Black Hole at Center of Milky Way

Old December 2nd 17, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Black Hole at Center of Milky Way

No way it could be massive enough to hold the entire galaxy together! We are going to have to come up with some other kind of phenomenon.
Old December 2nd 17, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:44:26 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
No way it could be massive enough to hold the entire galaxy together! We are going to have to come up with some other kind of phenomenon.

No one thinks that the black hole is holding the galaxy together. That is why they are theorizing dark matter.

Double-A

Old December 2nd 17, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 5:25:45 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:44:26 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
No way it could be massive enough to hold the entire galaxy together! We are going to have to come up with some other kind of phenomenon.

No one thinks that the black hole is holding the galaxy together. That is why they are theorizing dark matter.

That sounds much more likely. But dark matter is a nebulous explanation to say the least since so little is understood about it.
Old December 3rd 17, 01:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 3:25:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:44:26 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
No way it could be massive enough to hold the entire galaxy together! We are going to have to come up with some other kind of phenomenon.

No one thinks that the black hole is holding the galaxy together. That is why they are theorizing dark matter.

Double-A

BH is holding the yoke of the galaxy,and is to far away from our Sun.Thus more gravity is needed so wedon't go off of our place.Hope I explained it right.TreBert
Old December 3rd 17, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 7:29:10 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 3:25:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:44:26 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
No way it could be massive enough to hold the entire galaxy together! We are going to have to come up with some other kind of phenomenon.

No one thinks that the black hole is holding the galaxy together. That is why they are theorizing dark matter.

Double-A

BH is holding the yoke of the galaxy,and is to far away from our Sun.Thus more gravity is needed so wedon't go off of our place.Hope I explained it right.TreBert

Bert a black hole is the size of a single point in space and contains starstuffs. No way a single point in space could contain enough starstuffs to gravitationally attracts all the stars in the galaxy. Galaxy is far too big.. Something else must be holding the galaxy together.
Old December 5th 17, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 5:29:10 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 3:25:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:44:26 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
No way it could be massive enough to hold the entire galaxy together! We are going to have to come up with some other kind of phenomenon.

No one thinks that the black hole is holding the galaxy together. That is why they are theorizing dark matter.

Double-A

BH is holding the yoke of the galaxy,and is to far away from our Sun.Thus more gravity is needed so wedon't go off of our place.Hope I explained it right.TreBert

I'm white and I'm at the center of the universe.They named BHs wrong.They are in reality "Graviton Stars"Black stars that take in photons,and give out nothing.They reflect nothing.Time is on their side too.They slow it down.They bring time to a stop.They can keep it from moving infinitly.They do so much and only LIGO knows their shadow.TreBert
Old December 5th 17, 04:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" was
praising and pimping himself with yet an other old post
of LIES in his attempt to cover up that Glazier is just
a gross Face ****ter and a Criminal Graveyard Vandal
who is a bigot, a racist & a hate monger, who brags:
"I'm white and I'm at the center of the universe".TreBert