Double-A In Memorium

Old November 29th 19, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Raving[_1_]

Default Double-A In Memorium

I have been told that Double-A passed away on November 1st or earlier this autum. He failed to show up for a lunch with his friend Kim and she called the police to investigate.

He was a wonderful man who shall be fondly remembered
Old December 1st 19, 01:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 29/11/2019 Ã* 23:06, Raving a écritÂ*:
I have been told that Double-A passed away on November 1st or earlier this autum. He failed to show up for a lunch with his friend Kim and she called the police to investigate.

He was a wonderful man who shall be fondly remembered

How do you know?
Old December 1st 19, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 11/29/2019 2:06 PM, Raving wrote:
I have been told that Double-A passed away on November 1st or earlier this autum. He failed to show up for a lunch with his friend Kim and she called the police to investigate.

He was a wonderful man who shall be fondly remembered

Thanks for informing us.

A group of us who had, in one decade or another,
worked together meet once a month.
This last year has become a tough one with losses.
One I am particularly close to has cancer around
his neck and throat. Two days ago his wife told
us he has stopped eating. No more visits, as she has
decided for family only. Sad.
Old December 5th 19, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 2:06:17 PM UTC-8, Raving wrote:
I have been told that Double-A passed away on November 1st or earlier this autum. He failed to show up for a lunch with his friend Kim and she called the police to investigate.

He was a wonderful man who shall be fondly remembered

AA I have known for 22 year.I ill miss him.Bert
Old December 5th 19, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert never opened and much less read, but rejected
http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve which shows

that Bert loves himself, rebuffs redemption & prefers to remain
the un-Kosher-Grand-Rabbi of Face-****ting & being a criminal,
viz http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, which

relates to that anagrams to
, "reber.A.Hitler", who sings

praises about himself with these new mono- & few-liners in the
last few days, given that "reber.A.Hitler", always yodels:

"I'm like a grape that is falling on the ground before its time". Bert
"My brain is, in reality, fried" Bert. "I post without thought", saying:

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

BUT https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 quickly
added: "Don't you ever forget it" to open this link as it shows Bert's
Dossier full of Glazierola & Bert's pitifully STUPID Gutter physics,
and refers to a saying in a profound but very a-simple-Rhyme:

________ "Bert, you are the most STUPID Swine"_____,

given & seen by your daily, senseless & useless, **Palaver**
by & with which you have shown why, like a Yiddisher Haver,
that YOU have never been more then-a-__-mental-**Cadaver**__

And it doesn't matter about what you groan & sing L'Chaim,

______ "Bert, you are still the most STUPID Swine" _____

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya".

That is a given", "Go figure", "Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am **I** not loved by all?". Bert. _________
__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

Old December 5th 19, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 29/11/2019 Ã* 23:06, Raving a écritÂ*:
I have been told that Double-A passed away on November 1st or earlier this autum. He failed to show up for a lunch with his friend Kim and she called the police to investigate.

He was a wonderful man who shall be fondly remembered

With heartfelt condolences
Old December 6th 19, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert announced that AA was now
residing with **"Treb"**. **"Treb"** is SwineBert's abbreviation for
**"The reeking excrement bucket"** that SwineBert ****s into in
his stinky, vermin infested, defective old van.

So much for the piety, empathy & respect by the hatemongering
kike SwineBert Glazier for the dearly departed-ex-poster AA to be
placed into the bucket that the malfeasant SwineBert **** into,
given that AA was also known as "Abner Afterduft" ( = "Asshole-Aroma"
in Yiddish), & AA was a loyal submissive slave who diligently served
as "Double-Asshole" & "Asshole-Ambassador" for his "Ass-master"
SwineBert. O ya. Go figure.. and cosider that...

.... SwineBert never opened & much less read, but rejected
http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve which shows

that Bert adores himself, rebuffs redemption & prefers to remain
the un-Kosher-Grand-Rabbi of Face-****ting & being a criminal,
viz http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, which

relates to and anagrams to

Old December 12th 19, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 3:19:17 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 2:06:17 PM UTC-8, Raving wrote:
I have been told that Double-A passed away on November 1st or earlier this autum. He failed to show up for a lunch with his friend Kim and she called the police to investigate.

He was a wonderful man who shall be fondly remembered

AA I have known for 22 year.I ill miss him.Bert

Heaven for AA is a library on top of St. Helens.With Kim playing the harp softly.bert
Old December 13th 19, 03:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert ordered: "Don't you ever forget it" to open this link [1]
https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 as it refers to
the Dossier-of-Glazier-Stupidity. == Scroll down inside [1] with the
operative word/s of any line below to see SwineBert's explanation.

Liar Glazier is malfeasant & always wants to have the "mike".
as http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent was
that just a few days ago, SwineBert ordered that the remains
of the dearly departed ex-poster AA were to be thrown into
the same bucket where SwineBert ****s into in his filthy Van.

AA was also known as "Abner Afterduft" ( = "Asshole-Aroma" in
Yiddish), & AA was a loyal submissive slave of his "Ass-master"
SwineBert and AA obediently served and diligently functioned as
"Double-Asshole" & "Asshole-Ambassador" for his "Ass-master"
SwineBert. O ya. It's on the money. Go figure.. and consider that...

"I have ALWAYS, 1st & FOREMOST,ONLY-ONE-THING-on-my
-mind, namely to do all those deeds-from-item-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... adding

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert
On 15Nov2019:
"benji you "eat ****. You have **** for brains". bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier being
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert