Noctilucent cloud NOW!

Old July 7th 06, 11:27 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
John[_5_]

Default Noctilucent cloud NOW!

There is low widespread NLC visible from here in NE England if you are
interested.
--
John
Old July 7th 06, 11:55 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Peter Sheppard

There is low widespread NLC visible from here in NE England if you are
interested.

Total cloud cover in South Wales :-(

Old July 8th 06, 11:36 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
a l l y

"Peter Sheppard" wrote in message
There is low widespread NLC visible from here in NE England if you are
interested.

Total cloud cover in South Wales :-(

There was a little hole in our Cumbrian cloud cover, just enough to
tantalise me with some very obvious NLC peeping through... I think I'd
rather not have known...

ally

fine Noctilucent Cloud [NLC] display June 21.. nytecam UK Astronomy 2 June 23rd 06 11:16 AM
Noctilucent cloud david UK Astronomy 3 July 9th 05 09:35 AM
UFO Activities from Biblical Times (Long Text) Kazmer Ujvarosy UK Astronomy 3 December 25th 03 10:41 PM
UFO Activities from Biblical Times (LONG TEXT) Kazmer Ujvarosy SETI 2 December 25th 03 07:33 PM