Dead Shubag

Old March 7th 09, 02:45 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Big Bad Wolf

Default Dead Shubag

"Dead Shubag" wrote in message

Since you're trolling for a response, you've got one now. Now run
along and get back to stimulating your libido with her pictures.

I don't believe in enabling your disgusting behavior like others,
so this is the only kind of response you should expect from me.

I don't believe in enabling your disgusting, ignorant lies like others,
so this is the only kind of response you should expect from me.