Business proposal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 27th 04, 09:40 AM
Sean

Default Business proposal

Dear Sir,

Please let me humbly introduce myself to you. I am the late son of the great
chief Joshua Nobosso Zambelli III recently killed when his 56" Dobsonian
telescope went out of balance & resulted in a fatal decapitation. The reason
of this most tragic of accidents were due to my late great father stuffing
1000's of $100 bills down by the main mirror & putting the optical device
truly out of balance. Apparently his 16 wife's were always trying to find
his secret stash of dollars to spoil themselves on new handbags & shoes for
example. This fear of having to admire new ladies fashion accessories drove
my late father to drink in his later years. Subsequently, the Inland
Revenue are not currently aware of my late fathers embezzlement of the Royal
Nigerian Astronomical Society's Christmas Fund for poor orphaned blind
children. Therefore I must apologise most profusely for this solicitation as
this recently found money could disgrace my family name & create evil though
out the lands. Thus my proposal to you is this. If you could forward your
bank account details to me & to transfer £10.00 of your English fine pounds
to my PO box in Lagos, on receipt, I Chief Katanga Zamika Zambelli IIII will
transfer the amount of $13,000,175 & 75 cents directly to your fine English
Barclay's Bank the above said amounts.

Katanga to you my trusted new friend.

PO Box 996

Lagos