Traveling through the Solart System?

Old August 23rd 06, 04:08 PM posted to sci.space.station
zxcvbnm

Default Traveling through the Solart System?

The ideas of Time Travel -? & other (s) are reality mixed - & confused -
among other(s) that are really - the ends of what?

How do the planetary alignments stay in "focus" & why don't they just drift
away?

The ideas of Space & Time are altered at the core of what? In other words -
what is the idea - that we see & focus in that all is well & all is where it
should be at? I have many such whatever on this - however, where is it at?

The ideas that we see a floating object are really the ideas that we see in
that the conceptual understanding(s) are really "IT" That's right, that dam
thing is back again! IT, - understanding is a whole thing in that the ideas
of what it is & how to adjust to this are really the understandings that are
really the ideas that are - what? How is it that Jupiter does not just suck
up the whole Saturn system, in just?

I know a little about this? It is the ideals that immense Graviton is in
fact a comprehension beyond understanding, - if we can't say that is the
Boss, then who, or what is? I don't have a clue.

Understanding the polarization field Dynamatrix Theorems, comprehension
field cohesion Matricies, - & others, such as a little thing such as these
small
Moons should be sucked into Jupiter(s)? AHHHH? thing? in a second,? are
really the means to understanding the simplest understanding of anything?

We look for the biggest clue, & alter the interest as we see ourselves
understanding what these Huge, Massive, things in the night sky really
are? An understanding of common sense, willing to adjust it patterns and
of course an understanding never to learn?

The it patterns associated with a body of immense Graviton are of course an
IT that comprehends a thing we see & fit as an existence of what?

The point is that - it is not what you do see, - it is what you don't see?

It seems that I have done a little bit of Bad ----, I can't say that word on
this station & get published, & have to stop & think for a while?