MER-B 'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30

Old June 29th 03, 09:59 PM
Ron Baalke

Default MER-B 'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30

http://www.ksc.nasa.gov/

MER-B 'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30
Kennedy Space Center
June 29, 2003

The launch of the "Opportunity" Mars Exploration Rover has
been postponed to no earlier than Monday evening (June 30).
The delay is due to problems with the cork insulation on the
Delta rocket's first stage.
Old July 1st 03, 11:29 PM
{#} Mining Pioneer

George 's collects corks from Champagne bottles and to this day he's got
....euh ! ..
How many corks do you have George, at the present time ? ...

Anyway when you come on July 5th, come early with your corks bag ... they
might be needed to plug up that thing !
See you there on the Tarmac .. Mate !

jp

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

"Ron Baalke" a écrit dans le message de
http://www.ksc.nasa.gov/

MER-B 'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30
Kennedy Space Center
June 29, 2003

The launch of the "Opportunity" Mars Exploration Rover has
been postponed to no earlier than Monday evening (June 30).
The delay is due to problems with the cork insulation on the
Delta rocket's first stage.

"George" a écrit dans le message de

Now it looks like they will wait until July 5 at the latest. That's

good
for me since I will be down there then to watch. YEE-HAA.

Old July 2nd 03, 04:14 AM
George

"{#} Mining Pioneer" wrote in message
George 's collects corks from Champagne bottles and to this day he's got
How many corks do you have George, at the present time ? ...

Anyway when you come on July 5th, come early with your corks bag ... they
might be needed to plug up that thing !
See you there on the Tarmac .. Mate !

jp

Not if I can help it. And I'm not your mate, mate!