of income between the US and
other nations. That's because poor nations before 9/11 never
successfully attacked rich nations. This whole thought process, which
has kept the peace since the end of world war 2 -failed on 9/11 - and
those responsible for our national security have not properly analyzed
what the new policies should be to secure the United States and its
people in the indefinite future. So, ruddderless and clueless we
drift from bad to worse. As a citizen I am concerned with our lack of
capacity to identify and do the right thing. Bush 1 invaded Somalia
instead of stabilizing the former Soviet Republics and getting a
handle on loose nukes. Bush 2 focused on SDI instead of global terror
until the success of 9/11. After 9/11 Bush 2 invaded Iraq instead of
doing those things to weaken and undermine terrorist power - he
inflamed them. Meanwhile, the number of loose nukes grows and we are
waiting for the shoe to drop - and a city to be destroyed before
sufficient political will is generated by that act to take the next
step. We will look back on the days between 9/11 and the first
terrorist destruction of a city with nuclear weapons with fondness and
laugh at ourselves that we complained about the restrictions to our
liberties in the face of the iconoclastic response to the destruction
of Paris or Rome or Tokyo by a loose nuke from the Ukrainian arsenal.
We will not be able at that time to criticize our leaders for their
obvious failings. We argue about idiotic theories of what happened on
9/11 while avoiding the very clear and present danger loose nukes
represent along with our total lack of appropriate response.

Of one fairly recent contribution on behalf of the makings and
utilizing of h2o2: "Hydrogen Peroxide and Sugar"http://www.americanenergyindependence.com/peroxide.html

Sugar s even more costly (though more energy dense) than hydrogen
peroxide. Since its a biological compound it takes food out of the
mouths of starving people to fuel things. You must've had a brain
wave while working in the kitchen one day Brad. Hydrogen peroxide and
sugar. haha.. Just because you can buy them at your local store
doesn't mean they are scalable to the kind of job - or even
appropriate to the kinds of jobs they would have to do in order to be
our mainstay of power.

[snip]

Old October 25th 07, 06:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

.
[...]

read more »- Hide quoted text -

Thanks so much for your constructive naysayism. I never once said or
having insisted that h2o2 + fossil/synfuel whatever was the one any
only alternative, just like H2 along with burning or otherwise
consuming our badly polluted atmosphere of mostly N2 that'll only get
much worse off with multiples of NOx is also not the one and only
alternative, nor is H2/LH2 all that end-user (aka village idiot) safe
or affordable because those nifty methods of Willie.Moo are simply not
going to come to past unless you suddenly become Yiddish and very pro
energy Cartel worthy. Saddam wasn't a Yid or being all that Cartel
worthy, and just look at what happened to him and of his oily Muslim
country.

I'll get back to you on some specific h2o2 production, storage and
usage questions, as obviously you're somewhat stuck within that usual
anti-think-tank and/or naysay rut of Mook, especially if it's about
anything that wasn't one of your all-knowing ideas to begin with.
- Brad Guth -

Old October 25th 07, 06:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Oct 25, 2:11 am, wrote:

[...]

But unlike yourself and of others you continually suck up to, at least
I'm not intentionally snookering folks or am I any kind of born-again
liar. Go figure.

Whadayasay Brad? Are you ready for the real world? I know we are.

??? we ??? (is that MI5/DHS/NSA/CIA, or what?)

BTW, is truth and honesty a Mook certified kind of illness?

Truth doesn't need any defense to be what it is. Honesty is merely
recognizing things for what they are. Anything else is error that
needs correcting.

Are you actually getting anywhere with your usenet contributions?

I don't know? Are you still posting?

Have you established a list of topic supporters (other than myself)?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

The truth doesn't need support to be the truth. Only lies need
supporters and fear the truth. On balance I fear very little these
days and am quite happy. Can you say the same, honestly?

In spite of your silly word games, yes I can. How about yourself and
that N637G aircraft of yours? (got truth?)

BTW, if I can somehow manage to take out or at least take down my fair
share of those pesky (meaning bad) Zion Yids, then so be it. How
about yourself (got anyone on your hit list? or is there no such thing
as a bad Yid, or bad any kind of faith-based arrogant and greedy idiot
according to that good spook/mole book of Mook?) Obviously you and
others of your kind don't have a speck of remorse or even hate the
likes of Hitler (no wonder nothing much is adding us as it should).
- Brad Guth -

Old October 25th 07, 06:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

William Mook wrote:
[...]

??? "To which we conclude" ??? (there's that pesky "we" again)

Does that mean that your MI5/DHS/NSA/CIA infowar resources are running
a bit thin?

BTW, when am I getting that ride onboard your N367G? (I'd like nothing
better than taking a spendy crap at 40,000' while onboard your private
737-75). If I got better and stayed really nice (even to those nasty
Zion Yids), could I have one of my own?
- Brad Guth -

Old October 27th 07, 07:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

William Mook wrote:
[...]

Oops! looks as though I've just killed off our resident MI5/NSA/CIA
spook William Mook. Sorry about that. Perhaps Raytheon and General
Electric can find it within their offshore corporate hearts to forgive
and forget, just like they forgave and forgotten about most of
everything else that got us into this perpetrated cloak and dagger
bloody and spendy 9/11 fiasco.
- Brad Guth -