Looking for an answer

Old October 5th 03, 06:18 AM
Shorty

Default Looking for an answer

I am looking for backing for a study in the possibilities of space travel.
Using a somewhat unconventional possess. If anyone has any information that
might help please let me know.
This possess will take about $385,000.00 to get all the equipment needed. I
have figured it will also take at least two years for the outcome to be
proved. I am looking for federal grants but the time limit is so far out it
may take too long for an answer.
There is however a Congressman that I have been in contact with who is all
for this kind of study.
Still waiting to see what's going to happen.
Thank You
Steve "Shorty" Owen

Old October 5th 03, 05:07 PM
Joann Evans

Shorty wrote:

I am looking for backing for a study in the possibilities of space travel.
Using a somewhat unconventional possess. If anyone has any information that
might help please let me know.
This possess will take about $385,000.00 to get all the equipment needed. I
have figured it will also take at least two years for the outcome to be
proved. I am looking for federal grants but the time limit is so far out it
may take too long for an answer.
There is however a Congressman that I have been in contact with who is all
for this kind of study.
Still waiting to see what's going to happen.
Thank You
Steve "Shorty" Owen

They're all going to ask you the same question anyone reading your
message here is asking themselves:

What IS this 'unconventional process?'

If you can't be specific, you can't hope for one developmental
cent.....
Old October 6th 03, 12:09 AM
Ian Stirling

Joann Evans wrote:
Shorty wrote:

[...]

I dunno, I'll invest two.

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | | Ian Stirling.
"The theory of everything falls out trivially." -- Etherman, sci.physics kook.