Neutron Star at Jupiter Core

Old January 11th 19, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Neutron Star at Jupiter Core

This is reality as it has the greatest magnetic field in the solar system.When more proof is found I'm Sweden bound.Bert
Old January 11th 19, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 12:16:34 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
This is reality as it has the greatest magnetic field in the solar system.When more proof is found I'm Sweden bound.Bert

Bert, Google is your friend, and it found this for me...

http://hosting.astro.cornell.edu/aca...utron_star.htm

"A neutron star has a mass of about 1.4 times the mass of the sun, but is not much bigger than a small city, about 15 km in radius."

If Jupiter had a mass 1.4 times bigger than the Sun, well, Jupiter would then be the center of the solar system.

Cancel your ticket to Sweden, you won't find more proof and they won't be calling you...
Old January 12th 19, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 12:55:05 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 12:16:34 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
This is reality as it has the greatest magnetic field in the solar system.When more proof is found I'm Sweden bound.Bert

Bert, Google is your friend, and it found this for me...

http://hosting.astro.cornell.edu/aca...utron_star.htm

"A neutron star has a mass of about 1.4 times the mass of the sun, but is not much bigger than a small city, about 15 km in radius."
If Jupiter had a mass 1.4 times bigger than the Sun, well, Jupiter would then be the center of the solar system.

Cancel your ticket to Sweden, you won't find more proof and they won't be calling you...

My neutron star inside Jupiter's core has a mass of 74% of the Sun.When this becomes reality Sweden here I come. I also predict as a Medium size star the Sun is on the heavy side. If you tell me my thinking is not in your books good.That is the reason Nobels should be given to far out thinkers.Bert
Old January 12th 19, 02:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 3:38:37 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

My neutron star inside Jupiter's core has a mass of 74% of the Sun.

Here's the problem, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton...al_gravitation

You see, the universal law of gravitation gives us the mass of Jupiter as compared to the mass of the Sun... and it is not 74%, not even close... we know the mass of Jupiter to a very fine accuracy... here is how it's done...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...tists-measure/

Having a great imagination is fun, Bert, but it is not science...
Old January 12th 19, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton...al_gravitation I can see Jupiter and Earth changing places,Jupiter 92 million miles from sun.Good science tells me why.Bert

Old January 12th 19, 05:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 6:26:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 5:56:12 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 3:38:37 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

My neutron star inside Jupiter's core has a mass of 74% of the Sun.

Here's the problem, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton...al_gravitation I can see Jupiter and Earth changing places,Jupiter 92 million miles from sun.Good science tells me why.Bert

You see, the universal law of gravitation gives us the mass of Jupiter as compared to the mass of the Sun... and it is not 74%, not even close... we know the mass of Jupiter to a very fine accuracy... here is how it's done...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...tists-measure/

Having a great imagination is fun, Bert, but it is not science...

You are just delusional, Bert, sorry...