Tuesday Night

Old March 10th 04, 04:59 AM
Starlord

Default Tuesday Night

I was up at the corner tonight, the only ones to stop was a guy from
down B St with a bunch of young girls in tow. They all got to see
venus and they cleaned out my stack of old astronomy magazines too.

Seeing was not good tonight, with a slight front moving threw it made
for bad viewing.

Before I did set up, I went into foster freeze to get a soda, the gal
there told me that sunday AM there was a guy that came in looking for
info on me! Said he had come up from the city ( L.A.? ) to see Jupiter
and wanted to use my scope! But they had no way to let him know where
I lived or anything. They said others have asked about me too.

Now they can give anyone my card, I had 250 cards made by vista print
for just shipping and I gave them a bunch that they can hand out, the
card has my address, phone, etc. on it

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlord.org

Old March 10th 04, 05:26 AM
CLT

Alright! They're starting to look for you and the scope (or is it the beast
they want to meet?) It sounds like you must be doing a great job of selling
the heavens and not just quick peeks.

Good job!

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?