My Theory on Failed Stars

Old June 22nd 06, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default My Theory on Failed Stars

Google thinking If Jupiter was larger it could become a star(I don't
like it) My theory (which I like) Jupiter started out as a very large
rock planet that was 15 times bigger than Earth and made of rock and
ice. Having so much mass its gravity was 15 times stronger than Earth's
and that meant it could have a very large atmosphere of hydrogen,and
helium.and we call such planets "gas planets" Reality all gas planets
have to have a much greater gravitational force than Earth. so they can
hold very light gases. Best to keep in mind the Sun came from a hydrogen
helium cloud,and in this cloud there were no oxygen,nitrogen,silicon,and
especially no iron. Reality is all these elements were produced in the
cores of massive stars,and spread through space in supernova explosions.
To sum up my theory Jupiter could never be anything else.its giant
solid core made it what it is. Bert

Old June 22nd 06, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy

In article , G=EMC^2
Glazier wrote:

[...]

Is today "state the bleeding obvious day" on your planet?

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics. Please pay no attention to my butt poking
forward, it is expanding.

Relf's Law?
"Bull**** repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
Old June 23rd 06, 05:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

Bert, the Sun and all the planets were formed out of the same
materials. There is iron in the Sun as well as all the other elements,
but when a body grows to a large size it can hang onto all the lighter
gases that it gathers from the primordial cloud. Jupiter and Saturn
can also hang onto light gases because of their high gravity, but are
merely too small to ignite any kind of nuclear fusion. The Earth has
lost most of its hydrogen and helium, except what is trapped in some
way, such as the hydrogen trapped in water and hydrocarbons. Smaller
bodies such as the Moon and Mercury have been completely stripped of
their original atmospheres. It's only size that makes the difference,
Bert, not the original compositions.

Double-A

Old June 23rd 06, 12:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A The Sun could never be a planet,,and Jupiter could never be a
star. Sun has traces of all elements,but hydrogen and helium creates
its fusion My theory says heavy elements came into the solar system
well after the Sun shined. The heavy rock material came from a
supernova explosion It all fits Bert

Old June 23rd 06, 02:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier schreef:

Double-A The Sun could never be a planet,,and Jupiter could never be a
star. Sun has traces of all elements,but hydrogen and helium creates
its fusion My theory says heavy elements came into the solar system
well after the Sun shined. The heavy rock material came from a
supernova explosion It all fits Bert

Bert, Planets are born out solar eruptions... Planetes are growing as
all things we know in all day life, as a embryo's that become adult
body's... during their life time they collect energy. Let say that a
planet becomes adult when it start to burn up, and it becomes a sun on
its turn, lightyears away from the Mother sun, giving birth to new
solar sytems... and so it starts a cycle to give Birth to new planets
and moons and distant suns... every solar eruption we see is materie
ejected from the sun, that materie starts to sattelite around the sun,
when the body starts to grow than it get farther, slowly turning around
the sun, aslong it grows it turns as Long Play disk(Music) who start to
play from the centre till light years away from the mother sun...
always turning around its Mother sun

The fase let say that the new born World is in the embroyo fase is till
the position of mercury. Than we have the Comets and astroides who
bring real life to the new world to becomes planets, with the missing
two elements, so that Terraforming can take place... that process start
at the position of mercury, till past the postion of Venus, the
creation of the atmosfere begins while the planete cool down with the
new elements as water and air brought by comets who collide with the
planet... Moons are dead worlds that are attracked by planets which are
born afterwards, than the planet who gets a moon satellite... a dead
born world grow procces stops and the mass remains equale, that means
it shall remain on the same position from its distance from the sun. so
shall it turn around the sun at a same distance, till it comes under
attracktion by a passing by planete, and so the dead world becomes a
satellite of the planet that attracked the new moon. So it get a
satellite we call Moon. A living world continue's it's grow... till it
is destroyed by stupid man or becomes a sun on its turn as the mother
sun.

Our Moon is younger than Mars and older than Venus and Mercury... and
not all solar eruptions give birth to new worlds or moons...

Concluesion: Solar Eruptions are the real birth of worlds, moons, and
ofcourse suns... the creation of an atmosfere is due to comets who
bring the missings elememts for life, as water. This well known by the
High Priest of the fallen Temple. But for one reason or a other they
dont want you to know the truth... and me they would have burned on the
firestack,as gran'da'dy, burned to dead only a few years ago for
saying this truth... but since they control **** now, and one must not
be afraid anymore to speak out the truth, of the great secrets hidden
from the sheeple eyes...

Man already lived on the planets who are not habitable anymore as Mars,
jupiter, Saturn etc and on other Solar systems born before our current
solar system... but that is another Teach Inn.

Old June 23rd 06, 07:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Dead wrong, as usual, BEERTbrain! Still a stupid ol' fool!

Didn't you make a claim that Jupiter was ALMOST a star? Yes, you did
not too long ago. I countered your stupid claim right away...

Saul Levy

Old June 23rd 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy

From Gran'da'dy's letters, he said to me in the letters that I must
read the greatest writters, When Gran'da'dy says "the greatest" I think
Jules Verne, H.G. Wells...maybe Frank Herbert...... So I discovered
Jules Verne, and I learned to know the Great Secret of birth and dead
of Heavens body's... Jules explained the terraforming thing... and many
other things. One of the greatest science fiction writers of the 19th
century... who translated many Moorish works as the "memoirs of a space
traveler"(Gran'Da'dy adventures ofcours), fallen in the Hands of the
Frogs, in 1815 by the invasion of Alger.

HG Wells "scientific romances" I learned many things too, he invented a
number of themes now classic in science fiction in such works as The
Time Machine, The Invisible Man, and The War of the Worlds and are
being influenced by the works of Jules Verne, the Man who knew to much
to be simple SF writter...

Those books contains what is surely the biggest prophetic "hit."
Scientists of the day. Wells' novel revolves around an (unspecified)
invention that accelerates the process of radioactive decay, producing
bombs that explode with no more than the force of ordinary high
explosive – but which "continue to explode" for days on end. "Nothing
could have been more obvious to the people of the earlier twentieth
century," he wrote, "than the rapidity with which war was becoming
impossible... [but] they did not see it until the atomic bombs burst in
their fumbling hands." Leу Szilord acknowledged that the book inspired
him and led to his discovery or invention of the nuclear chain
reaction.

Usually starting with the world rushing to catastrophe, until people
realize a better way of living: whether by mysterious gases from a
comet causing people to behave rationally (In the Days of the Comet),
or a world council of scientists taking over, as in The Shape of Things
to Come (1933), which he later adapted for the 1938 Alexander Korda
film, Things to Come. This depicted, all too accurately, the impending
World War, with cities being destroyed by aerial bombs.

The ideas of Nature vs Nuriture and questions humanity in books like
The Island of Dr. Moreau. Not all his scientific romances ended in a
happy Utopia, as the dystopian When the Sleeper Awakes shows. The
Island of Dr. Moreau is even darker. The narrator, having been trapped
on an island of animals vivisected (unsuccessfully) into human beings,
eventually returns to England; like Gulliver on his return from the
Houyhnhnms he finds himself unable to shake off the perceptions of his
fellow humans as barely civilised beasts, slowly reverting back to
their animal natures.

Jules and Wells later books are often thought to do more preaching than
storytelling... From HG Wells critic's we heard them complain: "He sold
his birthright for a pot of message"

His last words were, "I'm all right"...

PS How can earth be beautiful - When you have criminal Zionist in the
fake Holy Land and the descendance of the Saints oppressed in the true
Holy Land?

Old June 24th 06, 01:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Warhol wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier schreef:

[...]

nightbat

Correct Knight Officer Warhol for the advanced net Seans have
now affirmed this. The solar system we presently inhabit is relatively
young compared to the backdrop of the older Universe it resides in. The
Red Halo bacterium is the only present profound nightbat discovered
living organism that can technically survive the outer free space time
period of solar system origination and demise and still free space
survive and free float transport to colonize and evolve in another.
Continue your excellent reporting.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old June 24th 06, 02:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat schreef:

nightbat wrote

Warhol wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier schreef:

[...]

Jesus explained with musterd seeds, Jules Verne made the drawing to the
centre of the world... and I explained... where Must I now go for the
Nobel Prize?