The Theory of Nothing

Old September 27th 15, 02:42 AM
81235cbe990d7593 81235cbe990d7593 is offline
Junior Member

Default The Theory of Nothing

(1 of 5) Begins....

The Theory of Nothing

Though time tells all to all, a deception here and now is any betrayal of the facts that progresses with sails filled by truth, as a substitute for scientific advancement.

Modern Physics is lost to the commanding heights of well-funded daydreamers and their lackeys that overlook the finer details to see as far as they can from atop their giant's mountain of corpses.

There is no time like now to straighten a sinking ship. No breach too small to be plugged, nor wave too mighty to be denied, for we'll see this ship squarely to the sea's bedrock where it may be rebuilt again, better than before.

Preface

The best mysteries of the day befuddle the greatest minds of their time until one looks at them, and it, unlike any other before and asks, "Excuse me, but did you not notice this?" After which everyone claims in retreat they always suspected such as they deny the complexity of the problem in the first place. "It was hardly worth our time," they'll say of it after the facts are cast.

In resolution of such troubles, when you see a road being built into an uneconomically traversable swamp; don't stand at its end and scratch your head in wonder and imagination. Turn around, head back to the start and see if you can not figure out where everyone else went wrong, then blaze your own path in the direction you see as the road away from their quagmire, freeing others that this does not stand as the tombstone of all who followed a well-worn path blindly to its end.

Chapter 1

In the Beginning Again

If you are unfamiliar with the Double-Slit experiment, I suggest you do your own homework now, where you choose, to meet back here when you're visually familiar with the often intimidating description that follows.

A summary: This Physics experiment has met, challenged and defeated every Physicist since it first came to light back in 1803, when Thomas Young asked a simple question. "Did you see that?" And to a science now plagued by views of reality, was the fuel of a mystery born. His perplexing example of the wave theory of light, toppled one giant and over time, grew to stand above its peers as the most beautiful model for fear-based intimidation -- You can't conquer it, or anyone who claims they already have. Simple and elegant though it is...

Two slits in a plate, the slits the size of a basic electric toaster's bread holes, the plate the size of a school cafeteria's lunch tray. The bread holes or slits, sit in the center of the tray or plate. The plate mounts with holes righted vertically and never moves. Behind the plate at a distance equivalent to the width of the plate is the back wall on which we will see this experiment play out. And finally, across the room, sits a firmly mounted gun of Physics. This gun spouts forth anything needed, without further explanation, or in any contradictory way to even the strictest adherents to science, or this exact experiment.

The science of Physics is the study of solid material, the study of all things of a physical nature. The purpose of this experiment is to see how particles, or small pieces of solid material act, and to understand if their reactions change under different circumstances. Can they, or can they not be relied upon to react the same in all cases without exception? Thomas Young's double-slit experiment pursued only the nature of light, and with his resulting wave theory overthrew the sacred corpuscular model of light, advocated by Newton, who proclaimed light to have physical mass. Young's double-slit experiment has since been developed beyond his early reaches to include the relations of solid material when passing through the ideal reference point of two holes. It has gone so far as to be used to explore the contrived subject of wave-particle duality, as the failure Young's experiment conquered on this subject, Sir Isaac Newton, would have had it.

To understand this speculative theory of wave-particle duality we first randomly shoot small physical objects like this experiment's common example, a child's marble, one-third the width of the slit in our plate, through which, we shoot, one round marble after another from our machine-gun of physics and see this action form a similarly slit-shaped pattern of marble impact dents on the back wall. Markings appear on that wall behind the plate resembling the slit in the plate they passed through as some marbles fired at our experiment bounce clear off the plate, failing to pass through the slit, while those that do pass through form a familiar looking slit-shaped pattern of impact marks on the wall beyond.

Next the same firing of marbles, but this time the plate features not one slit or hole through it, but has a second identical hole of the same size and shape in the center of the plate, one solid slit's span away from the first hole, from which, we expect, and after firing marbles at for a while, to see, two markings of marble impacts on the new wall behind the plate. Both marks appear as the marbles that pass through the plate impact the wall, creating two patterns of impacts resembling the slits they passed through, just as they should. This shows how physical matter is expected to react, the same in all situations, just like we see in daily life. For here, with one slit or two we see impact groupings of one or two appear as a result of the plate's holes governing of our imperfect spray of marbles' journey toward the wall.

Stage two of this experiment involves a wave, what we call a transfer of energy, whether with waves through water, or wind through air, the energy moves through its medium in a direction, at a velocity, with a frequency forming an area of higher pressure than otherwise noted within that medium of travel. Here we use a wave, like that created from dropping a marble into a calm pool of water. This wave of high-pressure, a wave of water like any to push ashore on any beach, hits the plate of our experiment and what passes through the single slit in our plate forms a wider pattern, than the single slit experiment the marbles formed in our first example, as the balance of the wave not reflected harmlessly by impacting the plate itself, radiates through the plate's opening outward, passing through the slit, with most of its intensity impacting within the single similar, centered region of the wall. Just as the single slit marbles' pattern appeared, but not as distinct, tapering more widely as water waves commonly disperse.

Next, a new wave hits our double-slit plate and something different from the last wave through one slit happens, when the top of one wave that has passed through one of the now two holes, in our plate, hits the bottom of the other half of the same wave spreading out through the second of our two slits. As each wave passes beyond their slit, they now take on an energy leveling priority of their own and independently radiate outward in all directions as a result of the high-pressure energy wave dispersing itself, as energy through a medium or in this case water waves do. The two waves radiating outward interfere with each other as the high-pressure, or top of one wave, meets the low-pressure, or bottom between waves. Like dropping two marbles into a calm pool of water, the two sets of waves created, compete for territory, combining and canceling or interfering with each other's effect, creating chop waves where two combine to form extra low or extra high waves.

The high wave impacts on our back wall stand as the reference points of what are known as an interference pattern. Where the two tops of the interfering waves meet in their expanding pattern, as they do in an evenly marked, distinct pattern of places on our wall, they reach the wall with the highest intensity and where they cancel each other out, where one wave crest fills in a neighboring wave's trough; there is a low impact point. This rhythmically notched radiation is called an interference pattern. Imagine typing one character then a space on a computer screen, again and again for the length of a single line. This is what we are seeing on our wall. This is the interference pattern. It looks roughly like marbles were shot through nine slits.

So in summary, when we shoot physical matter, marbles, through two slits we get two groups of impact points closely resembling the size and shape of the two slits that governed their path beyond the plate. And when we flow energy through a medium such as water through those same two slits, whose high-pressure is split into two competing waves by those slits, we get nine groups of high-pressure impact points on our wall, resembling something that looks like we shot marbles through nine slits. But here caused by the wave's ability, once split into two competing waves to interfere with each other beyond the plate, whose chop waves once combined, create a pattern based on their own interference rather than the governing of the plate they passed through. There is no surprise this far. None of this is in dispute. The bulk of the scientific community, and I, all agree at this point.

This half of the experiment is known as the base of reference, or proof, with which fact can be agreed upon, or conversely, the unexplained can be debated. The second half of this experiment is theory; people taking their best guesses to explain what is happening because there is no proven consensus. We all speak in theory beyond this point where there are no facts, just opinion derived truth.

Chapter 2

The Middle of Understanding

(1 of 5) Complete. Continued below....
Old September 27th 15, 02:43 AM
81235cbe990d7593 81235cbe990d7593 is offline
Junior Member

(2 of 5) Begins....

The second half of our experiment is a modern addition to Young's classical model, performed at the quantum level where marbles become electrons and every part of this experiment, from physics gun, to solid material, to plate are so small you'd need a very white laboratory coat to see any part of it. The implications this modern departure imparts from Thomas Young's simple experiment, who himself never saw this addition, are staggering. His conclusions, I should think, would have differed from those physicists who are all told they see the same result, without referencing that Young was brave once, he'd have made history saying, "Excuse me," a second time. But modern consensus has congealed behind his silent legacy a desire for their truth of opinion to be agreed as fact, while still being no more than theory without opposition.

The theory, they would have you believe to be fact, is that physical matter does not behave the same in all frames of reference. This is why everyone not clad in the ivory armor of science hates modern physics -- It makes no sense beyond their quantum divide, where we find the still very real electron. Basically, an extremely tiny bit of solid material, like a tiny marble. Firing a stream of electrons through one slit in our plate, just like the life-sized marbles' first test, yields one minuscule group of slit-shaped impact points.

Next, firing a stream of electrons, a stream of physical matter, a stream of beyond microscopically small marbles, through equally little double-slits should, like the life-sized marbles yield two groups of impact points by all uninformed guesses -- But it does not! This is our surprise. This is what no one in more than fifty years has been able to explain beyond saying, "Well, my Theory is..." Because by all observations you get a wide pattern; not two slit-shaped groups of impact points, but in their place a wavelike interference pattern containing, said to be containing, a wide group of high-pressure points. The two distinct groups resembling the slits our solid material passed through are absent; those groupings are not present at the quantum level.

This is our mystery, in this single example of physical, solid material; you get a pattern that is said to resemble a nonphysical wave of energy. And in opposition to what should be there, no sign of the physical matter's distinctive double-slit impact markings, with instead a clear sign that something has spread the slits' impacts across our back wall. Yet, neither could any localized source of energy account for an altered direction of the electron's physical matter away from its double-slit resembling impact inevitability, as energy contains no solid material to interfere with the physical electron's path. Nor would the absence of the electron's physical impact be explainable should an energy wave pattern be radiating from the individually fired, highly energized, electrons themselves.

Energy and solid material are night and day. One is never like the other. Yet here, they say you get what is widely believed to be physical matter that does not behave the same in all frames of reference. They say we're all seeing solid material behaving like energy -- This mystery cannot be. It slaps us all across the face, demanding satisfaction, demanding a sensible explanation to prevent our imaginations from getting in the way of what is really happening. Here tiny bits of physical matter appear to imaginative theories to not act the same in all frames of reference. They say solid material creates a pattern of waves and no fact explains why, only theory; only guesses, through which our imagination's desperate appeals for attention and affirmation thrive in the face of no sustained argument to the contrary -- science fails where over imagination takes root.

Further, in our experiment's quantum, tiny adventure, rather than fire a stream of electrons through two slits and see this confusing wide pattern, they slow it down and fire one electron at a time, making this part of the experiment more exact to the original marbles' double-slit proof. This is to limit the possible causes of interference by preventing the stream of electrons, the mass-rushing stampede of physical bodies from interfering with each other, bouncing off each other and creating this spreading, non-grouping effect that we observe, or wave interference pattern as they like to label it. They do so with the intent of removing the chaotic pattern they are seeing through this action of removing all other physical matter from the experiment, and by doing so are admitting the interference exists from an unestablished source. But after a long time of this exact experiment's replication, the same wide pattern of impacts occurs from single electrons, with more importantly the double-slit's distinct pattern remaining absent, leaving the unexplained widespread pattern as clear evidence of interference.

There is no disagreement amongst us that something other than two well-defined groups of slit-resembling impact points, as should be expected, has occurred from firing solid material in a vacuum through two slits in a solid plate. There is a mystery here, just not as they define it, for this should by all guesses yield two distinct slit-shaped patterns on the other side, just as the life-sized example did -- like common sunshine through two windows, two window shaped blocks of light must appear on the wall, but here in our tiny example of physical matter they simply do not.

Imagine the shadow cast between two sunlit windows not being seen on the wall beyond you... That shadow is not here, and it is not coming any time soon. For in common terms, here, we can look and see the wall between two windows behind us, but ahead of us we see just one solid reflection of sunlight, with no shadow between it. And it has blown their minds to imagine why this is happening. So, they ask, as their last act of scientific reasoning, before the fevered quantum madness begins, "What has interfered with the windows' shadow?" And a mystery that tingles the funding gene within the scientist's brain is ignited. By which the magic of faith-based belief that is religion is free to descend upon the science we pay by our very presences to turn the search for facts into something more than their regression toward shepherded belief can ever produce. Because in this case, in Quantum Physics, there are no more facts coming from their direction on this subject of the double-slit experiment, only more belief for which our presences will pay dearly.

Their conclusion like any religion is inescapable and none of my business, I again invite you to do your own homework on this subject if you are not familiar with the varying degrees of madness that follow their preaching of how a non-solid, energy wave pattern is produced by solid material on any level. And that they try to support it with math-based theory does not help their plight with me. "It goes through both slits, and neither," their calculations conclude for them. "It gets changed by measuring it," their desperate theories descend into a languished illness, grasping for grants to fuel the religious science their quantum level physics has but no choice to become to not face its own failures. Could be, if not for lack of funding, which once achieved is then complete, inescapable, dominating all through a vast, peer reviewed circle of intimidation -- bullying the naive into following their well-funded herd off the cliff of uncontested and therefore profitable agreement.

Their grand unification of opinion is all about the money -- our money. Their indecipherable strings sewn into theories are all about the confusion -- our confusion. Our silence concedes to participate with them regardless of the outcome, for our alphabetic complicity is here and now, where our hard-earned tax dollars are inescapably drawn into their black hole's long look for divinity through calculations -- their divinity. Which is why no one understands the mathematical results their language of god casts, but their quantum universe does look impressive, our stupefied silence concedes, and therefore our money concludes they must be right if no one else disagreed.

Chapter 3

Interfering with Electrons

This experiment has been run for real; it is not just a thought experiment any longer. For those who are unaware of the theoretical nature regarding the finer details of Quantum Physics known as Quantum Mechanics, with specific reference to thought experiments' ability to sway popular belief, as shown by this test's position within the pantheon of the unexplained, much of what they think and say is not real. For here our reality problem is one of size. An electron is tiny, and not just really, really tiny, but even smaller than that. And therefore, testing this theory has not been commonly possible because it requires an electron to be shot one at a time, which is an accomplishment that is more easily imagined in mind and calculations than reality. Leading to speculations known as thought experiments that are legitimized beyond their theoretical capacity for factual establishment by common knowledge alone. In other words, a myth is born.

(2 of 5) Complete. Continued below....
Old September 27th 15, 02:43 AM
81235cbe990d7593 81235cbe990d7593 is offline
Junior Member

(3 of 5) Begins....

These free expressions of such unachievable ideas, as the modern version of Thomas Young's double-slit performed with single electrons initially is, can become monsters as people no longer in possession or respect of the thought experiment creator's original doubts, begin repeating what another person has previously built only in thought, but now free from all doubt that theory ever suffered. This is how unproven thought theories become popular fact. The doubt sufferer fades away safe in the knowledge their lingering wonders never proved critical. But from theory to reality, several times, single electrons have actually been fired, and occasionally even through the double-slits with as we described exactly these chaotic, wide-spreading results as the product, before an interference pattern was summoned to save the day.

From varying sources have results confirmed their version of events. Claus Jönsson of the University of Tübingen is thought to have first been able to run Young's double-slit test with electrons in 1961, leaving us the premier image-confirmation of the standard line space line interference pattern seen from an energy wave, but then coming from the firing of electrons. He produced five perfect lines of interference for his efforts, but it is now agreed; he never achieved a pure example of a single electron within the experiment's apparatus at any one time. His firing rates of a thousand electrons per second or more, left us the conclusion that he was creating an interference pattern through the mass-rushing stampede of electrons interfering with themselves beyond the plate's governance and not resulting from an actual energy wave. This test was just solids bouncing off of other solids. This evidences our first requirement for a legitimate test, as this instance cannot be considered a valid example for its lack of one electron fired at a time.

Next came the often unacknowledged 1974 Bologna experiment by Merli-Missiroli-Pozzi whom over time and several tests gave us moving pictures of astoundingly clear individual electron impacts and presumed buildup patterns that culminated in an interference pattern, resulting in a believed but unconfirmed proof of single electrons being achieved on anything but the earliest levels of the test. As well as, significant modern doubts about the purity of the electron impact measuring device remaining free of outside noise, as all such equipment of that time suffered when idle, let alone when flooded with electrons. "The Bologna group photographed the monitor of a sensitive TV camera as they changed the intensity of an electron beam. They observed that a few light flashes of electrons appeared at low intensities, and that interference fringes were formed at high intensities." ~ Physics World, May 2003

The next installment, a clarification of the previous test -- The Demonstration of Single-Electron Buildup of an Interference Pattern, by Tonomura-Endo-Matsuda-Kawasaki-Ezawa at Hitachi in 1989 -- the most spoken of, credible and like the last, completely incorrect experiment; delivered for the quantum pulpit a confirmed chapter and verse video of how to create an interference pattern with solid material, which may be a significant test in its own right but is not a double-slit experiment. Perhaps the first test that was entirely single electron firing, verified again initially, did not, like the Bologna experiment it sought to copy, strictly adhere to the simplicity Thomas Young left us with his double-slit plate. Instead, both favored an infinitely more complex electron biprism -- an arrangement of fields that splits a beam of electrons similar to light through a prism -- effectively discrediting their results for being an actual example of firing a single electron through a double-slit experiment for the inclusion of the active biprism in place of the inert double-slit plate. This evidences our last requirement for a legitimate test, as these two examples of this widely held standard can not be considered valid for their total lack of a double-slit.

Found in 2013 by Bach-Pope-Liou-Batelaan, working primarily out of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, impacting roughly seven thousand electrons in less than two hours through a meter long apparatus of cumulative imagination. Adhering naively in spirit to Young's exact design, which consolidated light with a single slit plate, not previously mentioned in our examples -- before the double-slit plate. A mistake further compiled by adding the moving shutter plate of Richard Feynman's design -- some measurable distance after the double-slit plate. Not as function would follow that form take he one plate, but three -- Like two racquets on a tennis court with our double-slit plate as the net. And although closest to an ideal experiment, capable of performing exactly a double-slit experiment, with the objection that their slits were intolerably gigantic, instead failed further forward favoring Young's primitive energy wave oriented design, coupled to Feynman's energy wave searching bias. Young's simple light experiment was never meant to deal with physical subjects, was in fact meant to disprove such. Not to be manipulated into erasing Young's accomplishments in the field of disproving solid light, by placing physical platforms before and after the double-slits where genuinely physical bodies in transit could find governing interference.

It should be noted that the first single-electron capable experiment to use a double-slit was actually reported in 2008 by the Bologna group, Pozzi and unnamed colleagues. They, attempting to confirm what everyone already believes, performed the Feynman biased experiment -- where a moving shutter plate some distance after the double-slit plate, attempts to cover all slits, then one, then none, then the other, then all again -- by instead, filling the double-slit plate's holes with filters or plugs to further explore wave type, and perhaps avoid bounce back from the Feynman shutter. Unfortunately, for this often unacknowledged Bologna group, no further knowledge was available at the time of this article's publishing of their specifications or results. In 2012 they again tried, recording individual electron impacts through the double-slit. But I again found no mention of exact details, only secondhand speculation toward a clarifying elaboration of their interpretation of the Feynman bias with regard to waveform. Nor did Pozzi return direct requests for more specific information -- I expect they didn't find anything significant enough to be published in the face of such overwhelming confirmation of opinion which thrives to this day, namelessly.

The modern single electron version of this experiment, which stands centrally inside the foundation of Quantum Mechanics, remains the test with no name. This test is known as some arrangement of The Single Electron Double-Slit Experiment, because no one so far has ever run it purely, as its originator Thomas Young tried to do so for light. And with good reason, its own insignificance is too simple to be profitably named because it is quite simply a theory of nothing. This widely accepted, if not widely adhered to for fundamental-operation experiment, will not show the results they desire when run in a single electron per second form as we have been capable of doing so for decades. Because by all credible results even from these flawed, uncertain and excessively short-term, biased or naive, and nonconforming examples the early results of their efforts are negative.

Which for my theory, 81235cbe990d7593d8ad20d2e54fee3f's Interpretation of Thomas Young's Double-Slit Experiment with reference to the singular firing of electrons through the double-slit alone, is positive. The 1974 and 1989 test results both begin as widespread patterns showing no distinctive double-slit or interference pattern formation by any stretch of the imagination. But contrary to this widespread result we find only widespread belief in the absolute legitimacy of the only outcome possible for this experiment, in the face of which publishing any further results of unresolved chaos would be fruitless, half-baked efforts at best. Yet, credit seekers for the overcooked conclusion they summon suffer no such angst in their endeavors. A name engraved into this foundation brick of Quantum Mechanics is all their appeals to the contrary ask for, as they point out each experiment listed here confirmed the earlier findings of another. Each mass flooding of electrons, systemically believed to be singular, interfered with themselves. And here we agree one last time. It is my firm belief they all deserve credit for failing to strictly adhere to the most uncontroversial design classifiable as a single electron double-slit experiment, to be able to represent their findings as such.

(3 of 5) Complete. Continued below....
Old September 27th 15, 02:44 AM
81235cbe990d7593 81235cbe990d7593 is offline
Junior Member

(4 of 5) Begins....

For the grand problem of all but the last single electron capable try was they first proved my theory's insubstantial results, that there is nothing but chaos to be seen from slowly firing single electrons one per second and rightly so, until desperation toward a more substantial discovery increased their electron count from an uninteresting resolution to a profitable mystery and a brand-new question that could lead us back down into their well-funded swamp. Their early images show pure chaos and only insecure over imagination could design more. They'd proven only their own failure to find greater meaning, until desperation changed the experiment, turned the knob for them, flooding their apparatus with mathematically justifiable probabilities of confidence in speed and transit time, or design, which bypassed reasonable doubt in any defendable Single Electron Double-Slit Experiment having ever been run at all. Particles of solid material freely bouncing off other particles of solid material, while their language of god proved this a plausible impossibility with your wallet's supporting silence behind their unopposed divinity's opposition to any other credible instance of this exceptionally exclusive experiment taking to the field of modern consciousness in over a generation's time.

Chapter 4

There is No Belief

Physics is a science. Science is simple. Physics, a science, is the study of solid material and its beautiful motion. Common sense escapes the Quantum avenue of Physics, so clearly, that its followers' inability to see beyond the altar of their calculators need not be exaggerated. The evolution of their imaginative theories have led them to actually believe the universe was created. Science is not the discipline that teaches creation. These people believe the universe and everything to ever exist came to be in an instant -- a singular moment of creation. Could a more divinely oriented theory have come from religion? These are the implicated departures from the mostly pure physics left to us by Galileo, and even Newton, that I speak of. Therefore, here, that it does not go unsaid is the simple scientific solution that escapes their imagination for greater things: Gravity -- Good old, apple bump on the head, gravity.

My theory is... Their grand interference is nothing more than the meager influence of Gravity. The electrons, unlike the marbles, are so small, the gravitational pull manifested by the physical matter that makes up the plate the electrons are expected to pass unbiased through, turns the path of the electron's travel and the resulting interference pattern's similarity with a wave is nothing more than coincidence derived from the randomly vectored pattern created from such a tiny electron being fired by an imperfect means, closer to one side of such a relatively massive plate than the other. An unproductive cause has created a similarly widespread pattern that bears no resemblance to the two slits as it should, and is thus labeled as having been interfered with, and then imaginatively classified as a genuine energy wave derived interference pattern through desperation alone. They don't know what it is, but they do know what it is not and it is not shaped like two slits as it should be. Therefore, they conclude it has been interfered with. Our agreement regarding this experiment ended there. It has been interfered with, but this does not mean they have observed physical matter behaving as energy. That would not be possible. The interference is not the result of a far more complex process such as a wave. It is just interference, the interference of the influence of gravity.

And to prove this with only words and your understanding of them, take our electron and see it as the Earth -- our big blue marble. It's all balls of physical matter just much, much larger in this case. Then further figure how many millions of electrons or Earths are in the plate we have been firing this single electron, excuse me, Earth, through and ask yourself, how would our planet's path not be altered by passing through the slit of such an incredible mass that this million earths plate, this Sun-sized mass represents? The answer is of course twofold: It would not with a single slit in the center of the plate, as both masses of either side of the plate around our centered slit oppose each other equally, leaving only a firing bias in our earth, marble, electron firing gun of physics, to one side or the other of the hole, to slightly diversify our electron's path as a result of the variance in its tiny distance between the two equal masses as it passes through the single slit's generally tight but variable quarters. Or, see this slightest of effects increase with the double-slit, when the matter is traveling through one slit, of the two, that is immediately bordered by half of the plate's mass on one side of the slit. And on the other, bordered by not an equal gravitational influence on our passing physical matter of the same size and distance as previous, but only the insignificant mass of the centered-channel separating the two slits that are themselves, bordered by the second massless slit of our double-slit. All creating an unequal balance within the vicinity of our passing earth, offsetting the plate's formerly equal gravitational influence by the presence of the second empty slit.

A diverting effect results, from this bias of gravitational mass the double-slit alone provides our relatively tiny ball of solid material, by the distance the primary masses of the plate are now biased relative to just the one of the two slits. That will, taken in full, pull its passers-through primarily to one side of the back wall, or the other, in an evenly spread pattern that would completely obscure the double-slit impacts from forming in less than ideal conditions. And might, by random nature alone, might produce areas of density of impact points that would bear no resemblance to the double-slit they passed through. Looking for all the funded world, when further exaggerated, like a wave formation's interference pattern when not run as a single electron per second or even per minute firing over a vast period of time. Without actually being anything more than a gravity exaggerated, widespread pattern of impacts of two otherwise indistinguishable slits, slingshot by the overwhelming presence of the plate's own unbalanced gravity emissions with respect to our passing physical body, across the back wall's width. Resulting in, not two groups of impacts, as they say. Not an interference pattern, as they do not say. Just as I say, a chaotic spreading pattern created by the second slit's offset, favoring one side or the other, of the back wall, with that side of the plate's gravitational influence pulling more substantially on our passing electron, marble, earth as a result of the second open slit's lack of physical matter and simply nothing-more-than-exactly-that theory of nothing.

Theories aside, the fact is we've not seen this experiment run properly ever, because these experiments are neither easy nor fruitless when challenging, unless of course you fail to achieve any recognizable accomplishment for your efforts then they are both; compiled by the high-pressure environment their science thrives in, as well as potentially humiliating -- mostly because, like all religions, they don't realize it's okay to be wrong, or in our case insubstantially right. I look forward to being proven wrong in all things, because only then will I be free of what delayed me from finding what is right, with which I am able to freely pursue what is wrong. Here though, you must acknowledge that similar is not the same. Still, our minds ask us to extrapolate a likely explanation for where the double-slit impacts went; fueling a theory, without any basis beyond similarities that our time might be salvaged, and the more confusing the explanation the better it is for its perpetrators, when wrong. This conclusion expertly obfuscated, time not spent in vain, also known as Quantum Physics was born of such fruitless humiliation because simple explanations receive no government grants in anything. And this solution is so obvious now it was never really worth any of our time, let alone taxpayer money. Only incredibly unsolved and complex mystery can yield the astronomical numbers scientists require us to pay them to justify their earthly existence. So, this problem is solved. Isn't it?

(4 of 5) Complete. Continued below....
Old September 27th 15, 02:45 AM
81235cbe990d7593 81235cbe990d7593 is offline
Junior Member

(5 of 5) Begins....

No problem in Quantum Physics or religion is ever actually solvable. This is what defines Quantum Religion from their more earthbound progenitors. There is never not more to be considered in the expanding space of their reasoning. Let us not forget their proof, the never denied, universally accepted proof they have long bolstered their guesses with to justify their theories. The even more fabled act that follows their experiment's interfered-with explanation; the measuring of this experiment, which they say causes the particles of matter, the inert electrons, to change their performance based purely on our own act of observation, or measuring. Really only stabilized the seemingly random trajectories electrons were once pulled to through one of the two slits with, yet again, its own equally imposing real world interference, or gravitational mass of the physical matter of the measuring equipment itself. Their passive suggestion of divine or intelligent interference on behalf of the electron as a result of our presence is nothing more than the gravity of our presence -- it is no more than we, who interfered by the act of measuring this experiment. "The electron decided to act differently, as though it was aware it was being watched. And it was here that physicists stepped forever into the strange never-world of quantum events." ~ What the BLEEP Do We Know!? 2004 -- Condemned from their own zealots, or conversely, with which does their socialized religion grow.

The observer didn't collapse the solid material's perceived wave function simply by observing it; causing their once dreamed of solid material acting as a wave of energy to return to its common state by our mortal presence watching it back into the native state of mere physical matter as a result of some divine intellect realizing we had finally come of age and were now worthy of witnessing the next step in our understanding of the universe. Such-a-thought-is-not-a-thought-at-all. The gravitational mass of the observation equipment stabilized the trajectory of the electrons; eliminating the pseudo-waveform from occurring often enough to resemble this experiment's more energetically interfered with partner, by the stabilizing force of the measuring equipment's weak gravitational influence on such a supremely tiny subject -- the new mass stabilized the gravitational bias.

This theory is 81235cbe990d7593d8ad20d2e54fee3f's Interpretation of Thomas Young's Double-Slit Experiment with reference to the singular firing of electrons through the double-slit alone. This is science. Prove this theory exactly wrong, one minute at a time, by firing one electron per minute at a double-slit plate, whose holes are beyond less than one tiny atom wide by ten times as tall; from within a vacuumed room that features electron capturing materials on every surface except the front of the plate, which frames a very large and otherwise sealed enclosure beyond which only lies the all-absorbing impact detector itself. Keep your thoughts free of bias, belief, and bullying until you do so. Imagine theory and state continually your experiment is nothing more than your opinion, until you know beyond all doubt, or do not know at all -- never act as though your truth of opinion were fact.

I now know as the only person behind this theory, beyond all doubt that through the double-slit lies the religion Thomas Young banished to wander aimlessly among Sir Isaac Newton's messianic preferences for corporal punishment, bible codes, and alchemy; or the science that freed us from such solid light as those pursuits promised. And in the interest of clear and full disclosu I have no belief in: divine or intelligent design, including no dedication to a god, prophet, higher power, ritualistic belief of any kind, or label otherwise demeaning me to none of the above. I believe in myself. But this is all just one person's opinion, which unrepeated or wrong, will one day be gone. Until then, won't you tell me, tell another, tell us all, which way do your opinions and participations fall?

Copyright © 2006-2015 by 81235cbe990d7593d8ad20d2e54fee3f

All Right Reserved

(CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)

Originally Published 2015-09-09: http://tinyurl.com/thetheoryofnothing

KEYWORDS: understanding physics, revising physics, solving physics problems, physics resolutions, helping with physics, thomas young's double-slit, self-teaching physics, understanding quantum mechanics, physics reality, controlling physics, double-slit description, physics metaphor, thought experiment, strict science, double-slit experiment, physics summary, study physical objects, understanding physical bodies, comparing light with mass, physical light, double-slit impacts, firing marbles at wall, physical impacts, quantum physics religion, bad physics theory, double-slit electron test, young's life-sized example, double-slit impacts, young's experiment impacts, double-slit explained, water through double-slit, energy through double-slit, single-slit energy test, radiating pattern, water single slit pattern, double-slit interference, water interference pattern, water double-slit experiment, pressure interference test, energy interference patterns, interference pattern reference, young's double-slit test, thought experiment, quantum physics religion, water double-slit experiment, physical matter through double-slit, energy through double-slit, wave interference, wave-particle duality, energy competition experiment, quantum physics base of proof, classical physics debate, physics theories, truth is opinion, fact is not opinion, thomas young experiment, quantum physics, single electron test, physics revisionism, theory of truth, theory and fact, physical matter frames of reference, single electron testing, single slit experiment, young's quantum mechanics, micro versus macro, mechanics versus physics, unsolved physics mystery, single electron interference, quantum level mechanics, quantum physics mystery, unexpected physics results, quantum level mystery, energy and matter, manipulating electrons, physics opposites, removing imagination from science, hunting for physics facts, looking for answers, thinking for yourself, exacting testing procedure, single electron testing method, unknown electron interference, spreading electron impact, electrons bouncing around, physics common ground, scientific agreement, common example physics, thomas young experiment, double-slit test, physics metaphor, musing about mechanics, will science for money, religious science, blind faith in physics, preaching quantum physics, false positive math, quantum illness, quantum mechanical tyranny, herding physics, string theory, m-theory, unity theory, religion and science, quantum physics foolishness

(5 of 5) Complete.