Keith Cowing's Fetish - Little Doggies

Old May 21st 07, 05:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Keith Cowing's Fetish - Little Doggies

Great stuff coming out of NASA and NASAWatch nowadays.

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html
Old May 22nd 07, 12:01 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Justa Lurker

kT wrote:
Great stuff coming out of NASA and NASAWatch nowadays.

I see what you mean.

I stopped reading NASAWatch awhile ago; got tired of his zealotry.
Sometimes you just wanna say "Keith, please get a life !" That guy
lives, eats, breathes, sleeps that stuff.

But hey, whatever floats yer boat.
Old May 22nd 07, 12:13 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Justa Lurker wrote:
kT wrote:
Great stuff coming out of NASA and NASAWatch nowadays.

I see what you mean.

I stopped reading NASAWatch awhile ago; got tired of his zealotry.
Sometimes you just wanna say "Keith, please get a life !" That guy
lives, eats, breathes, sleeps that stuff.

But hey, whatever floats yer boat.

It floats my boat. But rockets need more than buoyancy.

Keith is no longer able to supply me with my fix.

The alligators in the bathroom was kind of cool though. Think about it.

Pad 34 is right out there. I can see the individual bushes and stuff.

Oops, look at that, those mother****ers at google took the high
resolution cape stuff right down - Michael Griffin is an asshole.

Check it out at google maps. You heard it here first.

Old May 22nd 07, 12:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

kT wrote:
Justa Lurker wrote:
kT wrote:
Great stuff coming out of NASA and NASAWatch nowadays.

I see what you mean.

I stopped reading NASAWatch awhile ago; got tired of his zealotry.
Sometimes you just wanna say "Keith, please get a life !" That guy
lives, eats, breathes, sleeps that stuff.

But hey, whatever floats yer boat.

It floats my boat. But rockets need more than buoyancy.

Keith is no longer able to supply me with my fix.

The alligators in the bathroom was kind of cool though. Think about it.

Pad 34 is right out there. I can see the individual bushes and stuff.

Oops, look at that, those mother****ers at google took the high
resolution cape stuff right down - Michael Griffin is an asshole.

Check it out at google maps. You heard it here first.

Oops, me bad.

Ok, I've had a long day, I retract that. Sorry Google. Hey, did you hear
Serge Brin was out at Musha Cay the other day, he got married out there.

Check this stuff out, really, this is the best there is :

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&...&t=k&z=19&om=1

They took a high resolution swath through my cay and really blew my
cover, I mean really blew it bad, I'm still a little peeved about that
too. I just can't get any privacy anymore, not even on Musha Cay.

Michael Griffin is still an asshole, though.

Old May 23rd 07, 03:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Craig Fink

kT wrote:

Oops, me bad.

yes, ...