For citizens of Spain only

Old August 8th 04, 10:28 PM
Michel

Default For citizens of Spain only

Hi to all from Spain,

I'm french and with my astronomy club we'll wish for observing in Spain this
fall or next spring.

We live in the south of France, near Toulouse and Beziers.

If one of you could know where the best ways are to observe in very good
conditions night sky, could he tell us where to go.
We think to go just after the Pyrenees because it's the nearest place but
may be it'll be better in south of Spain.

Thanks for your answer, in english, please

Regards

Michel, from France

Old August 11th 04, 05:13 AM
Jose Fernandez

In my opinion one of the places more dark in Spain it is in Lago de
Sanabria in Zamora's county. Habitually the skies have magnitude
visual superior at 6-6.5, with better weather than in the Pyrenees.
Many rural hotels exist in the area, you can look in Google with "Lago
Sanabria".

Regards,
Jose Fernandez

www.luzestelar.com