What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave?

Old November 28th 19, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave?

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 6:02:10 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Now, I'm going to answer a question that has never been answered correctly in the history of astronomy, physics, science and science fiction...

What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave? The answer, (i'll give you a hint)...

My fault, I forgot to mentioned the collapse part...

imagine if you will..
a naked woman
maybe just from
taking a shower..
and you are
observering her..
through a window...

Suddenly she covers herself..

What caused her to cover herself suddenly?

What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave is that...is not just the observer (looking through the widow...) and
the consciouness of the observer is also looking through the window...
but the collapse is caused by the ...observed.

She covers her naked body because she became 'aware' that she was being observed, which she quickly covered herself.

Quantium particles and waves are 'aware' when they are being observed, and change. They also have...consciouness.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

leave out consience and it fits bert

Old November 28th 19, 02:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

..... but "Don't you ever forget it", ordered reber G=emc^2", to
open link https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019
wherein "Bert leave out his consience and it fits" bert ... as it
relates to phony SwineBert ,
for whom there-exists-a-profound-but-a-very-simple-Rhyme:
________ "Bert, you are the most STUPID Swine"_____,
given & seen by your daily, senseless & useless, **Palaver**
by & with which you have shown why, like a Yiddisher Haver,
that YOU have never been more then-a-__-mental-**Cadaver**__