"Man Conquers Space" News

Old July 10th 05, 10:00 AM
Scott Lowther

Default "Man Conquers Space" News

It appears that there is forward motion on the MCS-front:

http://www.manconquersspace.com/MCSUpdates.php

Major MCS Landmark Reached
06 Jul 2005 After a lengthy process of searching and lobbying for
development funding, a single investor has come forward and supplied an
amount which covers the full amount required. This now means MCS can
finally - after nine months of fits and starts - get under way with its
second last phase of development. This is a major leap forward and so
for the next six weeks it will be *very* busy here...

Looks like good news.

--
"The only thing that galls me about someone burning the American flag is how unoriginal it is. I mean if you're going to pull the Freedom-of-speech card, don't be a hack, come up with something interesting. Fashion Old Glory into a wisecracking puppet and blister the system with a scathing ventriloquism act, or better yet, drape the flag over your head and desecrate it with a large caliber bullet hole." Dennis Miller
Old July 11th 05, 05:59 PM
Pat Flannery

Scott Lowther wrote:

Major MCS Landmark Reached
06 Jul 2005 After a lengthy process of searching and lobbying for
development funding, a single investor has come forward and supplied
an amount which covers the full amount required. This now means MCS
can finally - after nine months of fits and starts - get under way
with its second last phase of development. This is a major leap
forward and so for the next six weeks it will be *very* busy here...

Looks like good news.

Right up until the name Wernher von Braun and the name Mittelwerke get
mentioned in the same sentance it will be. :-)

Pat
Old July 11th 05, 11:49 PM
Invid Fan

In article , Scott Lowther
wrote:

It appears that there is forward motion on the MCS-front:

http://www.manconquersspace.com/MCSUpdates.php

Major MCS Landmark Reached
06 Jul 2005 After a lengthy process of searching and lobbying for
development funding, a single investor has come forward and supplied an
amount which covers the full amount required. This now means MCS can
finally - after nine months of fits and starts - get under way with its
second last phase of development. This is a major leap forward and so
for the next six weeks it will be *very* busy here...

Looks like good news.

Can't find anything on the site about those of us who bought a "share"
or whatever it was years ago I haven't kept up and wrote the $100
off long ago.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
Old July 12th 05, 02:22 AM
Scott Lowther

From: "Dave" surfren@...
Date: Sun Jul 3, 2005 3:44 pm
Subject: Major MCS Landmark Event surfren
Offline Offline
Send Email Send Email
--- In , Markus Baur baur@c... wrote:
hi ..

this is good news indeed .. doed this also mean that the promised DVD
version for those who have invested money into MCS in the past will be
released at that time .. ?

The plan is the Contributor DVD will be sent out just prior to the film's
theatrical release -
the entire film has to be made for it to be available on any medium -
and only
MCS
Contributors will receive it.

Should MCS make any attempt at awards (like the Oscars), DVDs get sent
out to
Academy
members before official release, but MCS Contributors will receive their DVD
copy even
before those people.

Old July 12th 05, 04:02 AM
Pat Flannery

Invid Fan wrote:

Can't find anything on the site about those of us who bought a "share"
or whatever it was years ago I haven't kept up and wrote the $100
off long ago.

In my case, it's $300.

Pat
Old July 12th 05, 12:02 PM
Invid Fan

From: "Dave" surfren@...
Date: Sun Jul 3, 2005 3:44 pm

The plan is the Contributor DVD will be sent out just prior to the film's
theatrical release -
the entire film has to be made for it to be available on any medium -
and only
MCS
Contributors will receive it.

made of gold, I hope Well, if my name and address are still floating
around his database I'm looking forward to seeing it.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS