Ready to Die JPL has a plan for your graves.

Old April 12th 18, 05:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Default Ready to Die JPL has a plan for your graves.

So Rothschild Beast Plan is to divide earth, then collect humans for torture and food and jump to one side and then to nuke the other side of Earth. in a Global New Order Satanic orgy of blood. They never chased me or bothered me until I touched pedophile andÂ*the evidences. Then they went bat nutz crazy. That was a key for me toÂ*understand the root cause of SIN. and the Beast. Cannibals. DARPA GOOGLE RUNS THIS STUFF.

Google Darpa 's New 5 G stations will be able to grow cancer in your cells in live time! Go out and celebrate them at Google cheers. !!!( rapechidl news will distort the science, they own all media major all over planet earth and they eat babies alive too = your buddies out there) new science study finds. Electron Microscope used to show proof