Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old December 16th 09, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  You'd win a lot more battles were you part of something bigger.

You ( Bert ) are "too small to win".
You'd win a lot more battles were you part of something bigger.
Old December 17th 09, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Finally got around to buying that tray of chicken to share with Kim.
Bought it cold so my food stamp card would cover it, then got the nice
people in the Safeway deli to heat it up for me. Took it out to
Kim's sidewalk umbrella covered table. The fried chicken was good,
nice and tender! The quality here is not consistent, but this time it
was great! Kim seemed to enjoy it, and apparently she had not yet
eaten much today. We had just finished eating when the rain started
coming down hard enough to splash water up on me. Where Kim sits is a
little dryer and under the awning of the store.

She told me to save a couple pieces for later when we can eat them
with rice and kimchee! I can hardly wait!

Double-A

Old December 17th 09, 01:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
HVAC As always you side track the information of my posts. Why would I
or anyone pay a fraudulent bill. You just babble on,but do not read my
posts sad but true Get with it Bert

Hey! I'm only trying to help.

Old December 17th 09, 01:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"Double-A" wrote in message
Finally got around to buying that tray of chicken to share with Kim.
Bought it cold so my food stamp card would cover it, then got the nice
people in the Safeway deli to heat it up for me. Took it out to
Kim's sidewalk umbrella covered table. The fried chicken was good,
nice and tender! The quality here is not consistent, but this time it
was great! Kim seemed to enjoy it, and apparently she had not yet
eaten much today. We had just finished eating when the rain started
coming down hard enough to splash water up on me. Where Kim sits is a
little dryer and under the awning of the store.

She told me to save a couple pieces for later when we can eat them
with rice and kimchee! I can hardly wait!

What say, AA...... You hitting that or what?

Old December 17th 09, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  You'd win a lot more battles wereyou part of something big...

jeff Yes I am small just the power of 1. People that go against
America becoming fascist get no food stamps. Another family got court
papers to get out of their home. Owner tried to fight this
foreclosure,and was given a stay after the holidays. His Christmas
lights were still burning. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansel will have his
deputies carry out the foreclosure . Its time people start using their
guns,or take their Tang Bert

Old December 17th 09, 02:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A They must make a sleeping bag for TWO It would be called a
"huddle bag" every girl likes a little huddling(foreplay) Go fof
it,but never tell. Bert

Old December 17th 09, 02:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HVAC Poor lady shows her water bill for the month on TV and it was
$470 She was in the hospital during that time. Severn Trent water said
pay or no house water. The amount of water used was 40,000 gallons. She
will pay it I got charged for 32,000 gallons and paid that. So you see
HVAC when the Mafia owns the utilities you pay or die. If that lady
squawks to much she will get no food stamps. USA is fascist and in a
fascist country they have people by the balls Bert

Old December 17th 09, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Very cloudy at 8am low of 66F and a high of 77F at 3pm Rained but not
on my roof. tomorrow my barrels will be full as storm crosses the gulf
and covers most of Florida. Republican"s can't wait to get their sticky
fingers on Sunrail bucks so they are taking it right out of the Florida
treasury as I type. its gives them millions for Christmas. They talk
that home taxes can help pay for this badly needed fast train(when it
goes past 2.6 B). It now will make 8 stops on its fast 61 mile run.
Here is a kicker. Not one train system in Florida is in the green, Are
there any in the USA that can show a buck? Hillory is in Norway at a
clean air conference. She should stay home and sit under Progress Energy
smoke stakes. U of Mass has Progress Energy coal burning the worse
polluter on the planet. Maybe Hillary went to Norway for a breath of
fresh air. How can you have clean air with all this bull ****?? go
figure Bert

Old December 17th 09, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
HVAC Poor lady shows her water bill for the month on TV and it was
$470 She was in the hospital during that time. Severn Trent water said
pay or no house water. The amount of water used was 40,000 gallons. She
will pay it I got charged for 32,000 gallons and paid that. So you see
HVAC when the Mafia owns the utilities you pay or die. If that lady
squawks to much she will get no food stamps. USA is fascist and in a
fascist country they have people by the balls Bert

I really just don't believe you Bert.

Old December 17th 09, 04:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Double A They must make a sleeping bag for TWO It would be called a
"huddle bag" every girl likes a little huddling(foreplay) Go fof
it,but never tell. Bert

Can you imagine the stink that comes from
a homeless girl's pussy?

And YOU want AA to lick that ****?