Did Elenin really slow down?

Old September 19th 11, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default Did Elenin really slow down?

I've seen information that Elenin has slowed down.

If Elenin has slowed down then it means when Obama goes into hiding on
September 27th in the DUMB under DIA then he will be there too early.

And why are other governments letting the world know they are building deep
underground living quarters? Seems like we are getting fed more of the same
old **** from our government that we were given about 9/11/01.

See
European Union is preparing for Something BIG
http://youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=pNenVOrIrD0

Rocky

Old September 20th 11, 12:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU ARE FEEDING US ****, Rocky!

ELENIN IS NOT SLOWING DOWN. IT IS JUST A NORMAL COMET.

NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST.

Saul Levy

Old September 20th 11, 08:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default Did Elenin really slow down? (UPDATE)

"Rocky" wrote in message
I've seen information that Elenin has slowed down.

If Elenin has slowed down then it means when Obama goes into hiding on
September 27th in the DUMB under DIA then he will be there too early.

And why are other governments letting the world know they are building
deep underground living quarters? Seems like we are getting fed more of
the same old **** from our government that we were given about 9/11/01.

See
European Union is preparing for Something BIG
http://youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=pNenVOrIrD0

Rocky

I found out Elenin slowed down a week or more ago or Obama would be hiding
under the DIA (Denver International Airport) on the 26th instead of the
27th.

While I can't find any verification of it but I hear they have already
started to stop flights going in and out of Denver. Seems they are a little
paranoid about something.

Rocky

Rocky

Old September 20th 11, 12:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WHO'S "THEY," Rocky?

YOU ARE A LOON!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN SAME AS USUAL WITH YOU WACKO MORONS!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 02:54:13 -0500, "Rocky" wrote:

"Rocky" wrote in message
m...
I've seen information that Elenin has slowed down.

[SHOW US SOME PROOF, FOOL!]

[...]

Slow day in SAA oriel36[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 2 September 3rd 08 11:00 PM
Slow and Cold Starlord Amateur Astronomy 2 January 21st 06 04:09 PM
SLOW! seti@home is SO slow on my P4 S?ren SETI 9 April 9th 04 07:36 PM
Slow GWRE SETI 2 January 30th 04 02:31 AM
ISS Slow Leak R Mark Elowitz Space Science Misc 0 January 6th 04 12:20 PM