They got the wrong man!!!

Old December 15th 03, 11:03 PM
Kilolani

Default They got the wrong man!!!

(handing mike cook a new pair of scissors)

If you just HAVE to respond to these things... and believe me, I understand
the temptation... please snip out the offending rubbish.

"mike cook" wrote in message
After reading this a couple of times over, I was wondering what this had
to do with astro-anything, when I realised it was all summed up in the
last phrase

"
The American dream is now a nightmare from which there is no escape.
"

It was all about black holes.

Old December 19th 03, 11:14 AM
W K

"mike cook" wrote in message
After reading this a couple of times over, I was wondering what this had
to do with astro-anything, when I realised it was all summed up in the
last phrase

"
The American dream is now a nightmare from which there is no escape.
"

Saddam video:
"this is what happens if you don't have the money for health insurance"