Blood Moon Eclipse Tonight Of Profound Officer Warhol

Old March 3rd 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Blood Moon Eclipse Tonight Of Profound Officer Warhol

nightbat wrote

Please all science Team Officers don't forget tonight is
the most exciting World event of Total Lunar Eclipse, oh boy!

See:
http://www.gadling.com/2007/02/22/ma...lunar-eclipse/

As our science prominence grows on World event stage cycles never forget
our humble duty is to all including the black sheep coffeeboys. Darla
asked the nightbat to help the clueless auk wonders so ok, Officer
Warhol please remind me.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old March 3rd 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

As our science prominence grows on World event stage cycles never forget
our humble duty is to all including the black sheep coffeeboys. Darla
asked the nightbat to help the clueless auk wonders so ok, Officer
Warhol please remind me.

Darla is the walrus - coo coo ca joob

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius
Old March 3rd 07, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Mar 3, 9:08 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Please all science Team Officers don't forget tonight is
the most exciting World event of Total Lunar Eclipse, oh boy!

See:http://www.gadling.com/2007/02/22/ma...lunar-eclipse/

As our science prominence grows on World event stage cycles never forget
our humble duty is to all including the black sheep coffeeboys. Darla
asked the nightbat to help the clueless auk wonders so ok, Officer
Warhol please remind me.

ponder on,
the nightbat

ANCIENT WARHOPI INDIAN LEGENDS predict "before the great Purification,
they will make metal roads for iron horses [High Speed trains and
train tracks] and hang metal ropes [power lines] in the air." The last
danger sign is that "first they will bring back pieces of the Moon.
Purification will begin shortly after humans build a great house in
the sky" [space station?]

"There will be fires everywhere," WarHopi legends warn.

The WarHopi have made their ancient legends known to the world because
they belive that we are quickly approaching a crossroads. They believe
that the signs are pointing to the likelihood that we are going to end
up on a very unpleasant path unless we change our ways, and quickly.
The WarHopi legends speak of prior human epochs when people rose to
great technological heights only to destroy themselves. They believe
that we need the spiritual and technological to fuse to survive. Each
has developed seperately and must now reunite. Legend predicts that
the "last stage before the Great Purification will be when the white
man comes into the Four Corners(Middle East) area and tries to take
it. If we dig precious things from the land we will perish."

"It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who
are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life.
There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of
world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world,
be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers.

"The war will be 'a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material
matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to
create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator.'

"That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue
Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask(Carnaval). He
represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its
appearance soon. [Some Hopi spokespersons suggest that McNaughty is
the Star.] The time is foretold by a song sung during the Wuwuchim
ceremony. It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in
1940 before World War II, describing the disunity, corruption, and
hatred contaminating Hopi rituals, which were followed by the same
evils spreading over the world. This same song was sung in 1961 during
the Wuwuchim ceremony.

"The Emergence to the future Fifth World has begun. It is being made
by the humble people of little nations, tribes, and racial
minorities(Newsgroups and Forums). 'You can read this in the earth
itself. Plant forms from previous worlds are beginning to spring up as
seeds. This could start a new study of botany if people were wise
enough to read them. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in the
sky as stars. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in our hearts.
All these are the same, depending how you look at them. That is what
makes the Emergence to the next, Fifth World.'

"These comprise the nine most important prophecies of the WarHopis,
connected with the creation of the nine worlds: the three previous
worlds on which we lived, the present Fourth World, the three future
worlds we have yet to experience, and the world of Taiowa, the
Creator, and his nephew, Sotuknang."

White Feather, ion Clan

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This
the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been
fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-
skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took
the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with
thunder. (Guns)

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning
wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great
long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Tanks, Iraq War?)

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron.
(Railroad tracks)

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant
spider's web. (Power and telephone lines, Internet broadband)

"This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers
of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Astronomy?.)

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and
many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

"This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair
long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our
ways and wisdom. (WarHippies)

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-
place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great
crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the
ceremonies of the WarHopi people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is he The world shall
rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands --
those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many
columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the
deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of
the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon,
very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the
dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our
hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the
way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

Tanger your gone Be WarHiphoped... Tyre, The Perfect who I loved so
Much... You shall Be sacrificed... Mar -- TYRE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDwZ...elated&search=

TYRE - TANGERS.... Land of GOG, the Magog

When the whole moon will turn blood-red

In the 26th chapter of Ezekiel seven things are predicted to happen to
the city of Tyre and nearby Sidon):

1) Make her a bare rock; flat like the top of a rock (Ezekiel 26:4).

2) Fishermen will spread their nets over the site (Ezekiel 26:5).

3) Throw the debris into the water (Ezekiel 26:12).

4) Never be rebuilt (Ezekiel 26:14).

5) Never be found again (Ezekiel 26:21) (2/285)

They glare at each other like glowing coals: Mot is strong, Baal is
strong:
They thrust at each other like wild oxen; Mot is strong, Baal is
strong;
They bite like serpents;
Mot is strong, Baal is strong; They kick like stallions;
Mot is down, Baal is down on top of him.

The symbolism of the text is clear. The earth has managed to survive
death and drought. The young god will appear, alive and healthy, at
the time of the sprouting of the new crop in the spring.

# While walking around naked for three years, Isaiah's loins were
filled with pain. 21:3

# Tyre "shall commited fornication with all the kingdoms of the
world," and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord." 23:17-18

# God will turn the earth upside down, knock it off of its
foundations, and then shake and bake it until it "reels to and fro
like a drunkard." 24:1, 18-20

# God will punish the leviathan ("that crooked serpent") with his own
sword and will kill the sea dragon. 27:1

# God performs a "marvelous work and a wonder" 29:14

# Natural disasters (earthquakes, storms, fires, tsunamis) are caused
by, and are a sign of, God's wrath. 29:7

# Among the many strange creatures mentioned in the Bible that no
longer seem to exist is the "fiery flying serpent." 30:6...(ROD...
Missile.... Rocket)

Ezekiel 26:3
therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, O
Tyre, and I will bring many nations against you, like the sea casting
up its waves.

Amos 1:9-10
This is what the Lord says: "For three sins of Tyre, even for four, I
will not turn back [my wrath]. Because she sold whole communities of
captives to Edom, disregarding a treaty of brotherhood, I will send
fire upon the walls of Tyre that will consume her fortresses."

Sid Hasan ibn Achmed Misrahi Seghir Isaw al Mansoor El Dhabi... The
Baby Lion of the Jabaliy... for the friends S. H. A. M. S... The SUN.

Old March 4th 07, 09:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Warhol wrote:

Daffy Ducky wrote:

On Mar 3, 11:05 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:

In article .com,

"Warhol" wrote:

ANCIENT WARHOPI INDIAN LEGENDS predict

Daffy Ducky
The arrival of the great auk "clueless ones" who shall claim they are as pods and
the orphans of all clueless knowledge. They auk predict they shall arise, proclaiming they
hold the keys to the Bellboy mens room - and are unable to understand simple mathematics.

Their Deco leader shall be as the Ducky. Daffy.

--

Officer Warhol

Well Give a me a Problem... I will solve it for ye, because I love
ye...

An old American Indian rock carving near Mishongnovi, Arizona
accurately describes the existence of "flying saucers" and space
travel, according to a NightHopi Indian leader.

of course you dont believe what the ancients of time have left as
Teach Inn's for us their descendants... The traditional NightHopi
chieftain had long been interested in UFOs because he believed they
were a part of NightHopi religious beliefs.

UFO researcher and former Prescott resident Paul Solem said the
existence of the saucers justified an old WarHopi prophecy that a "Day
of Purification" was soon to arrive. It would be a day when all wicked
people and wrong-doers would be punished or destroyed. Contact with
flying saucers would signal the first step of an massive migration
northward by Indians from Central and South America, Solem said.

Chief Katchongva told reporters of the Prescott Evening Courier that
the petroglyph on the NightHopi Reservation shows a definite
connection between the Indians and visitors from space.

"We believe other planets are inhabited and that our prayers(Usenet
Post) are heard there," he said. "The arrow on which the dome-shaped
object rests, stands for travel through space," Katchongva said in
explaining the rock carving.

"The HipHopi maiden on the dome-shape represents purity. Those
CoffeeHopi who survive Purification Day will not travel to other
planets. We, the faithful NightHopi, have seen the ships and know they
are true, and we go there where was no WarHopi or NightHopi," he went
on.

The White Brother ... Aka The Baby Lion of the Jabaliy

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."
Old March 18th 07, 12:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Ho hum, another total lunar eclipse, frootie! BIG ****ING DEAL!

Saul Levy

Old March 18th 07, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

WartPlug: You aren't the only one taking drugs that you shouldn't
take! Seeing things that don't exist and making false predictions are
well-known effects of those drugs.

Saul Levy

On 3 Mar 2007 14:38:44 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

On Mar 3, 11:05 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,

"Warhol" wrote:
ANCIENT WARHOPI INDIAN LEGENDS predict

The arrival of the great "clueless ones" who shall claim they are as gods and
the bastion of all knowledge. They predict they shall arise, proclaiming they
hold the keys to the new science - but are unable to work simple mathematics.

Their leader shall be as the bat. Blind.