Once I Met a Man from a Parallel Universe.

Old April 11th 18, 03:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Once I Met a Man from a Parallel Universe.

He was exploring our universe. But to talk to him was not a smart thing to do because his universe was antimatter. What was the matter? Nothing was the matter!
Old April 11th 18, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 7:15:13 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
He was exploring our universe. But to talk to him was not a smart thing to do because his universe was antimatter. What was the matter? Nothing was the matter!

ahh, the Spirit room?

Old April 11th 18, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 2:58:37 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 7:15:13 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
He was exploring our universe. But to talk to him was not a smart thing to do because his universe was antimatter. What was the matter? Nothing was the matter!

ahh, the Spirit room?

Spirits are dead people. This man was alive.

Old April 12th 18, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 1:36:31 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 2:58:37 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 7:15:13 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
He was exploring our universe. But to talk to him was not a smart thing to do because his universe was antimatter. What was the matter? Nothing was the matter!

ahh, the Spirit room?

Spirits are dead people. This man was alive.

you are typing to a long ago dead man. A nasty Sprit for a long time

Old April 12th 18, 03:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 8:12:00 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 1:36:31 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 2:58:37 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 7:15:13 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
He was exploring our universe. But to talk to him was not a smart thing to do because his universe was antimatter. What was the matter? Nothing was the matter!

ahh, the Spirit room?

Spirits are dead people. This man was alive.

you are typing to a long ago dead man. A nasty Sprit for a long time

You're dead, I'm dead, we're all dead--on this side of forever.

parallel universe Arc Michael Misc 0 September 27th 15 12:05 AM
parallel universe G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 0 September 26th 15 11:42 PM
parallel Universes Bible John Misc 11 November 8th 05 03:50 AM
Parallel nonsense blink182chris Misc 24 March 22nd 05 06:33 PM
Parallel computing [email protected] SETI 8 October 19th 03 06:18 PM