Isaac Newton The Last Magician

Old April 13th 13, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
metspitzer

Default Isaac Newton The Last Magician

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkuj_dQ_0lM
Old April 13th 13, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Apr 13, 11:06*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkuj_dQ_0lM

what a load of BS... Newton didn't invent anything new... he just
copied his work from Moorish books... hah... There is nothing new
under the sun says my Gran'Da'Dy... Too funny, goes to show ya, any
body believes fairy tales...

After the FALL of Cordoba and Granada, some of the most important
European scientists are as follows: Nicolaus Copernicus, astronomer
(1473-1543); Galileo Galili, astronomer (1564-1642); Johannes Kepler
(1571-1630) Credited with discovering the three laws of planetary
motion; Sir Isaac Newton (1643-1727) mathematician and physicist.
Credited as the founder of modern physical science and the theory of
universal gravitation. These and other European scholars and
scientists would help to lay the foundation of the Industrial
Revolution. To say that these scientists did benefit from the
developments that took place in nearly 1000 years of Moorish
Civilization on the European continent would not be an accurate
assessment of how scientific and technological developments are
accumulated and improved on over time.

Birth of the Machine Age (the application of power-driven machinery to
manufacturing) was not a scientific and technological immaculate
conception. Centered in Europe (with England leading the way) during
18th and 19th centuries. Like all previous technology revolutions, it
was inspired and influenced by the advances made in previous periods
by cultures and societies( advances during the Pre-Industrial period
of the Moorish nation, scientific and technological developments in
North Africa) . This is the period when all the manual processes are
mechanized leading to the introduction of assembly line developments.

We made them unto our image... By the will of our lord.
http://youtu.be/lvNcU7bHgLs

http://www.cracked.com/article_16101...ory-class.html
Old April 14th 13, 06:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

If only you had a brain or a heart...

If only one of you had the answer to what Time is... I would say you
made some development... but none of you explained me yet that Time is
relative to gravity... Neither Newton or Einstein could answer this
simple question... now the solution is there straight in front of your
face... and you still don't see it.

http://youtu.be/wC67vNY9Rcg

On Apr 14, 3:52*am, wrote:
YOU ARE A ****ING LIAR, PIG!

RAGHEADS HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR 500 YEARS OR MORE!

EXCEPT KILL, MAIM AND TORTURE! *THOSE THEY KNOW HOW TO DO!

AND THEY SURE KNOW HOW TO HATE!

Saul Levy

http://www.cracked.com/article_16101...ous-lies-you-w...

Old April 15th 13, 07:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Speaking of Time... Seriously, you are one of the ****ing brain dead
morans I am forced to live with?

WOE TO THE WORLD!

And restore the truth or you certainly won't survive that what is
cometh...

Tell me Assaul... how many sides has a triangle?

It shocks me how stupid u r... Moorish culture always is on top of the
others! Without my ancestors letting vermin steal our knowledge,
todays world would have been a savage planet!

http://youtu.be/8kONNpVkS1M

Their heart was in the right place... why they left whole cities,
countries full of knowledge for the invading enemies intact... we
delivered them the keys and left it all go with the wind, while I lay
guard like a lion... The Baraka has not deserted me!

You are like the Wind and I like the Lion. You form the Tempest. The
sand stings my eyes and the Ground is parched. I roar in defiance but
you do not hear. But between us there is a difference. I, like the
lion, must remain in my place. While you like the wind will never know
yours. DeMolay Ahmad El Raisuli, Lord of the Riff, Sultan to the
Berbers, Last of the Barbary Pirates.

[last lines]

Sheriff of Wazan: Great Raisuli, we have lost everything. All is
drifting on the wind as you said. We have lost everything.

Raisuli: Sheriff, is there not one thing in your life that is worth
losing everything for?

[they both begin to laugh]

Ha ha ha ha ha M I S S I O N A C C O M P L I S H E D... 1924.

Based on a True Story...

The Wind and the Lion (1975)
Raisuli: This is the Rif. I am Mulay Ahmed Muhamed Raisuli the
Magnificent, sherif of the Riffian Berbers. I am the true defender of
the faithful and the blood of the prophet runs in me and I am but a
servant of his will. You have nothing to say?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...plarcross.jpg/

On Apr 14, 2:16*pm, wrote:
WE KNOW YOU HAVE NEITHER, YOU LYING, FAKE PIG!

SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:05:39 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

If only you had a brain or a heart...

If only one of you had the answer to what Time is... I would say you
made some development... but none of you explained me yet that Time is
relative to gravity... Neither Newton or Einstein could answer this
simple question... now the solution is there straight in front of your
face... and you still don't see it.

http://youtu.be/wC67vNY9Rcg

[YOUR ANSWERS ARE DEEP INSIDE YOUR ASSHOLE, PIGGY!]

Old April 18th 13, 08:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Correction asshole... My ancestors had pigtailed hair... remember we
are the barbarians?

Conan the barbarian KING and Xena the warrior princess... both are my
direct ancestors... even you thought they where only imagination of
Hollywood... but that ain't so... they are real historic figures...
Barbarians trained in the arts of war joined with thieves in a quest
to solve the riddle of steel and find the evil sorcerer responsible
for the genocides...

http://youtu.be/WxYMPIO_bGg

“Hither came Conan, the Barbarian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in
hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and
gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his
sandalled feet. Hell yeah!”
~ Oscar Wilde on Conan

the Terminator...
http://youtu.be/5ZY2mRG5mzg

And I will follow you to hell... one night with me would mean the dead
of you.

BTW Never forget we have given it all to our enemies only until
judgment day...

http://youtu.be/bbTXRCbLArE

On Apr 18, 6:20*am, wrote:
I SURE DON'T LIVE WITH YOU, MORON PIG!

IF I DID, I'D HAVE KILLED YOUR ****ING ASS A LONG TIME AGO!

NOTHING COMETH, FOOL!

PIG TRIANGLES HAVE 100 SIDES! *IT'S NUMEROLOGY, YOU BRAIN-DEAD FOOL!

THAT IS THE USUAL LOGIC FROM PIGS!

RAGHEAD CULTURE IS PURE ****, PIG ****!

YOUR ANCESTORS WERE ALL PIGS!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:13:56 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

Speaking of Time... Seriously, you are one of the ****ing brain dead
morans I am forced to live with?

WOE TO THE WORLD!

And restore the truth or you certainly won't survive that what is
cometh...

Tell me Assaul... how many sides has a triangle?

It shocks me how stupid u r... Moorish culture always is on top of the
others! Without my ancestors letting vermin steal our knowledge,
todays world would have been a savage planet!

http://youtu.be/8kONNpVkS1M

[YOU LIE, PIG! *YOU ALWAYS LIE!]

Old April 18th 13, 07:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Apr 18, 12:31*am, Warhol wrote:
Correction asshole... My ancestors had pigtailed hair... remember we
are the barbarians?

Conan the barbarian KING and Xena the warrior princess... both are my
direct ancestors... even you thought they where only imagination of
Hollywood... but that ain't so... they are real historic figures...
Barbarians trained in the arts of war joined with thieves in a quest
to solve the riddle of steel and find the evil sorcerer responsible
for the genocides...

You are a direct descendant of Xena? How did she get knocked up? I
thought she was a dyke! Remember Gabrielle?

Double-A

Old April 18th 13, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Apr 18, 8:12*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Apr 18, 12:31*am, Warhol wrote:

Correction asshole... My ancestors had pigtailed hair... remember we
are the barbarians?

Conan the barbarian KING and Xena the warrior princess... both are my
direct ancestors... even you thought they where only imagination of
Hollywood... but that ain't so... they are real historic figures...
Barbarians trained in the arts of war joined with thieves in a quest
to solve the riddle of steel and find the evil sorcerer responsible
for the genocides...

You are a direct descendant of Xena? *How did she get knocked up? *I
thought she was a dyke! *Remember Gabrielle?

Double-A

Of course I am a direct descendant of Xahina(Xena-Kahina) – the brave
Berber Princess held off the hordes for years the jeweled thrones of
the Earth under her
sandaled feet... and take it from me she is not as yids infected
Hollywood describe her...

She is a Heroic Warrior Queen who stood against hordes and legions of
evil forces until she received help of Hassan the Moorish Lord of
Time ... History makes now of Hassan the invader, but the reality is
he was a descendant of her out of the future, right the promised Son
who shall judge the world at judgment day ... He came from nowhere and
restored peace for many years in the empire of the Great prophet who
liberated the world from the evil Visigoths... but the story is
complicated to tell you here, you have to be reborn to my testimony to
understand the reel historic facts, in those times where evil knew a
new grand defeat...

""Biblical"" Kings and Queens are found in Morocco... and not in
Middle Asia(arabya)

KAHINA,(XENA) Queen of the Berbers...,

Across the Atlas Mountains, legendary Queen Kahina led the Berber
tribes of 7th century in battle against encroaching invading
Mongoloids and Traitor brother tribes...

So you see that Xena is NOT a legend neither...

Xena she's from Zenata in current Morocco.... Ephrati of the Tribe of
Ephraim. The Land of Shrines and Saints... and Progeny of the
Messenger of God

The legend continues that this Andalus (Vandalus)Tribe claims descend
from Abraham, the Noble Sharifians ... that is my Hassani Tribe of
course...

History didn't tell you that the Vandalus are the Moorish people of
L'Analucia... Land a Lucia... or the the Land of the Light people...

http://vimeo.com/12302337

V = L

V'andalucia = L'Andalucia... Kingdom of Light... Luz/Lux/Lucia =
Light.

Lusi-Tania = Land/Tania of Light/Lusi... The light is ofcourse the
knowledge we have given to the world... so that man becomes like us...
11th lesson is now.

http://youtu.be/ROxlh6mqVYw

Vandals during the transitional period (from Late Antiquity to the
Early Middle Ages) as perpetuators, not destroyers, of Roman & Greek
culture... A knowledge that was transmitted by Moorish ancestors which
were called the Vandal Barbars/Berbers... Before there where Romans,
Greeks, Phoenicians, Assyrians.... There where the Moorish people who
made or destroyed the civilization of their time...

http://youtu.be/1CpDq_RIVb0

But to understand the truth you must be reborn... because everything
you/we are told is false or pure lies... Nothing is true everything is
permitted...

So is Vandalism not destruction but reconstruction... you see how
things are different then they thought at your schools or history
books???

Besides being both judge and prophet, he also acts as priest at the
shrine of Shiloh(Chelah/Sallee). Yet he is not from the priestly tribe
of Levi, but presumably from Ephraim, since his own father(King David)
is called an "ephrati" and comes from Mount Ephraim. This makes him at
judge-prophet-priest combined; the only one in Israelite history. He
even compares himself to Moses (I Sam 12:6; see also Ps. 99:6).

Members of the household of the Lord and prophets
http://www.catholicapologetics.org/ap070100.htm

The Legacy of the Magi'Rabi...

AbSalom(Abdesalam) sealed the truth too fool the evil kind... Cowards
Murders and thieves and Liars what you are buddy's... Now you can Call
The Great theft a rattrap as the great Horse delivered to Troy...
doomed to be destroyed by flames...

The eleventh Work of Hercules... The Lord with the keys, Hassan.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4142/4...36e79656bb.jpg