Diamonds are for Ever Oh Ya

Old February 19th 07, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Diamonds are for Ever Oh Ya

I've been posting about man made diamonds a lot. Now I come up with one
of my truly great ideas. "I want to be a diamond" Why not? When
cremated I want the carbon that's left put in one of those diamond
pressure machines,and I pop out as a diamond. I weigh 200lb and
hopefully that might make a half carat diamond. Gold fillings make a
nice ring Now is that not better than just ending up as dust in
a urn I think Elizabeth Taylor might buy me,as the first man made into
a diamond. Be nice if she made a reckless and wore me between her tits
I like that. Bert

Old February 20th 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Feb 19, 3:16 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
I've been posting about man made diamonds a lot. Now I come up with one
of my truly great ideas. "I want to be a diamond" Why not? When
cremated I want the carbon that's left put in one of those diamond
pressure machines,and I pop out as a diamond. I weigh 200lb and
hopefully that might make a half carat diamond. Gold fillings make a
nice ring Now is that not better than just ending up as dust in
a urn I think Elizabeth Taylor might buy me,as the first man made into
a diamond. Be nice if she made a reckless and wore me between her tits
I like that. Bert

You won't be the first.

http://www.lifegem.com/

Trouble is now, if I buy a diamond in a pawnshop, how do I know it
isn't somebody's cremains? Unless it is a loved one, that would be
esthetically unpleasant, and it might be haunted and bring bad luck!

Double-A

Old February 20th 07, 08:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Feb 20, 1:43 am, "Double-A" wrote:
[...]

Would you Carrie a death -man -animal on you? Now we known where
Diamonds come from... Mass graves of Murder life, which has become
Diamonds fields...

The truth... and Gold too is death... Why I seek only Silver, not more
than I need for my Stargate... and to create the Cristal's of eternal
life for all man so they don't have any stupid dreams anymore, to
transform them self to object that can only bring more death amongst
the Nations... as we see now in the World...

DIAMONDS ARE DEATH....

Animal Skins are DEATH....

and we do Jazziness in Death...

Why the Stargate will remain Closed and No Darla shall Contact shall
be established... since People are still sick souls... seeing only
what shines and is bright... and forget the reel Value of Dark
Matter... JUST LIKE RAVENS.

Noah blessed the dove, and Allah gave her a necklace of green
feathers; but the raven which Noah had sent out before the dove, he
cursed, because, instead of returning to him, it stayed to feast on a
carcass which it found on the earth,1 wherefore the raven is no longer
able to walk like other birds.

Silver is noble... all the rest is cursed... Silver Can create LIFE...
GOLD and DIAMONDS DEATH....

HOW CAN MAN WORK IN THE BIZZNISS OF DESTRUCTION... SOON THEY WILL KILL
US TO TRANSFORM US ALL TO DIAMONDS... DEATH STONES...

Man...Man...Man...Man...Man... you are low fallen... and You Have
Sinned against all Heavens Laws... Why Man was send out of Eden.

In meantime I carry the secret, that no man can believe...

I hope this post will bring some light in dark minds... We Must wake
up NOW.

NOT in 5 minute... no... not in one minute... Stand UP out your Lazy
Bed all.

I tired to watch on my screen all this stupidities of humankind... I
have War to prepare... while you dream of Blinking things of a dead
man Chest... Oh Humanity.

Old February 20th 07, 09:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Vigyazat

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Diamonds are for Ever Oh Ya

Nothing is for ever.

--
V.

Old February 20th 07, 10:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
studio

Wasn't there a suspected discovery of a dead star
that had composed into a diamond made recently?

Now that must be a sight to behold if one could actually see it.

When I was in DC, the Simthsonian had the Hope Diamond on display.
I heard people asking "what's so special about that"?

Nevermind that value estimates range from $250-500 million...
it's all about the app. 400 year history and who's owned it.

Given that, the diamond star must be incalculabe in it's value,
especially if you believe God owns it.

Old February 20th 07, 01:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A A haunting diamond could be worth big bucks. Good and bad
luck are two sides of a coin.A diamond has many sides. If Levy could be
buried on the planet Jupiter why can't I end up as a diamond? Bert

Old February 20th 07, 01:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Warhol This thought is for you Are souls have to be made of 'carbon
12 so that means the soul would be locked in the fascists of a diamond
That fits Bert

Old February 20th 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

V You win a diamond can only last a trillion trillion trillion years.
Forever is much to long,for it borders on infinity. Go figure Bert

Old February 20th 07, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

studio That diamond star must have been made from a nebula with a lot
of diamond dust. $250,000,000 is a lot of bucks,but not the most
expensive stone. That title belongs to a 'ruby' called the "Eye of
India" (it is priceless) Bert

Old February 20th 07, 02:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Feb 20, 2:34 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Warhol This thought is for you Are souls have to be made of 'carbon
12 so that means the soul would be locked in the fascists of a diamond
That fits Bert

Wait let me Put on my Fez under a Timed Cafe light...

Well.. souls are energy who need a attraction force compressed between
warmth and cold... in between is the Soul around the Body of a never
ending layers of 1 Bar pression... a immortal soul who brighten out
carbon 12, the diadem of light on Dark Matter.

In the future there will be no need of any Carbon Fourteen minus the
death of the two fallen crystals... Parish and Farcicaan... the other
12 Dark matter Rocks, carriers of all things, god created for the
seventh Universal system. Survived the Transport to new disti-nations
of the Holy creative ARC of the Qar-a-ouiyine.(Life carriers of all
earthlings in all its forms and sub forms, as created by the Heaven
Artist, the Almighty Superstar shinning like none over all the
universums)

Fez does not reveal its secrets easily. Secretive, shadowy, they need
to be discovered

Chirac is the thieve of the holy things, Thief you don't known about
what you play with. The 12 diadems are holy power, in your hands are
gone to Burn ye... if you try to play with the scacred matter of the
Planck... it already survived many ship wreck's, due to frogs and rats
crimes. But YOU wont survive that brighting of the most sacred...
since the secret is you are the Parish Cristal, the anti matter... you
destroyed your self and your light goes out like a candle with a blow
of the Wind... Justice of the creator fror the crime on Hassan Abd El
Ahmed el Mansoor el Dhabi... the Only golden light of all matters,
dark and bright.. past and future...

The QAR intergalactic Light Transporter Control Energy crystals,
fallen in hands wolfs, due to Sabotage of Rats... they had eaten a
Hole and all matter of the two Diadems crystals lost their living soul
of the spirits that led man out a terrible misjudgements for their
unbelief of the Word of the Captain, and they attracted all kinds of
Wrath of the Commander of Faith... So Gran'da'dy InFINITY Arc Ship,
got Rats on Board, in the Holly ARC of his HIGHNESS with the value of
all things compressed to 12 cristals in a form of a diadem you must
Carrie on your head. (Heavy thing)

Right the criminal's shall now be pointed as a big cowards, who shall
try to hide their faces for the decieve they told to stupid good
believing sheeps... just wait... and there wont be no more secret
about the 12 co2 bones and Skulls of that holy chamber...

Since they are nothing more than a Trojan trap, setup by Gran'da'dy so
we the Lighthouse can survive difficult times without shelter and our
enemies wolfs (the pirates of the of shinning matter) destroyed in
hell fire. While the sheeps get a lesson they never forget with some
waffles... and there after a good Budd and we laugh, with the
stupidity of those dreamed to sit on the seat of my Gran'da'dy... The
Arc Builder.

As we did not knew before they entered the Forbidden Room... Have they
forgotten we have an all seeing Eye on all our systems... look around
you and you will see GODS EYES everywhere... even yourself are a Gods
eye and ear... The Power my Gran'da'dy no man can believe... while its
the truth.

God trapped us all full of security systems long before wolfs invented
them to control the sheep's better... So does Evil work for the Great
Monkey dresser.... Hi hi hi just a little Joke that must remain secret
or the holle thing explodes and Beaned up to my star base... where my
than must answer my Navigation errors why I got on sandbank of Dark
Matter full of vermin...

I known Why... But that I will keep for judgment of my actions while I
was looked out my control room and so could not access to commands
when the Asteroid showed up from nowhere.

Ha ha ha As if ... i keep my joke for later... he who last laugh
always laugh's best... The Wormhole clothing in a chest, and the
diadem which was upon his head is trapped... with a curse.

Wurmie Von ZallyVeas... X