Wapato Jail Sale

Old April 15th 18, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Wapato Jail Sale

Our Multnomah County commissioners have just sold a jail they spent $50 million to build, but never used, to a developer for $5 million, discounted from $10.8 million! This even though a charity was willing to pay $7 million to buy it and use it for a homeless shelter! I guess the taxpayers are supposed to make up the difference for the money that was left on the table!

http://www.kptv.com/story/37947132/m...-reduced-price

I smell graft!

And this was all done by local good Democrats! Not a GOPer in sight!

Double-A

Old April 15th 18, 10:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Double-A wrote on 15/04/18 10:43:
Our Multnomah County commissioners have just sold a jail they spent $50 million to build, but never used, to a developer for $5 million, discounted from $10.8 million! This even though a charity was willing to pay $7 million to buy it and use it for a homeless shelter! I guess the taxpayers are supposed to make up the difference for the money that was left on the table!

http://www.kptv.com/story/37947132/m...-reduced-price

I smell graft!

And this was all done by local good Democrats! Not a GOPer in sight!

Double-A

Maybe the County Commissioners figured that, if they sold it to the
Charity, then there was a pretty good chance that the Charity would
come, "cap in hand", looking for some handouts!!

--
Daniel
Old April 16th 18, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 5:43:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Our Multnomah County commissioners have just sold a jail they spent $50 million to build, but never used, to a developer for $5 million, discounted from $10.8 million! This even though a charity was willing to pay $7 million to buy it and use it for a homeless shelter! I guess the taxpayers are supposed to make up the difference for the money that was left on the table!

http://www.kptv.com/story/37947132/m...-reduced-price

I smell graft!

And this was all done by local good Democrats! Not a GOPer in sight!

Double-A

All US jails are owned by Mafia.All US water is owned by Mafia.All US drugs are protected by Mafia police.In Florida both Miami police and state.Reality we had our longest war(Afgan)to make sure cocaine and crack surply was no problem,Bert
Old April 16th 18, 11:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 1:34:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 5:43:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Our Multnomah County commissioners have just sold a jail they spent $50 million to build, but never used, to a developer for $5 million, discounted from $10.8 million! This even though a charity was willing to pay $7 million to buy it and use it for a homeless shelter! I guess the taxpayers are supposed to make up the difference for the money that was left on the table!

http://www.kptv.com/story/37947132/m...-reduced-price

I smell graft!

And this was all done by local good Democrats! Not a GOPer in sight!

Double-A

All US jails are owned by Mafia.All US water is owned by Mafia.All US drugs are protected by Mafia police.

This was just a county jail. The State of Oregon does ship surplus prisoners to those Mafia prison they run in the south. I think it is a violation of their rights! What if the federal government were to send its surplus prisoners to prisons run in Turkey?

In Florida both Miami police and state.Reality we had our longest war(Afgan)to make sure cocaine and crack surply was no problem,Bert

No, Bert. It was to make Afghanistan safe for the opium poppy! Now all I hear about these days is the terrible opioid epidemic!

Double-A

Old April 16th 18, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

__"reber wrote:
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert. and
"cocaine and crack surply was no problem",Bert.. as
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me", Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to **** into peoples' mouths, &
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]

Old April 20th 18, 01:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

Our Multnomah County commissioners have just sold a jail they spent $50
million to build, but never used, to a developer for $5 million, discounted
from $10.8 million! This even though a charity was willing to pay $7
million to buy it and use it for a homeless shelter! I guess the taxpayers
are supposed to make up the difference for the money that was left on the
table!

http://www.kptv.com/story/37947132/m...-reduced-price

I smell graft!

And this was all done by local good Democrats! Not a GOPer in sight!

Double-A

*** Wherever more then one Democrat gathers, graft and corruption
will flourish ... sort of like the Clinton Foundation, which has made
millions for the three main crooks, Bubba, Hitlery and Chelsea, and
screwed poor people the World over out of what was promised to them
with self righteous fanfare.

Old May 4th 18, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 3:22:32 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

UK took care of China with opium. GOP Mafia will take care of those that don;t pay their drug bills with TANG.Little difference.Opium puts you to sleep.TANG makes sure you don't wake up.I think back to Rodney King,and the Army had tanks to see that Black Americans could not riot beyond Watts.Todays it would be TANG time. Its scary,but I knew it was coming since 1963.GOP Mafia.Oswall,Ruby,Meyer Lansky,all wating for JFK in Dalas. Now GOP Mafia owns USA lock stock and barrel.When you can kill and get away with it.That has to tell you something.Its so much worse than the days of Paul Revere and the British are coming.(Revolution) I grew up in the best of times.I will die in the worst of times.A time when money talks and free speech is a waste..Bert
Old May 5th 18, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

__"reber wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."
"I grew up in the best of times.I will die in the worst of times".Bert
"Either way I die a bad death" Bert
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away"
as http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker has a
gruesome end in store for Bert
I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert.

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments[J]
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
with https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 [J]
who brags to know how everything works, which
is 1st & foremost TurdBert's habit to **** into
Old May 5th 18, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 3:36:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Mafia used its $$$$$ very wise.#1 land #2 Water #3 electricity #4 police #5 prisons.#6 State houses #7 White House. Treb
Old May 5th 18, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"TurdBert Glazier" wrote:
about "Treb" which is "The reeking excrement bucket"
that I have in my Van proved that

I could have paid off all my creditors, in full, using
money from my city-block-of-houses that I own, or paid
them with my hangar full of rare & valuable collector cars, &
I could have stayed in Massachusetts, where I could
have bought into in a royal, posh & plush Jewish Retirement
resort on the East Coast, and be living in their most luxurious
State-room, and be

Dr.-Bert-Glazier, the Social Events Director for this Community,
whereat I could give my Nobelch level Science Talks, Lectures
& Seminars to the local yokels, by me, Dr.-Glazier, the best
Imperial thinker there ever was, who is a proud Jew with a
Superiority complex and an IQ-of-1.22, and who knows how
everything works.

But now, that I have elected to leave Boston ...

I am sad to be in Fullerton, Huntington Beach or Anaheim
California where I am now a vagrant & homeless bum, and
I live in an old van with a bucket that I **** into. I call that pail

[T] "Treb" which is short for "The reeking excrement bucket".
[T] This very Treb ****-pail is the first thing that enters my mind
[T] when I wake up, and that "Treb" talks to me and I talk back
[T] to it, since I have now nowhere else to go to, but to cry & ****
into the UseNet, while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting

goes on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
causes more of Glazier's self-induced depression with that
gruesome end that she has in store for Glazier who got very
despondent because of it but, "never-says-'I'm-sorry" because
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments & all his
bad https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 which
made Bert say: "If I get shot in back of my head. So What".
"I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example" TreBert"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, old pali, snap out of it by stopping the use of
your "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug" for you and sober up
& stop that "Glazier's bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".

Now Bert, say instead something that makes people laugh
AT you, which you said you do like to do, .... and so, Bert
why don't you re-tell your reasons once more for what
you meant by that "What", when you said:
"If I-get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What TreBert"

Bert, listen up:
Are you going to do it with your own 357-Magnum which
you said to have bought when you were a Jewish Jailbird
who got death-threats when you were in the custody of
Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell, for badmouthing & thieving...
or....

was it about those other 2 times of death-threats which
you always brag about but never explained?

What exactly were you stealing on those 2 occasions?

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Hagar's in jail again. notroll2015 Misc 2 December 4th 14 01:43 PM
Just Got out of Jail (TreBert) bert Misc 18 September 15th 10 03:20 AM
AA Is In Jail HVAC[_2_] Misc 3 July 8th 10 07:16 PM
...Paris Released from Jail ! Jonathan Policy 1 June 28th 07 01:37 AM
Theory How that Guy Walked out of Jail G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 4 November 8th 05 03:15 PM