Curiosity down

Old August 6th 12, 04:51 PM posted to sci.space.station
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Curiosity down

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message ...

Because moderated groups are intimidating to many who are not sure if they
are going to be moderated due to a slightly clueless post, that is why.

The sci.space.tech and sci.space.science moderators tend to be fairly
generous if it's close to being on-topic.

I seldom use moderated groups as they are often slow or just do not work
due to misconfigured news servers not passing the posts to the mods.

That part I can't help much on unfortunately.

Brian

Old August 7th 12, 02:19 AM posted to sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 7/08/2012 1:50 AM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message ...

Maybe its moderated to death. I cannot know that of course but the
fact is that moderated groups often lose moderators and they also put
off posters.

Well I would hope my moderation has been more positive than negative.
But the truth is, we don't get many on-topic posts.

You only see the ones that are approved (and I'll admit I sometimes push
the boundaries a bit on that.)

How about posting an FAQ on that.

Curiosity attitude control ... Ken S. Tucker[_2_] History 6 August 6th 12 10:39 AM
Curiosity Before Mars: Seven Minutes of Terror Sam Wormley[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 2 August 4th 12 10:07 AM
Some background on Curiosity from PhD Sam Wormley[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 2 July 31st 12 03:03 PM
Curiosity Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 6 May 3rd 12 01:40 PM
Astronomy + Curiosity = Discovery ! Painius Misc 0 April 19th 06 09:16 AM