We must find out if there is life on other planets and moons of theSolar System.

Old December 4th 17, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default We must find out if there is life on other planets and moons of theSolar System.

Because if there is life there the universe is teaming with life.
Old December 4th 17, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 10:48:37 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Because if there is life there the universe is teaming with life.

Extraterrestrial life may all ready have been found as close as on the hull of the International Space Station!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8080036.html

Double-A

Old December 4th 17, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 4:48:27 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 10:48:37 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Because if there is life there the universe is teaming with life.

Extraterrestrial life may all ready have been found as close as on the hull of the International Space Station!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8080036.html

Double-A

Maybe they could put up a sterilized net outside the space station and leave it there for several weeks to see if anything turns up. Also in microscopes back on earth they should be able to tell if it is a strange form of life. It would have to be pretty strange to exist freely in outer space.
Old December 5th 17, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

AA Like I've been saying "The universe its microbes all the way down."They know how to live.Make our wine and beer.If not for microbes we could not ****,and to top that off they eat ****.They eat our radio active waste.Wen we final wipe our selves out. Microbes will turn to the cockraoch as the high form of life and keep them alive since they don't kill their own kind.TreBert
Old December 5th 17, 02:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

snipped the devious & sanctimonious crap from
"reber G=emc^2",
who is the pig that admits to sexual harassment, and
never apologized for it, nor did he ever explain why ...

(1)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert. .... and ...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-SwineBert
said to "benj" : "Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears.

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face ****ter Glazier wrote: