Huygens: Funny headline in Google news

Old January 14th 05, 08:38 PM

Default Huygens: Funny headline in Google news

A little OT maybe, but take a look anyway:

http://balder.prohosting.com/avtanski/tmp/abcnews.html

Way to go, ABC News!

- Alex

P.S. Sorry if this posting is duplicated. It seems
there is something wrong with my news server
today and I'm reposting.

Old January 14th 05, 08:42 PM
Shawn

A little OT maybe, but take a look anyway:

http://balder.prohosting.com/avtanski/tmp/abcnews.html

Way to go, ABC News!

Now that's an in-depth probe!
Old January 14th 05, 08:47 PM
Brian Tung

Alex Avtanski wrote:
A little OT maybe, but take a look anyway:

http://balder.prohosting.com/avtanski/tmp/abcnews.html

Way to go, ABC News!

Heh.

Although, I'm a bit ashamed to note, when I first looked at the
headline, I thought you were alluding to the somewhat ribald nature
of a probe gathering data from a moon.

Brian Tung
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.txt
Old January 15th 05, 08:29 AM
muldar

....considering the FACT, ABC didnt even cover it, not one word or
photo!, on tonights news, I would have to say their website can go
..... to Titan!

Old January 15th 05, 08:30 AM
muldar

Ribald? Search under Eagles.

Brian Tung wrote:

Alex Avtanski wrote:
A little OT maybe, but take a look anyway:

http://balder.prohosting.com/avtanski/tmp/abcnews.html

Way to go, ABC News!

Heh.

Although, I'm a bit ashamed to note, when I first looked at the
headline, I thought you were alluding to the somewhat ribald nature
of a probe gathering data from a moon.

Brian Tung
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.txt

Sky & Telescope's News Bulletin - Jul 2 Stuart Goldman Amateur Astronomy 4 July 3rd 04 06:04 PM
Sky & Telescope's News Bulletin - Jun 25 Stuart Goldman Amateur Astronomy 0 June 26th 04 04:04 AM
Selection Dr. Min Misc 3 April 11th 04 08:18 PM
Good news and bad about Mars rover... Steven James Forsberg Policy 2 January 26th 04 12:12 PM
Sky & Telescope's News Bulletin - Sep 12 Stuart Goldman Astronomy Misc 0 September 13th 03 02:45 AM