StereoPanorama: pan+zoom stereo panoramas from Mars: 0.95: now6 formats.

Old January 21st 04, 01:37 PM
Beau Webber

Default StereoPanorama: pan+zoom stereo panoramas from Mars: 0.95: now6 formats.

Hi,
Brilliant pictures just in from Mars Express ...

StereoPanorama 0.95 now handles all of the wide range of image and stereo
formats from the Mars Rover and Orbiter, and I am hoping we will soon
get stereo-pairs from the stereo camera on the European Mars Express -
I have just been zooming into the first hi-res picture just released :
http://www.esa.int

As well as viewing, panning and zooming into full colour stereo panoramas,
version 0.95 StereoPanorama now also views, pans and zooms into
non-stereo pictures and anaglyptic (red/cyan) stereo pictures.

Also now converts anaglyptic back into stereo-pairs and stereo-pairs into
anaglyptic stereo.

Can also be used to adjust image contrast and brightness, and
save zoomed into images and stereo-pairs to the system clipboard.

StereoPanorama can be found at :

http://www.kent.ac.uk/physical-scien...ama/index.html

where there are also example images and links to great Mars Rover images and
Orbiter pictures of the landing area.

I hope you find it useful - free download, but contributions welcome.

cheers,
beau webber

Dr. J.B.W. Webber
Physics Lab.,