4-Space Hopping: Propulsion Applied Crystallography (Continued)

Old October 1st 08, 08:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.sci.physics,alt.politics
American

Default 4-Space Hopping: Propulsion Applied Crystallography (Continued)

Only project engineers who can police their own R&D should
also have the power to decide who and where are the best
self-directed work teams (that a technology should
advance from).

This is a simple, natural, and rewarding way in which
technological revolutions can spearhead additional,
integrated, and functional bureaucracies within an
R&D environment. Good engineers shouldn't get involved
unless the growth of a technology can produce
ADDITIONAL involvement within an expanding environment,
producing a continual flow of positive outcome.

Although the assembly line ecompasses all aspects of
producing a single product, e.g. space shuttle, several
self-directed work teams can assume a wider range of
cross-functional skills within the team itself, with
greater decision making authority, and better access
to information that can be used for making sound
decisions. The SHUTTLE HAS TO BE PHASED OUT,
or market forces (that oppose space exploration)
will end up diminishing the potential of this economic
sector.

Histories of specific kinds of technology that do
not also permit the growth and self-organization
required for branching other advanced propulsion
alternatives, become GENERATIONALLY exposed to
negative potentials that actually marginalize the
"wiggle room" for entrepreneurialism to thrive in
this sector of the economy.

Handing over the potential promise market(s) to the
institutionalized financial authorities, in order to
"generationalize" the positive potentials of new,
advanced R&D markets, can only repeat the past of
the historically invalidating potential (Can we make
THAT the definition of eugenics?). These kinds of
historically invalidating systems of popular oppression
become anti-thetical to the REAL positive potentials
of free-market enterprise.

The list of potential promise markets, since the
advent of advanced propulsion technology (in thye late
1940's and beyond) must number in the thousands.

Many of the financial institutions that have helped to
maintain gain-sharing, have resisted the scientifically
intuitive method in lieu of a level of uncertainty,
that seems to be mostly based upon "short term profit",
as well as concern for transferring potential technological
markets, for the short-term insider purpose of introdiucing
artificially created "plateaued skill levels" that would
be introduced with gain-sharing - up to, and eventually
including the infamous "golden parachute".

The definition of "conservative" in this regard has
absolutely NOTHING TO DO with INTELLECTUAL
CAPITAL, which represents the identified, transferrable
skill-set portion of potentially marketable systems of
industries, even at the behest of the R&D institutions
who can reserve the right to RETRAIN the most upwardly-
mobile candidates for the job. This is where the NEW
MACHINERY needs to be identified, as many of the
scientifically intuitive have presented, including
myself, that would create the DRIVING element for
the advanced technology. In that sense, the long term
profit margin over the short term would require that
MANY of our EXISTING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS would
naturally MERGE into new "bear type" markets, in order
for the society (or group of societies) to prosper.

BRAINSTORMING ADVANCED PROPULSION

If we can have large electron "Umklapp" scattering angles
for electrons occurring longitudinally, which are char-
acteristically non-Hertzian, irrotational anions, as well
as ions in the "magnon" mode, which BECOME ALL trans-
versely solenoidal type ion current and scalar potential
in the "phonon" mode, then local dilation in the
PHONON MODE is equal to -iQu, with "u" equal to the
VECTOR potential, equal to iKX, where K = electron wave
number and X is the scalar wave of PROPOGATING
potential that varies harmonically in time. Investigation
reveals that this potential is the CAUSE and not the
(secondary) FIELD EFFECT, mainly because there is
NO OBSERVABLE EFFECT on the CHARGES when NO
FIELDS are present. However, this DOES NOT
MEAN that these kinds of scalar potentials
ARE NOT LONGITUDINAL and DO NOT AFFECT
POLARIZATION.

Quite the contrary, the idea for polarization suggests
that the propogating medium has found a particular aether
"channel" for nuclear transmutation in the separation
energy BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK ENERGY, or exposed/
unexposed QUANTIZED PLANCK ENERGY, that can be
utilized as the action cells of phase space, that
have been calculated to be 16(pi)(mc/h)(c^3/hG),
where mass "m" in (grams) =

wavelength (meters)/Avogadro number
(6.0225 x 10^23 atoms/g-mole) x 10^-2, where h = Planck
constant = 6.626 x 10^-27 erg second, G =
Newton's constant = ~ 6.7 10^-8 cm^3 per gram second^2 =
6.7x10^-8 per mass density-second^2, and c = speed of
light in far field ~ 3 x 10^10 cm per second. The
resulting units yields an unusual

gm^2 mole^2 meter^5 / 36.27 x 10^46 atoms erg^2 sec^5

(for an ideal gas). This is the measure of the scalar wave
for an ideal gas. The local dilation would therefore equal
to -iQ(iKX) = QKX, or the PHONON wave number times the
ELECTRON wave number times the above SCALAR
WAVE units. Notice what units seem to be getting
"squared" here - the units of

gram*mole / 6.626 x 10^23 erg*atoms

indiating that the atoms involved exist at some particular
energy state in the pressure/temperature environment that
they can become programmed for, with the "squared" part
existing at some "phase differential" in phase space.

One interesting note is the unit of "mole" that specifies
the number of atoms consisting of 12 mg. of carbon 12.
Why carbon 12? Carbon happens to be the basis for the
atomic weight system, as well as all organic chemistry,
without which all life would be impossible.

The remaining units for this gram*mole / erg*atom squared
system of measurement are meter^5 / second^5, which seem
to be a measure of time dilation, w.r.t. some "temporal
arrow" in the 5th dimension. "Meter^5" might represent
a crossection exposure in the direction of displacement,
e.g. (meter^3 volume)(meter^2 phase dilation
center-of-gravity crossection), so that the "dilation"
might represent where the speed of light becomes
"compressed" or "decompressed" in the particular
worldline, 4-space, or spacetime grid that it finds
itself in.

Since we're using a system of units that is based upon
the gram*mole system of carbon based lifeform, we're also
placing a specification on the harmonic for types of
dilations that might be constructed for expanding or
compressing the 4-space of our current worldsheet for
carbon-based lifeform, because we're forfeiting
some carbon phases for a crystallographic that might
not adapt to carbon-based lifeform in the different
configuration(s) of compressed and uncompressed
spacetime, e.g.

Each proton and neutron in the nucleus is about 2000
times the mass of the electron, so with Bismuth we have
83 protons and 126 neutrons contained in the nucleus,
making it a huge size nucleus and electron field for
a total of 7 shells of electrons, with a total
compressed spacetime radius of 1.60 angstroms.
The uncompressed spacetime would amount to about
12.0 angstroms.

Likewise, for Pb-88, we have to characterize the overall
harmonic nature of the scalar, in order to utilize the
compressed spacetime radius of 1.80 angstroms, along
w/the uncompressed spacetime radius of 40 angstroms,
for overall differentials of compressed spacetime
radii between the Bi89 molecule and the Pb88 molecule,
amounting to 0.2 angstroms for the compressed radii
and 28.0 angstroms for the uncompressed radii. What
sign should we put on these "deltas"? If we choose a
plus (+) sign, then we're assuming that the gram*mole
system of measurement favors an increase in complexity
throughout the spacetime continuum, and will orient
itself to subsume the new complexity by increasing
its own unique form of dilation, whereas if we choose
a minus (-) sign, we're assuming that the gram*mole
system will fall prey to the nature that abhors a
vacuum, and will either predate or succumb to some
uniquely "reduced" form of dilation. Either way, we
find that if we use the (+) as a "driver" and the
(-) as "exhaust", then we're assuming that these forces
must work in tandem to each other as a sort of ultra-
fast, repeated series of dilated pull-stops, along
the direction of an applied probe beam. Nature will
abhor the 40 angstrom radial vacuum differential
between the decompressed gravitational field of Bi89
and the Pb88 molecule, and will displace these "deltas"
as 270 electrons rush to fill the void left by the
pulse-displaced pions.

American

"Mississippi Bubble"

- A disasterous financial scheme devised by
Englishman John Law in France in 1717, in which
he issued currency based on what he predicted would
be great gains through trade in Louisiana and other
parts of the Mississippi region.
Old October 2nd 08, 03:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.sci.physics,alt.politics,alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.liberal
American

Default What Do We Get for a Bailout?

What do we get for a bailout? Has anyone read the four-
hundred-plus page bill that itemizes such things as
toy arrows, wool, and race track manufacturers as the
benefactors? Is there no shame by the crooks in Washington
who pursue this kind of PORK for the purpose of legitimizing
pursuits of trivial technology?

Why have these idiots passed this crap?
(Too late for them - we already know who runs the government)

- .. top gallant delight is to him, who acknowledges
no law or lord, but the Lord his God, and is only a
PATRIOT TO HEAVEN.

Herman Melville, 1819 - 1891, Moby Dick, ch. 9
Old October 3rd 08, 01:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.sci.physics,alt.politics,alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.liberal
American

Default House Softens Towards Big Pork Bill Bailout

And why not, they're ALL big government anyway... a vote
for passage is a vote against the mysteriously sequestered witch
hunt - the witch hunt for the mortgage scandalmakers, so the real
culprits have time to wash the hands for the next party that
gets elected...

Yet this is no suprise, since BOTH houses have already become
WASHOUTS to Americans, as most of us can already smell
a rotten deal before it ever hatches out of the Halls of
the Mandarins...

American

Propulsion Applied Electrogravitic Crystallography American Policy 4 December 20th 07 05:44 PM
Propulsion Applied Electrogravitic Crystallography American Policy 22 December 8th 07 02:23 PM
Propulsion Applied Electrogravitic Crystallography American Policy 60 March 23rd 07 03:34 PM
star hopping Max Amateur Astronomy 34 September 6th 05 08:52 PM
Lockheed Martin selected for continued developmet of the innovative space based radar.... Jacques van Oene News 0 May 24th 05 03:37 PM