reclaim 'Solar' forum?

Old May 16th 05, 09:31 AM
nytecam[_1_] nytecam[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Location: london-uk
Smile reclaim 'Solar' forum?

Hi fellow solar observers - is it time to reclaim this misused and underused Solar forum?

My contribution yesterday's solar prom animation at

http://home.freeuk.com/m.gavin/pstnew.htm

Nytecam
51N 0.1W
Old May 19th 05, 03:48 AM
Wally Anglesea

nytecam wrote:
Hi fellow solar observers - is it time to reclaim this misused and
underused Solar forum?

My contribution yesterday's solar prom animation at

http://home.freeuk.com/m.gavin/pstnew.htm

Nytecam
51N 0.1W

Very neat. If it wasn't cloudy and raining downunder (and we need the
rain), I'd be out doing some myself.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese...Astronomy.html

PDF (Planetary Distance Formula) explains DW 2004 / Quaoar and Kuiper Belt hermesnines Astronomy Misc 10 February 27th 04 03:14 AM
Voyager 1 Approaches Solar System's Outer Limits Ron Baalke Misc 0 November 5th 03 07:54 PM
Solar Flare Impact Steve Dufour Misc 0 October 31st 03 04:28 PM
NASA Wants You to be a Solar System Ambassador Ron Baalke Amateur Astronomy 0 September 12th 03 01:32 AM
ESA Sees Stardust Storms Heading For Solar System Ron Baalke Science 0 August 20th 03 08:10 PM