Fall in Gresham

Old December 2nd 17, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Fall in Gresham

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:06:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

71 low of 49 Sunnybut a cooling off is on the way.Start wearing T shirts and long sleeve.No more shorts. I feed the birds pop corn.I see only pigens
at the parking lot.I had beef stew.Its more like Mullegin stew of the 30s I add dice MSP in+green peppers+onions.Trebert

44F here in Gresham as of 2:00 PM. Steady rain. Gusty south wind at 9 mph.. Humidity 90%. Next week is forecast to be dryer, but clear skies bring colder nighttime temps in the 30s, and east wind.

Some guys around Hillsboro still wear their short pants in January when it is 20 degrees! Those recent California transplants find old habits hard to break! I already have my T shirt on and am beginning to think about my long johns. Well, I try to save money by not using my heat. Since my landlord raised my rent again, I am having to live tighter than ever!

Double-A

Old December 3rd 17, 01:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:18:23 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Couldnot live in my van at 45F.I would hate to pay rent.I hate landlords.I hate Trump being a landlord,pimp,and top Mafia man.Staying warm for Dec.I like that.TreBert
Old December 3rd 17, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 5:37:50 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Currently 47F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind south at 5 mph. Humidity 86%. Still some light rain showers. Some sun.

I remember what it was like trying to sleep in my car as winter temps settled in. Even dressed warm, it got uncomfortable. Would run engine occasionally so I could run the heater, but then I would run out of gas, and had little money to buy more gas. Then the December hard rains began, and hard steady south winds, as I sat in the Haggen store parking lot. It was no fun..

Sad to see Badgers of my native state of Wisconsin lose to the Buckeyes in the Big 10 championship game. They came so close! But I am thankful I now have a TV to watch these games on, and a fairly warm and dry place to watch them from.

Looks like a new tax bill has passed. Look like only a tax break for the rich and big business. You would have thought they could have thrown a few crumbs to the middle class and working poor. But I guess we are back to trickle down economics.

Double-A

Old December 4th 17, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM. Wind only 4 mph out of the north. Scattered clouds,but no rain today. Humidity 75%.

It was a nice day to go to the Snowcap food bank. Came away with a good haul. Got one big sack of beets. They now say beets are good for blood pressure. Got a big Little Caesars pizza, which I had for lunch. Now that it is in my stomach, it is calling for beer!

Double-A

Old December 5th 17, 03:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 2:47:35 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA you are a 100% mountain man.When I left Boston 3 years ago it had 9 feet of snow.I was 86 and would have to have a 12 volt pacemaker to shovel thise kind of storms.I have predicted 10 days ago Boston is in for a very cold,snowy winter.It fits with my "Heavy Air Theory."Still I miss my great grandkids being 3200 miles away on Christmas.I was crazy when running for mayor and bad mouthing top Mafia guns.That's is my problem .I don't know when to back off. I was only the power of #1.I never owned a gun.They kill,and kill very high type people.Killing me their hit men would do it free. Any Boston cop would gun me down to be made a man.Sad but true TreBert
Old December 5th 17, 04:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

snipped Bert's devious & sanctimonious crap, because
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] for
posting is very different. (See how & why in [1]). -- Glazier
never bothered to explain why Bert is a Face ****ter and
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who is
**** which anagrams to
and laims to be a "proud Jew"
as http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig, who
tries to cover-up news
Old December 7th 17, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Third day of hard east wind here in Gresham. Currently 25 mph. Warnings of 75 mph gusts in the Columbia Gorge. That's hurricane strength! I felt like I was hit by one just when I got to my bus stop! Clear skies and sunny.. Humidity 60%. Temperature 43F.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday.

Double-A

Old December 8th 17, 03:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 12:54:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Third day of hard east wind here in Gresham. Currently 25 mph. Warnings of 75 mph gusts in the Columbia Gorge. That's hurricane strength! I felt like I was hit by one just when I got to my bus stop! Clear skies and sunny. Humidity 60%. Temperature 43F.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday.

Double-A

78 here and 40 mph wind gusts.Sent all my Christmas boxes out today.Cards olnext but that so easy.Just gift cards.I hate wrapping and standing in line to get them posted.I'm depress because I'm 3200 miles away.I send my Great Grankids pictures so the will know what I look Like.If I could hear I would fly back.To old to take the van.I knew it would be a one way trip.My great grankids mail and best they use email.I have pictures all over the van walls.I'm tied most of the time(not good) still I say no to my DR.that wants me to hade a pacemaker. I have lived to long,and will never know gravities source.I will give my Gyro to my Great Grandkid Zachary.He is now 6,but I was told he takes after me and loves science. Life is DNA and that tells us its perpetual.TreBert
Old December 10th 17, 03:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 7:08:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

85F sunny 3mph wind.Snowing as I type in MA.No more shoveling for this old man.New England is going to be Cold,Windy Snowy,and have a very late Spring..My Heavy Air Theory predicts it.I'm right on the weather.Big storms are in..Treb& Bert
Old December 10th 17, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and elanqually nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Will hit 87 today and low 57.Boston NYC snow and 30f.I have a plan to still stay at walmart even when they are not open 24 hours.Tell you all about it if it goes.Treb&Bert

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM