Solar Spectra

Old June 15th 05, 01:33 AM
Chris Dean

Default Solar Spectra

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if anyone knows how/where I could obtain average (I guess)
spectra of the suns light at ground level at different positions around
the globe (as I guess it changes from day to day depending on the make
up of the atmosphere on that day and from place to place for the same
reason).

What I really want to form is a general idea of the intensities of
different wavelengths of solar radiation at ground level.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Chris Dean