Ocean of water was found on Satun's moon Enceladus

Old February 10th 08, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Uno

Default Ocean of water was found on Satun's moon Enceladus

"Since Cassini discovered the water vapor geysers, we've all wondered where
this water vapor and ice are coming from," said researcher Juergen Schmidt
of the University of Potsdam, Germany, who is a team member on Cassini's
Cosmic Dust Analyzer. "Now, after looking at data from multiple instruments,
we can say there probably is water beneath the surface of Enceladus."

Old February 10th 08, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"Uno" wrote in message
"Since Cassini discovered the water vapor geysers, we've all wondered
where this water vapor and ice are coming from," said researcher Juergen
Schmidt of the University of Potsdam, Germany, who is a team member on
Cassini's Cosmic Dust Analyzer. "Now, after looking at data from multiple
instruments, we can say there probably is water beneath the surface of
Enceladus."

And who knows what strange creatures may passionately lurk beneath
the silver waters...

Old February 14th 08, 05:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Are WartPlugs included? lmao!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:15:02 -0600, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:

t...