Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

Old November 30th 06, 11:28 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

"lechergod" wrote in message
ups.com

h aha hahahahaah

KvekIT / Date: Thurs, Nov 30 2006 12:24 pm
If you rely on the last 500 years, it is not evident to point out China
as a great culture and technology source. But if you go back a little
further, China was the most advanced civ of the world. China will be
again the most advanced civ soon. Its domination will have left place to
european civs for a few centuries. But it is heading for success again.
500 years will be the duration of european domination. What will be next
is very hard to predict, but China will soon be back as a powerful empire.

Unlike yourself, I think China represents a rather intellectually
powerful empire as is, and certainly scientifically it isn't all that
far behind, if at all.

It takes spare energy in order to produce/reproduce products and
services. China has spare energy and obviously more than a sufficient
number of intelligent folks that are not about to let such go to waste.

Short of natural disasters or the fiasco of our perpetrating the world
into WW-III, there's nothing keeping China from the holy grail of owning
our moon's L1.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 1st 06, 12:51 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

Just wondering as to how much if any of theis 'soc.culture.china' NG of
Usenet is available to the general public of China?
-
Brad Guth

Old December 1st 06, 04:00 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
lecherdog

KvekIT wrote:
Are you ok?

He's not OK. He's just the usual communist dog lecher dog telling lies
and cheating again yelling slogans making quarrels to seal dissenters
mouths arsehole licking lice. I'm just imitating him to annoy and
agitate him. Until he learn to use proper English, I will continue to
harrass, annoy, agitate and goat him.
hahahahahahahahahaha

lechergod wrote:
ha ha h ahaha
this communists' dog is really brain-washed to be such a fool !!!
just take hearsay to be screwed in full !!!
ha ha hahahaha
since this communists' dog had got soul-sold, so cannot see how the
dynasty
changes so frequently and how anti-harmonic within each dynasty is.
liars can only hear to lies-telling and can only rely on such lies !!!
that is the only way for communists' dogs !!!!
h aha hahahahaah

KvekIT wrote:
captain. wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:eae6e59d5164ece11a955239ae99df47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

flush

Besides, I'm absolutely certain that China will know exactly what to do.
So, why are so many of you folks getting yourselves so gosh darn huffy
or otherwise naysay about all of this?

Just because you don't have a masters degree in Chinese Mandarin doesn't
mean that we're out of luck. That's because China being smarter than
us, as such they'll learn our language (as many already have) in order
to accommodate their less fortunate (Mandarin illiterate) clients, such
as us.

if they are so great, what have they contributed in the last 500 years to
the rest of the world? sure, some things, but the country of china hardly
comes to mind when one thinks of great leaps forward in culture and
technology. if they are superior, as you suggest, then let them prove it by
achieving great accomplishments.

--
http://geocities.com/lechergod/predict.htm
owner of email

*** THE *******S CANNOT MADE THE SIGNATURE IN VERY THIN COLOUR !!!
***

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to

Old December 1st 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:4aefd681278600ca9728f22aadcf26c1.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Just wondering as to how much if any of theis 'soc.culture.china' NG of
Usenet is available to the general public of China?

In other words, anything of "soc.culture.china" is every bit as much of
a pathetic ruse as for all the rest of this MI/NSA~KGB skewed Usenet
that's anti China, as much as being anti Muslim or simply anti to
whatever rocks thy Old Testament boat. Gee whiz, folks, why am I not
surprised that such bigotry, arrogance and lack of remorse has become
part of our genetic DNA code.

http://groups.google.com/groups?lnk=...i.lang.chinese
Oddly, Usenet's "sci.lang.chinese" group doesn't even coexist as an
option within Mailgate/Usenet, yet it's sort of there to behold within
GOOGLE/Usenet naysay land of potential US/China usage, that is if it
were ever allowed by our own kind to do so.

talk.politics.china is however in both GOOGLE/Mailgate places, though
seems a touch unlikely to have any appropriate interest in science or
that of applied space technology.

Not that China hasn't in the past kept a tight lid on whatever their
kind could or could not do, however, clearly as of the last couple of
decades it is the all-knowing gods and wizards of our Usenet and
especially the likes of Mailgate.org or worse sorts of Bigots-R-Us
Usenet servers that's being anti-China, and it is not actually the other
way around.

Perhaps what's needed instead of "sci.lang.chinese" is "sci.usa.bigot",
or perhaps old.testament.upyours that's in need of being right up front
and in their face. After all, it was our mutually perpetrated
cold-war(s) that wasted all of those decades and of the trillions upon
trillions worth of our resources upon pretending that the US/USSR thing
was real, when in fact it wasn't. (it's what supposed super-powers do to
one another, because it makes the rest of us village idiots pay and pay
and pay for it all, and then some)
-
Brad Guth

Old December 1st 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"lecherdog" wrote in message
ups.com

KvekIT wrote:
Are you ok?

He's not OK. He's just the usual communist dog lecher dog telling lies
and cheating again yelling slogans making quarrels to seal dissenters
mouths arsehole licking lice. I'm just imitating him to annoy and
agitate him. Until he learn to use proper English, I will continue to
harrass, annoy, agitate and goat him.
hahahahahahahahahaha

In other words, putting the likes of Christ on a stick is what you'd
call being ok.

Taking from others, especially if they're Muslim or Cathar, is what
you'd call being ok.

That must be why you're not constructively contributing to the topic at
hand, because it involves honest to god physics and of replicated
science that anyone with so much as half a village idiot brain could
take to the bank.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 1st 06, 09:34 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
lecherdog

Brad Guth wrote:
Just wondering as to how much if any of theis 'soc.culture.china' NG of
Usenet is available to the general public of China?

You haven'y been paying attention in this ng. There have been many
people from within China itself participating in discussion within SCC.
They said they can access soc.culture.china readily and without
problem.

-
Brad Guth

Old December 2nd 06, 02:41 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"lecherdog" wrote in message
ups.com

You haven'y been paying attention in this ng. There have been many
people from within China itself participating in discussion within SCC.
They said they can access soc.culture.china readily and without
problem.

Thanks much, as I had been wondering about that, especially since so
many here in this anti-think-tank of Usenet naysay land seem rather bent
upon enforcing their Old Testament mindset, or else.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 2nd 06, 08:50 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

Most folks are still not being allowed to appreciate our moon's L1. Of
course, most Americans are still pretty much dumbfounded and/or having
been snookered about a great many such important things in this
infomercial skewed life as we've been allowed to know of. Perhaps those
more intelligent members in support of the China National Space
Administration/CNSA are as such less snookered than we're giving them
credit for.

Basically, the average free-gravity-zone of this moon L1 is supposedly
r33.5~r34 away from the moon and otherwise merely r51 from Earth
(unfortunately there's still no hard-scientific and thus independently
replicated proof of such actually being the case of those specific
numbers), that's worthy of obtaining micro if not nano and even pico
gravity, although nearly any +/- adjustment in the net gravity can be
accommodated and rather efficiently interactively sustained.

Within this interactive moon L1 pocket (+/- wherever it has to be) there
should be as little as 1% the atoms/cm3 and of the required velocity is
roughly 9 fold less than LEO (those factors alone represent a rather
huge reduction in orbital friction, and thereby greatly minimizing
station-keeping energy demands). There's also no pesky gauntlet of Van
Allen belt radiation or SAA like nasty pocket of magnetosphere stored
radiation. It's also nearly always sunny as well as having either
earthshine and/or moonshine at your disposal, and of that moonshine so
happens to include a great deal of useful secondary/recoil photons in
the IR/FIR spectrum, plus offering loads of gamma and hard-X-rays
because there's so little mass between L1 and the highly reactive naked
surface of the physically dark and cosmic morgue that's represented by
our moon.

The moon's L1 is not technically a problem for most robotics, however
our frail DNA will demand a great amount of shielding that's similar to
8 meters of water, and for any long term (multi year) human involvement
demanding 16 meters of water unless an artificial magnetosphere can be
sustained. There's also the pesky matter of having to survive various
meteors of potentially lethal flak that isn't the least bit moderated in
velocity nor being gravity diverted.

This fancy enough "Clarke Station" document that's nicely revised and
certainly rather interesting but otherwise seriously outdated,
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/publications...aryland01b.pdf
not to mention way under-shielded unless incorporating 8+ meters of
water plus having somehow established an artificial magnetosphere, or
perhaps incorporating 16+ meters of h2o if w/o magnetosphere (shielding
that's necessary because it's parked within 60,000 km from our
physically dark and otherwise highly reactive moon that's continually
providing such a not so DNA friendly TBI worth of gamma and
hard-X-rays), is simply a downright deficient document about sharing the
positive science and constructive habitat/depot considerations for
utilizing the moon's L1. In fact, there's hardly any mention of the
tremendous L1 benefits to humanity, much less as to space exploration or
the daunting task of salvaging our mascon warmed environment, and it's
still not having squat to do with any primary task of actually
developing, exploiting or otherwise terraforming the moon itself.

On the other hand, whereas the CM/ISS portion of the LSE which I've
proposed offers 50t/m2 of outter shell or hull shielding for
accommodating the 1e9 m3 interior, thereby multiple decades if not an
entire lifetime can be afforded, as to safely accommodating our frail
DNA. That may seem like a rather great amount of tonnage deployment,
though eventually 99.9% is derived from the moon itself. Of course,
don't mind anything that I have to suggest, whereas you can keep
thinking as small and/or as insignificant as you'd like. However, our
having remained as LEO/terrestrial sequestered isn't going to help us
explore, pillage and rape the other planets and of their moons, not to
mention the mining and/or possible terraforming potential of digging
into our very own global warming moon that's chuck full of nifty and
rare elements.

I guess what's needed is an open mindset that isn't afraid of it's own
shadow, that isn't afraid of making a few honest mistakes nor
demonstrating that perhaps we're not exactly the smartest nor the most
entitled species of DNA in this universe. (sorry about that)
-
Brad Guth

Old December 2nd 06, 09:11 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa,cam.misc
'foolsrushin.'

Brad, just get your ass over to rec.org,mensa, and shout about it, and
I promise I'll dig in a bit, thereafter.
--'
foolsrushin.'

Old December 2nd 06, 10:00 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"'foolsrushin.'" wrote in message
ups.com

Brad, just get your ass over to rec.org,mensa, and shout about it, and
I promise I'll dig in a bit, thereafter.

You'd think, but thus far the types of folks in ROM seem as though
rather deathly afraid of their own shadow, especially those shadows of
having depicted their brown noses continually sucked up to the
infomercial buttology of whatever their status quo collective mindset
has to say.
-
Brad Guth