solar wind on earth climate

Old September 26th 14, 03:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dimis

Default solar wind on earth climate

You are interested perhaps on my documentation of the formation of solar
corona and the solar wind effect on Earth climate.

http://www.itia.ntua.gr/en/docinfo/1486/
Old September 26th 14, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, September 26, 2014 7:29:26 AM UTC-7, Dimis wrote:
You are interested perhaps on my documentation of the formation of solar

corona and the solar wind effect on Earth climate.

http://www.itia.ntua.gr/en/docinfo/1486/

Next week it will be Nancy pelosi' stinnkin' arm pits as the cause. These people all in gov are insane lunatics.
Old September 27th 14, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:29:26 AM UTC-4, Dimis wrote:
You are interested perhaps on my documentation of the formation of solar

corona and the solar wind effect on Earth climate.

http://www.itia.ntua.gr/en/docinfo/1486/

I would not blame solar wind for my :Heavy air theory" I put the blame 99% on CO2..TreBert
Old September 29th 14, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:29:26 AM UTC-4, Dimis wrote:
You are interested perhaps on my documentation of the formation of solar

corona and the solar wind effect on Earth climate.

http://www.itia.ntua.gr/en/docinfo/1486/

Under ocean heat vents are a big factor. Wind direction can cause a cold spell even when global warming is taking place. Just one degree can mean a lot for water and air is so huge. My Heavy Air Theory is now well accepted. Its proven on a day to day showing. TreBert
Old September 30th 14, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 29, 2014 3:02:14 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:29:26 AM UTC-4, Dimis wrote:

You are interested perhaps on my documentation of the formation of solar

corona and the solar wind effect on Earth climate.

http://www.itia.ntua.gr/en/docinfo/1486/

Under ocean heat vents are a big factor. Wind direction can cause a cold spell even when global warming is taking place. Just one degree can mean a lot for water and air is so huge. My Heavy Air Theory is now well accepted. Its proven on a day to day showing. TreBert

Is heavy hydrogen a part of the heavy air theory?

Double-A

solar wind on climate Dimis Science 0 September 26th 14 12:22 PM
solar wind on earth climate Dimis Astronomy Misc 0 September 26th 14 06:05 AM
AURORA WATCH: Earth is heading for a solar wind stream Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 2 June 1st 04 06:13 AM
Solar wind to shield Earth during pole flip Rudolph_X Astronomy Misc 6 May 17th 04 09:58 PM
AURORA OUTLOOK: Earth is heading for a solar wind stream Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 3 October 15th 03 12:08 AM