What if the aether is space gravity?

Old February 3rd 19, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What if the aether is space gravity?

We can not find its starting place for that place we are emerged totally .Like flying through a blinding snow storm.Or down 1,000 feet under water with balanced bouyancy. Bert
Old February 4th 19, 05:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 3:55:42 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
We can not find its starting place for that place we are emerged totally .Like flying through a blinding snow storm.Or down 1,000 feet under water with balanced bouyancy. Bert

There is no gravity in space. Gravity goes beyond space. And never mind the

ether. That is a whole other universe. It connects universes.
Old February 4th 19, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 1:55:42 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
We can not find its starting place for that place we are emerged totally .Like flying through a blinding snow storm.Or down 1,000 feet under water with balanced bouyancy. Bert

Aether could be a kind of space pressure, just as here on the surface of Earth we have air pressure. That could explain at least some things about gravity.

Double-A

Old February 6th 19, 03:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 1:58:44 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 1:55:42 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
We can not find its starting place for that place we are emerged totally .Like flying through a blinding snow storm.Or down 1,000 feet under water with balanced bouyancy. Bert

Aether could be a kind of space pressure, just as here on the surface of Earth we have air pressure. That could explain at least some things about gravity.

Double-A

Gravity creates air pressure.Denser the air the greater it weighs.Bert