What's up at Berkeley ...

Old August 15th 05, 08:41 PM
Anthony Ayiomamitis

Default What's up at Berkeley ...

Folks,

All the servers seem to be up and running and yet nothing is being
validated. I have over fifteen WU awaiting validation. Any ideas?

Anthony.
Old August 15th 05, 10:17 PM
John

In article , Anthony Ayiomamitis
writes
Folks,

All the servers seem to be up and running and yet nothing is being
validated. I have over fifteen WU awaiting validation. Any ideas?

Anthony.

Each completed work unit needs to wait receipt of the results from all
the 4 users they were sent to, including your own. When this happens the
validators will look at the results and decide the credit to be
allocated, which is then credited to you.

From my experience the 4 returned results can take up to a week after
you sent your results back. This assumes you work on short caches. I use
3 days, and my cobblestone credits seem to come about 7 - 8 days after I
completed the crunching.

Over my 4 PCs (a small holding) I have 202 completed work units waiting
validation and crediting to me. Most of my PCs are Intel P3 systems, and
not even as modern as a P4 or AMD Athalon. My estimated output suggests
there is between 8 and 9 days before all of these will be credited.

--
Hugh Janus Constipation is the thief of time, but diaorrehia waits
for no man!!