Perihelion of Mercury question

Old January 2nd 07, 01:26 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

Default Perihelion of Mercury question

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:29:05 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 12:33:17 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| |
| | | That's good stuff Bob.
| | | My own simulation of brightness curves suggests that extinction (or light speed
| | | unification, as I call it) takes place over distances that are somewhat
| | | dependent on the period of the orbiting star.
| |
| | Hey ****head! You can't have a velocity curve AND uni****ation,
| | you dumb arse!
| | But then, you've never modelled a velocity curve.
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...pheid/Diff.GIF
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/Velcurve.GIF
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/RTAurVel.GIF
| |
| | Your phasing is out...
| Your ****in' brain is out to lunch, oh great authority on astronomy
| that has never owned a telescope, you ****in' one-liner response jerk
| just as stupid as Hogbin or Cardinale.
|
| I once had full access to a six inch reflector when I worked at the uni.
| but it didn't have a decent tracking system or a camera. I also helped make
| and use a very advanced solar telescope....so I'm not completely without
| experience.

Once upon a time long ago...
Did it live happily ever after?

Y'know, gout might be a good reason to swap your golf clubs
for a telescope or a math course.

If you want to see really faint stars you need to increase exposure
time, and because the Earth turns you need a motor and an equatorial
mount.
What do you think of this:

I reckon a giraffe walked in front of the lens.

Old January 3rd 07, 11:48 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:26:57 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:29:05 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:

| | Your phasing is out...
| Your ****in' brain is out to lunch, oh great authority on astronomy
| that has never owned a telescope, you ****in' one-liner response jerk
| just as stupid as Hogbin or Cardinale.
|
| I once had full access to a six inch reflector when I worked at the uni.
| but it didn't have a decent tracking system or a camera. I also helped make
| and use a very advanced solar telescope....so I'm not completely without
| experience.

Once upon a time long ago...
Did it live happily ever after?

Y'know, gout might be a good reason to swap your golf clubs
for a telescope or a math course.

If you want to see really faint stars you need to increase exposure
time, and because the Earth turns you need a motor and an equatorial
mount.

CAN'T YOU READ?
I just stated that, above. "IT DIDN'T HAVE A DECENT TRACKING SYSTEM"

What do you think of this:

I reckon a giraffe walked in front of the lens.

BULL!!!!!

MORE PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.

THOSE INFRA RED BLOBS ARE MY WCHs...

They are the things that all our variable stars are orbiting......WILSON COOL
HEAVIES......

Even your planet Androcles might be amonst that lot somewhere....

Old January 3rd 07, 12:57 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:26:57 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:29:05 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
|
| | | Your phasing is out...
| | Your ****in' brain is out to lunch, oh great authority on astronomy
| | that has never owned a telescope, you ****in' one-liner response jerk
| | just as stupid as Hogbin or Cardinale.
| |
| | I once had full access to a six inch reflector when I worked at the uni.
| | but it didn't have a decent tracking system or a camera. I also helped make
| | and use a very advanced solar telescope....so I'm not completely without
| | experience.
| |

| Once upon a time long ago...
| Did it live happily ever after?
|
| Y'know, gout might be a good reason to swap your golf clubs
| for a telescope or a math course.
|
| If you want to see really faint stars you need to increase exposure
| time, and because the Earth turns you need a motor and an equatorial
| mount.
|
| CAN'T YOU READ?
| I just stated that, above. "IT DIDN'T HAVE A DECENT TRACKING SYSTEM"

Well, Henri, these are not expensive, y'know:
http://www.kitkraft.biz/catalog/Cloc...ft-p-4226.html
Lots of torque, it only turns twice a day. You need another gearbox
to make it turn once a day.
http://www.flying-pig.org/fpWeblog/archives/000034.html

If I were a mechanical engineer I'd have one of these.
http://edwards.web.users.btopenworld...eccanogear.pdf

I suppose being a mere lowly physicist would excuse you...

Don't they have these in Oz?
http://www.china-manufacturer-direct...ime-switch.jpg

| What do you think of this:
| http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070102.html
|
| I reckon a giraffe walked in front of the lens.
|
| BULL!!!!!

Ok, it was a bull giraffe. I can't tell males from females just
by looking at part of the neck.

| MORE PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.
|
| THOSE INFRA RED BLOBS ARE MY WCHs...

Cool, I didn't know WCHs were 100 to 1000 light years in diameter.

| They are the things that all our variable stars are orbiting......WILSON COOL
| HEAVIES......

Yeah, big, aren't they, considering the grey blobs are
supposed to be star clusters in the foreground. Definitely god-sized.
I still reckon it's a cow or bull giraffe walking in front of the lens, though.

| Even your planet Androcles might be amonst that lot somewhere....

Nah, Androcles isn't much bigger than Jupiter.

Old January 3rd 07, 11:46 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:57:58 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:26:57 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| Y'know, gout might be a good reason to swap your golf clubs
| for a telescope or a math course.
|
| If you want to see really faint stars you need to increase exposure
| time, and because the Earth turns you need a motor and an equatorial
| mount.
|
| CAN'T YOU READ?
| I just stated that, above. "IT DIDN'T HAVE A DECENT TRACKING SYSTEM"

Well, Henri, these are not expensive, y'know:
http://www.kitkraft.biz/catalog/Cloc...ft-p-4226.html
Lots of torque, it only turns twice a day. You need another gearbox
to make it turn once a day.
http://www.flying-pig.org/fpWeblog/archives/000034.html

If I were a mechanical engineer I'd have one of these.
http://edwards.web.users.btopenworld...eccanogear.pdf

I suppose being a mere lowly physicist would excuse you...

Don't they have these in Oz?
http://www.china-manufacturer-direct...ime-switch.jpg

I don't want a telescope. The one we had at uni was pointed for most of the
time at the nurses quarters of a local hospital.

I can get all the info I need from the 'net.

| What do you think of this:
| http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070102.html
|
| I reckon a giraffe walked in front of the lens.
|
| BULL!!!!!

Ok, it was a bull giraffe. I can't tell males from females just
by looking at part of the neck.

| MORE PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.
|
| THOSE INFRA RED BLOBS ARE MY WCHs...

Cool, I didn't know WCHs were 100 to 1000 light years in diameter.

What do you think accounts for all that DARK MATTER.

| They are the things that all our variable stars are orbiting......WILSON COOL
| HEAVIES......

Yeah, big, aren't they, considering the grey blobs are
supposed to be star clusters in the foreground. Definitely god-sized.
I still reckon it's a cow or bull giraffe walking in front of the lens, though.

No. It's WCHs, somewhat out of focus..

| Even your planet Androcles might be amonst that lot somewhere....

Nah, Androcles isn't much bigger than Jupiter.

It would be if it was all puffed up like foam polystyrene.

Old January 4th 07, 08:38 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:57:58 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:26:57 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
| |

| |
| | Y'know, gout might be a good reason to swap your golf clubs
| | for a telescope or a math course.
| |
| | If you want to see really faint stars you need to increase exposure
| | time, and because the Earth turns you need a motor and an equatorial
| | mount.
| |
| | CAN'T YOU READ?
| | I just stated that, above. "IT DIDN'T HAVE A DECENT TRACKING SYSTEM"
|
| Well, Henri, these are not expensive, y'know:
| http://www.kitkraft.biz/catalog/Cloc...ft-p-4226.html
| Lots of torque, it only turns twice a day. You need another gearbox
| to make it turn once a day.
| http://www.flying-pig.org/fpWeblog/archives/000034.html
|
| If I were a mechanical engineer I'd have one of these.
| http://edwards.web.users.btopenworld...eccanogear.pdf
|
| I suppose being a mere lowly physicist would excuse you...
|
| Don't they have these in Oz?
| http://www.china-manufacturer-direct...ime-switch.jpg
|
| I don't want a telescope. The one we had at uni was pointed for most of the
| time at the nurses quarters of a local hospital.

I can fully understand that. Medical research is very important
and begins with anatomy classes. Why would you give it up?

| I can get all the info I need from the 'net.

Jeery's third hand crap with velocity and luminosity
showing the wrong phase? No wonder you are struggling.

| | What do you think of this:
| | http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070102.html
| |
| | I reckon a giraffe walked in front of the lens.
| |
| | BULL!!!!!
|
| Ok, it was a bull giraffe. I can't tell males from females just
| by looking at part of the neck.

| |
| | MORE PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.
| |
| | THOSE INFRA RED BLOBS ARE MY WCHs...
|
| Cool, I didn't know WCHs were 100 to 1000 light years in diameter.
|
| What do you think accounts for all that DARK MATTER.

Santa Claus, perhaps?
I didn't know there was any dark matter, the last I heard galaxies
were spinning too fast because astronomers didn't understand
Wilson time, so they invented more mass to account for it.
You don't understand the importance of Wilson time, old pal.
Wilson time is your greatest discovery, you ruin it with WCHs.
Let's get serious and discuss this further now that you can model
velocities. What is the difference between this set of velocity curves?

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/VC.gif

I've only changed ONE parameter for all them.
You already have the clue with your own actual and apparent
velocity curve.

Old January 4th 07, 08:56 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:38:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:57:58 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| I can get all the info I need from the 'net.

Jeery's third hand crap with velocity and luminosity
showing the wrong phase? No wonder you are struggling.

| | What do you think of this:
| | http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070102.html
| |
| | I reckon a giraffe walked in front of the lens.
| |
| | BULL!!!!!
|
| Ok, it was a bull giraffe. I can't tell males from females just
| by looking at part of the neck.

| |
| | MORE PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.
| |
| | THOSE INFRA RED BLOBS ARE MY WCHs...
|
| Cool, I didn't know WCHs were 100 to 1000 light years in diameter.
|
| What do you think accounts for all that DARK MATTER.

Santa Claus, perhaps?
I didn't know there was any dark matter, the last I heard galaxies
were spinning too fast because astronomers didn't understand
Wilson time, so they invented more mass to account for it.
You don't understand the importance of Wilson time, old pal.
Wilson time is your greatest discovery, you ruin it with WCHs.
Let's get serious and discuss this further now that you can model
velocities. What is the difference between this set of velocity curves?

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/VC.gif

I've only changed ONE parameter for all them.
You already have the clue with your own actual and apparent
velocity curve.

You are changing the distance. You are going into double imagery.
I can produce the same...however it never happens in the real universe because
of extinction.

Old January 4th 07, 12:13 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:38:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:57:58 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
| |

| |
| | I can get all the info I need from the 'net.
|
| Jeery's third hand crap with velocity and luminosity
| showing the wrong phase? No wonder you are struggling.

| |
| | | What do you think of this:
| | | http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070102.html
| | |
| | | I reckon a giraffe walked in front of the lens.
| | |
| | | BULL!!!!!
| |
| | Ok, it was a bull giraffe. I can't tell males from females just
| | by looking at part of the neck.
| |
| |
| | |
| | | MORE PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.
| | |
| | | THOSE INFRA RED BLOBS ARE MY WCHs...
| |
| | Cool, I didn't know WCHs were 100 to 1000 light years in diameter.
| |
| | What do you think accounts for all that DARK MATTER.
|
| Santa Claus, perhaps?
| I didn't know there was any dark matter, the last I heard galaxies
| were spinning too fast because astronomers didn't understand
| Wilson time, so they invented more mass to account for it.
| You don't understand the importance of Wilson time, old pal.
| Wilson time is your greatest discovery, you ruin it with WCHs.
| Let's get serious and discuss this further now that you can model
| velocities. What is the difference between this set of velocity curves?
|
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/VC.gif
|
| I've only changed ONE parameter for all them.
| You already have the clue with your own actual and apparent
| velocity curve.
|
| You are changing the distance.

Correct.

| You are going into double imagery.
| I can produce the same...however it never happens in the real universe because
| of extinction.

V 1493 Aql says it does.
"Contact binaries" -- a ****ing joke -- says it does.

When you have the velocity S-curve or foldback curve
and model the spectrum, you'll see one set of lines move
up and another set move down, looking like two stars.
DeSitter said we never see two stars when there is only one,
but we DO.
I've been waiting seven ****ing years for you to get off your
arse and model the velocity curve, Wilson, but you are
****ing slow and lazy with your head up your arse most of the
time, you and your ****ing theories. You learnt that from
Einstein, the worst teacher there ever could be.
No wonder you ozzies could only farm sheep and goats while
I was building Concorde. Ozzies, bunch of ****ing dreamers. :-)

All theory, my friend, is gray,
But green is the lustrous tree of life. -- Mephistopheles, as quoted in Goethe's Faust
My familiar, Fizz, added that. I'm a sorcerer, y'know. His full name
is Mephistopheles, Fizz for short. In everyday life he looks just
like a black cat, but he's a killer. He likes to read my library books,
and he'll eat me If I don't feed him.

http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/angry...ionspectra.jpg
http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/angry...ectrumnoao.jpg

| | | They are the things that all our variable stars are orbiting......WILSON COOL
| | | HEAVIES......
| |

Old January 4th 07, 08:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:13:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:38:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| | | MORE PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT.
| | |
| | | THOSE INFRA RED BLOBS ARE MY WCHs...
| |
| | Cool, I didn't know WCHs were 100 to 1000 light years in diameter.
| |
| | What do you think accounts for all that DARK MATTER.
|
| Santa Claus, perhaps?
| I didn't know there was any dark matter, the last I heard galaxies
| were spinning too fast because astronomers didn't understand
| Wilson time, so they invented more mass to account for it.
| You don't understand the importance of Wilson time, old pal.
| Wilson time is your greatest discovery, you ruin it with WCHs.
| Let's get serious and discuss this further now that you can model
| velocities. What is the difference between this set of velocity curves?
|
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/VC.gif
|
| I've only changed ONE parameter for all them.
| You already have the clue with your own actual and apparent
| velocity curve.
|
| You are changing the distance.

Correct.

| You are going into double imagery.
| I can produce the same...however it never happens in the real universe because
| of extinction.

V 1493 Aql says it does.
"Contact binaries" -- a ****ing joke -- says it does.

When you have the velocity S-curve or foldback curve
and model the spectrum, you'll see one set of lines move
up and another set move down, looking like two stars.
DeSitter said we never see two stars when there is only one,
but we DO.

If that were true, those two stars should appear spontaneously in a bright
flash and would subsequently move apart and eventually disappear. That process
should repeat itself.

that is not how a 'contact binary' behaves.....

I've been waiting seven ****ing years for you to get off your
arse and model the velocity curve, Wilson, but you are
****ing slow and lazy with your head up your arse most of the
time, you and your ****ing theories. You learnt that from
Einstein, the worst teacher there ever could be.
No wonder you ozzies could only farm sheep and goats while
I was building Concorde. Ozzies, bunch of ****ing dreamers. :-)

All theory, my friend, is gray,
But green is the lustrous tree of life. -- Mephistopheles, as quoted in Goethe's Faust
My familiar, Fizz, added that. I'm a sorcerer, y'know. His full name
is Mephistopheles, Fizz for short. In everyday life he looks just
like a black cat, but he's a killer. He likes to read my library books,
and he'll eat me If I don't feed him.

Sounds like he's been well and truly feeding your hangover...or rather,
drowning it...

http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/angry...ionspectra.jpg
http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/angry...ectrumnoao.jpg

| | | They are the things that all our variable stars are orbiting......WILSON COOL
| | | HEAVIES......
| |

Old January 4th 07, 11:07 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:13:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:38:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
| |

> [...]
| | | |
| | |
| | | Cool, I didn't know WCHs were 100 to 1000 light years in diameter.
| | |
| | | What do you think accounts for all that DARK MATTER.
| |
| | Santa Claus, perhaps?
| | I didn't know there was any dark matter, the last I heard galaxies
| | were spinning too fast because astronomers didn't understand
| | Wilson time, so they invented more mass to account for it.
| | You don't understand the importance of Wilson time, old pal.
| | Wilson time is your greatest discovery, you ruin it with WCHs.
| | Let's get serious and discuss this further now that you can model
| | velocities. What is the difference between this set of velocity curves?
| |
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/VC.gif
| |
| | I've only changed ONE parameter for all them.
| | You already have the clue with your own actual and apparent
| | velocity curve.
| |
| | You are changing the distance.
|

| Correct.
|
| | You are going into double imagery.
| | I can produce the same...however it never happens in the real universe because
| | of extinction.
|

| V 1493 Aql says it does.
| "Contact binaries" -- a ****ing joke -- says it does.
|
| When you have the velocity S-curve or foldback curve
| and model the spectrum, you'll see one set of lines move
| up and another set move down, looking like two stars.
| DeSitter said we never see two stars when there is only one,
| but we DO.
|
| If that were true, those two stars should appear spontaneously in a bright
| flash and would subsequently move apart and eventually disappear. That process
| should repeat itself.
|
| that is not how a 'contact binary' behaves.....

Do you happen to have a complete 28-year movie of this?
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Crab.gif
I think I saw a spontaneous bright flash at 11:24 pm GMT
on 14th of March 1996, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera
handy to record it.
Oh... wait... You don't even a have a ****ing telescope, but
you know all about how contact binaries behave even when
you can't see them, I forgot you were all-knowing and all-seeing,
O Mighty God, you ****in' ARSEHOLE who gets all his data
second-hand from the world wide web!
You are not, never were and never will be a scientist, you are
forever an arsehole.

| I've been waiting seven ****ing years for you to get off your
| arse and model the velocity curve, Wilson, but you are
| ****ing slow and lazy with your head up your arse most of the
| time, you and your ****ing theories. You learnt that from
| Einstein, the worst teacher there ever could be.
| No wonder you ozzies could only farm sheep and goats while
| I was building Concorde. Ozzies, bunch of ****ing dreamers. :-)
|
| All theory, my friend, is gray,
| But green is the lustrous tree of life. -- Mephistopheles, as quoted in Goethe's Faust
| My familiar, Fizz, added that. I'm a sorcerer, y'know. His full name
| is Mephistopheles, Fizz for short. In everyday life he looks just
| like a black cat, but he's a killer. He likes to read my library books,
| and he'll eat me If I don't feed him.
|
| Sounds like he's been well and truly feeding your hangover...or rather,
| drowning it...

At least he doesn't see contact binaries when he's drunk.
Most people manage pink elephants, you are the first I've
ever come across that sees contact binaries, knows how they
behave and are permanently inebriated, insane, and with an
expanded polystyrene ego puffed up like ****in' soap bubble.

| http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/angry...ionspectra.jpg
| http://s94958815.onlinehome.us/angry...ectrumnoao.jpg

| | |

Old January 4th 07, 11:49 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 22:07:32 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:13:19 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| Correct.
|
| | You are going into double imagery.
| | I can produce the same...however it never happens in the real universe because
| | of extinction.
|

| V 1493 Aql says it does.
| "Contact binaries" -- a ****ing joke -- says it does.
|
| When you have the velocity S-curve or foldback curve
| and model the spectrum, you'll see one set of lines move
| up and another set move down, looking like two stars.
| DeSitter said we never see two stars when there is only one,
| but we DO.
|
| If that were true, those two stars should appear spontaneously in a bright
| flash and would subsequently move apart and eventually disappear. That process
| should repeat itself.
|
| that is not how a 'contact binary' behaves.....

Do you happen to have a complete 28-year movie of this?
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Crab.gif
I think I saw a spontaneous bright flash at 11:24 pm GMT
on 14th of March 1996, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera
handy to record it.
Oh... wait... You don't even a have a ****ing telescope, but
you know all about how contact binaries behave even when
you can't see them, I forgot you were all-knowing and all-seeing,
O Mighty God, you ****in' ARSEHOLE who gets all his data
second-hand from the world wide web!
You are not, never were and never will be a scientist, you are
forever an arsehole.

Cut the bull, you old dope, be serious for once.

How can you explain the hump in the curves of so-called 'type B cepheids'?..
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//...00425.000.html

As far as I can see it requires a second or third object orbiting at the same
period but with a different eccentricity and YAW angle. There is no known way
for that to happen.

Maybe there are stable orbits in three body systems that allow this.

'Type A cepheids' have the types of curves we cn produce easily.
It would also appear that type B and C cepheids differ only wrt the yaw angle
of the main star.

| I've been waiting seven ****ing years for you to get off your
| arse and model the velocity curve, Wilson, but you are
| ****ing slow and lazy with your head up your arse most of the
| time, you and your ****ing theories. You learnt that from
| Einstein, the worst teacher there ever could be.
| No wonder you ozzies could only farm sheep and goats while
| I was building Concorde. Ozzies, bunch of ****ing dreamers. :-)
|
| All theory, my friend, is gray,
| But green is the lustrous tree of life. -- Mephistopheles, as quoted in Goethe's Faust
| My familiar, Fizz, added that. I'm a sorcerer, y'know. His full name
| is Mephistopheles, Fizz for short. In everyday life he looks just
| like a black cat, but he's a killer. He likes to read my library books,
| and he'll eat me If I don't feed him.
|
| Sounds like he's been well and truly feeding your hangover...or rather,
| drowning it...

At least he doesn't see contact binaries when he's drunk.
Most people manage pink elephants, you are the first I've
ever come across that sees contact binaries, knows how they
behave and are permanently inebriated, insane, and with an
expanded polystyrene ego puffed up like ****in' soap bubble.

Of course they aren't ****ing 'in contact'. That's just what Tussellad thinks.
.....but I doubt very much if they can be explained by double imagery.

See: http://www.astro.utoronto.ca/DDO/res...ries_prog.html

Observed period can certainly be reduced by time compression, by maybe a factor
of four of five.....maybe that is happening here.