Looking for Newsweek article on Blue Origin

Old August 9th 04, 09:23 AM
Neil Halelamien

Default Looking for Newsweek article on Blue Origin

A number of news sources mention or have links to a Newsweek article
from last year on Blue Origin (Jeff Bezos' secretive space company),
but none of the links work any more. A google search and an MSNBC site
search don't turn it up.

Does anyone have ideas on where it can still be accessed, or have a
copy of it saved someplace?

Maybe I need to drop by an actual physical library...

-- Neil

FYI, the article used to be he
http://www.msnbc.com/news/904842.asp?0cv=KA01

Old August 9th 04, 12:48 PM
Alan Erskine

"Neil Halelamien" wrote in message
A number of news sources mention or have links to a Newsweek article
from last year on Blue Origin (Jeff Bezos' secretive space company),
but none of the links work any more. A google search and an MSNBC site
search don't turn it up.

Does anyone have ideas on where it can still be accessed, or have a
copy of it saved someplace?

Maybe I need to drop by an actual physical library...

-- Neil

Google's useless as a search engine - try webcrawler instead
(www.webcrawler.com) - it searches google, alta vista etc.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old August 9th 04, 11:07 PM
Neil Halelamien

Woah, I had no idea WebCrawler was still around -- I remember using
them way back around the time I started using the Internet. With the
aid of WebCrawler, I found the article:

http://bulletin.ninemsn.com.au/bulle...5?OpenDocument
Thanks!

-- Neil