Planetary Climate spectrum

Old December 17th 12, 04:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_5_]

Default Planetary Climate spectrum

m...

On 2012-12-17, Quadibloc wrote:
On Dec 16, 4:17 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:

What is so hard to understand about that, which makes you claim that
only trace CO2 can influence climate?

I claim no such thing. However, water vapor in the atmosphere is
controlled by temperature, so it's a feedback mechanism. CO2 and CH4
are outside inputs.

John Savard

It would be a positive feedback mechanism, though. Higher temperatures
means increased water vapor, means more radiation absorbed by water vapor,
Rubbish.
Higher temperatures means increased cloud, means more radiation reflected
back to space.
Negative feedback.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

Old December 17th 12, 07:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

There is no way that the most renowned organizations in the world,at
least in the eyes of the wider population,can maintain the utterly
civilization destroying reasoning which supposes that 24 hour days
fall out of step with rotations through 360 degrees.A people who are
so intent in upholding a falsehood that is wrecking havoc with
necessary modifications within multiple major terrestrial
topics ,climate being one of them,are enemies of genuine science and
I am completely discounting some nuisances that attach themselves to
my threads.

The incompetent can be excused and there are many of them but not
everyone can be so intellectually vacuous that they can't work out the
principles which connect the 1461 day rotational cycle to the Lat/Long
system and keep Ra/Dec as a convenience without trying to justify
stellar circumpolar motion or the wandering Sun analemma.

The great planetary climate spectrum is incredibly easy to work with
and it has only been proposed in outlines in order to work in what the
principles effects are as distinguished from all the multiple other
secondary effects which are unique to this planet.

Old December 17th 12, 08:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"oriel36" wrote in message

There is no way that the most renowned
=====================================
idiot on usenet, Gerald Kelleher, will ever have a clue what to do with a
polar coordinate.

Old December 17th 12, 08:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

oriel36 wrote:
There is no way that the most renowned organizations in the world,at
least in the eyes of the wider population,can maintain the utterly
civilization destroying reasoning which supposes that 24 hour days
fall out of step with rotations through 360 degrees

Please explain how this destroys civilisation. With examples.

..A people who are
so intent in upholding a falsehood that is wrecking havoc with
necessary modifications within multiple major terrestrial
topics ,climate being one of them,are enemies of genuine science and
I am completely discounting some nuisances that attach themselves to
my threads.

The above sentence is a bit garbled.
Please explain what you mean.

The incompetent can be excused and there are many of them but not
everyone can be so intellectually vacuous that they can't work out the
principles which connect the 1461 day rotational cycle to the Lat/Long
system and keep Ra/Dec as a convenience without trying to justify
stellar circumpolar motion or the wandering Sun analemma.

Nobody has to justify these. Any interested schoolchild can see the fallacy
of your beliefs.

The great planetary climate spectrum is incredibly easy to work with.

Only to those who ignore physics, chemistry and biology.

and it has only been proposed in outlines in order to work in what the
principles effects are as distinguished from all the multiple other
secondary effects which are unique to this planet.

You getting muddled up again. Please explain in plain English.
Or in maths.
Old December 17th 12, 10:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Dec 17, 1:13*pm, Mike Collins wrote:
oriel36 wrote:

There is no way that the most renowned organizations in the world,at
least in the eyes of the wider population,can maintain the utterly
civilization destroying reasoning which supposes that 24 hour days
fall out of step with rotations through 360
degrees

Please explain how this destroys civilisation. With examples.

Of course, we know that he will not reply to your post in the manner
you have requested; but it would certainly be very interesting to read
the reply if he did.

However, I must note that you may have slightly distorted his claim.
When he calls a form of reasoning "utterly civilization-destroying",
that still doesn't necessarily mean that he is claiming that it will
wipe out civilization _itself_; he more likely means, only, that it
will lead to the destruction of the particular civilization in which
the misconception is held.

Thus, we should really be asking him to "please explain how this
destroys civilizations".

Of course, maybe he could give an example by _non sequitur_ - by
citing the recent E-mail with the bogus Einstein quote, he could
exhibit photos of teenagers texting on their cell phones, which
presumably shows our civilization is heading over a cliff, and claim
that this is caused by their not being taught genuine astronomy to
lift their spirits.

John Savard
Old December 19th 12, 01:09 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Dec 17, 9:13*pm, Mike Collins wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
There is no way that the most renowned organizations in the world,at
least in the eyes of the wider population,can maintain the utterly
civilization destroying reasoning which supposes that 24 hour days
fall out of step with rotations through 360 degrees

Please explain how this destroys civilisation. With examples.

Seeing the Mayan calendar is in the news - want to see what the end of
the intellectual world looks like ?,didn't think so but here it is
anyway -

"The Earth spins on its axis about 366 and 1/4 times each year, but
there are only 365 and 1/4 days per year." NASA

http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/as...rs/970714.html

This catastrophic failure where the connection between planetary
dynamics and terrestrial effects,at least in the mind of
humanity,becomes dysfunctional beyond repair because nothing but
mediocrity can come from such a view and that is the end of all things
inspirational.

There are 1461 rotations in the space of 4 orbital circuits which keep
the days fixed to the orbital points of the solstices which is why the
Western calendar is pure genius in the way they formatted these
observations into the system we use today and extended into the great
24 hour AM/PM cycle and the Lat/Long system.

How a bunch of mathematicians managed to create such havoc is for
other commentators,the technical and historical details are the only
thing that matters presently as we are charged with picking up the
pieces so in truth - a new era is dawning.
Old December 19th 12, 01:16 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

oriel36 wrote:
[...]

You haven't explained how this has destroyed civilisation. I still see
civilisation around me.
Old December 19th 12, 01:39 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Dec 21st 2012

oriel36 wrote:
[...]

If you can't keep rotations in step with 24 hour AM/PM cycles you have
reached the end of the intellectual world - a void or mediocre
condition where nothing makes sense nor ever will.

Human sacrifice today takes a new form in a type of intellectual
dullness that not only ignores basic planetary facts but seeks to
impose alternative ones for no good reason other than a perverse
satisfaction in knowing that it can.You are all bound together by a
silly late 17th century conclusion that takes no more than 10 minutes
of effort to undo yet you can't do it and are hostile to the proper
fact that the Earth turns once in a day and every day.

Again.mediocrity begets more of the same and that is the form the end
of this cycle marked by a vicious strain of empiricism takes -

“than the persons thus suddenly elevated by the Hog-ian philosophy
into a station for which they were unfitted — thus transferred from
the sculleries into the parlors of Science — from its pantries into
its pulpits — than these individuals a more intolerant — a more
intolerable set of bigots and tyrants never existed on the face of the
earth. Their creed, their text and their sermon were, alike, the one
word ‘fact’ — but, for the most part, even of this one word, they knew
not even the meaning. On those who ventured to disturb their facts
with the view of putting them in order and to use, the disciples of
Hog had no mercy whatever. All attempts at generalization were met at
once by the words ‘theoretical,’ ‘theory,’ ‘theorist’ — all thought,
to be brief, was very properly resented as a personal affront to
themselves. Cultivating the natural sciences to the exclusion of
Metaphysics, the Mathematics, and Logic, many of these Bacon-
engendered philosophers — one-idead, one-sided and lame of a leg —
were more wretchedly helpless — more miserably ignorant, in view of
all the comprehensible objects of knowledge, than the veriest
unlettered hind who proves that he knows something at least, in
admitting that he knows absolutely nothing” Allan Poe

Old December 19th 12, 06:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"oriel36" wrote in message

If you can't keep rotations in step with 24 hour AM/PM cycles you have
reached the end of the intellectual world -

Oh what a shame. The equation of time has reached the end of Kelleher's
intellectual world. Kelleher, comedians deliberately act the fool to get
people to laugh at them and the good ones make a living at it. I hope you
are being paid well for your idiocy, you certainly make me laugh.

Old December 20th 12, 02:02 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Dec 19, 7:05*am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

If you can't keep rotations in step with 24 hour AM/PM cycles you have
reached the end of the intellectual world -

Oh what a shame. *The equation of time has reached the end of Kelleher's
intellectual world. Kelleher, comedians deliberately act the fool to get
people to laugh at them and the good ones make a living at it. I hope you
are being paid well for your idiocy, you certainly make me laugh.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

Good to see you have become less of a thug lately and keep it that way
as shouting from the stands under the cloak of anonymity was always a
sign of cowardice,not aggression.

The Equation of Time links natural noon AM/PM to 24 hour clock noon AM/
PM and there are 1461 such corrections for 4 orbital circuits with
February 29th as the final noon cycle which closes out the system
based on the proportion of rotations to orbital circuits to the
nearest rotation.I realized fairly quickly that Newton was trying to
explain the Equation of Time within a utterly dumb framework of Ra/Dec
hence you are all bound to the same stellar circumpolar homocentric
error which amounts to being a relativist -

"Absolute time, in astronomy, is distinguished from relative, by the
equation or correlation of the vulgar time. For the natural days are
truly unequal, though they are commonly considered as equal and used
for a measure of time; astronomers correct this inequality for their
more accurate deducing of the celestial motions" Newton

The Equation of Time is an extension of the calendar system as it
gives rise to the Lat/Long system which merely asserts daily rotation
is constant by substituting the constant procession of 24 hour days as
constant rotation and observations bear this out,the variations in the
natural noon cycle are a direct result of the single rotation of the
Earth to the central Sun and coincident with the orbital period that
is familiar through the polar day/night cycle and when mixed with
daily rotation at lower latitudes causes the seasons.

So Parker,for all the racket you make,you are just another homocentric
relativist with your rotating celestial sphere universe - the ultimate
indignity and certainly the end of your intellectual world.