This is not a joke, I really Isaac Newton$B!*(BI am the Messiah$B!*(B

Old December 25th 08, 02:30 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default This is not a joke, I really Isaac Newton$B!*(BI am the Messiah$B!*(B

Century IIII.56
After the victory of the raving tongue,
The spirit tempered in tranquillity and repose:
Throughout the conflict the bloody victor makes orations,
Roasting the tongue and the flesh and the bones.

"Isla second book," recorded in the records relating to predict the
future of humanity: "When the Earth's population increased to an
extent, we will re-emergence of crisis, people began to change not
piety. As a result of their selfish desires into The source of evil,
from the urgent need for them to select one person, his name is
Abraham, to be alone in the middle of the night when he informed the
world at a time when the end. Capsized day of God, shock and shake the
world, shocked the depths of the water, confuse the current situation.
4 is the glory of God the door, that is, through the fire (the fire),
seismic (earth), wind (gas) and the ice gate (water). "Which also
records:" Gone will be the world's sealed, they can see these signs .
Scrolls in the air to start, everyone looked at it. "

I am the voice of Radio Free Asia to overcome the evil of the "city of
Babylon".

Century II.46
After great trouble for humanity, a greater one is prepared$B!$(B
The Great Mover renews the ages.
Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague$B!$(B
Is the heavens fire seen, a long spark running.

www.rfa.org