Pick a Color. Any Color.

Old October 21st 10, 08:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Pick a Color. Any Color.

The photos at http://www.primordial-light.com/deepsky9.html represent
my first go at color narrowband photography -- Ha, OIII, SII -- from my
home zerbat'ry. Previously I have worked in H alpha grayscale and a bit
of HaGB. Newly acquired Astrodon OIII and SII filters made the current
effort possible. I hope to explore narrowband more deeply as a means of
producing photos that are relatively unaffected by the worsening light
pollution in my part of Maryland.

Davoud

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old October 21st 10, 09:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_33_]

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Wave/illusion.JPG

Old October 21st 10, 10:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Oct 21, 12:41*pm, Davoud wrote:
The photos at http://www.primordial-light.com/deepsky9.html represent
my first go at color narrowband photography -- Ha, OIII, SII -- from my
home zerbat'ry. Previously I have worked in H alpha grayscale and a bit
of HaGB. Newly acquired Astrodon OIII and SII filters made the current
effort possible. I hope to explore narrowband more deeply as a means of
producing photos that are relatively unaffected by the worsening light
pollution in my part of Maryland.

Davoud

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm