Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old October 28th 16, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 7:12:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Big corner store out of business in the Anaheim plaza.All have to compete with Walmart. End of story TreBert

Walmart will have to pay the piper as soon as we pass measure 97, the gross receipts minimum tax! Power to the people!

I hear this morning that the FBI has reopened the email investigation on Hillary. The have found new evidence!

A lovely day here in Gresham. Sunny with a few clouds. Easterly breeze and 59F as of 1:30 PM PDT.

Kim met me at the MAX station yesterday and gave me some Korean food she bought for me.

Doesn't look like there is going to be any traditional October crash or massacre in the stock market this year, only a slump. Question remaining is will there be a Santa Claus rally?

Double-A

Old October 28th 16, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

How long can interse be this low? How long will USA have any credit when its 25 trillion in the red? It gets worse each day.Mexifornia is stewing in its own juice.The hand writing is on the wall. Its close to TANG time.Trebert
Old October 29th 16, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 3:05:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

How long can interse be this low? How long will USA have any credit when its 25 trillion in the red? It gets worse each day.Mexifornia is stewing in its own juice.The hand writing is on the wall. Its close to TANG time.Trebert

It was only about a 100 years ago that Californians rioted when the Secretary of the Treasury paid a visit to encourage the use of paper money instead of gold coins! Of course in the long run, the rioters will be proved right! Gold will still be valuable long after the paper money has been used up as scratchy toilet paper! Gold coins are again becoming very popular as an investment. Trouble is the price of precious metals fluctuates so much in the short term.

Found out that restaurateur Kim knows in Hawaii is bigger than I thought! He now owns 20 restaurants and a bakery! He used to play for Alabama as a kicker for the legendary coach Bear Bryant himself! So far Kim hasn't been able to get past his corporate secretary. His name, Peter Kim, is a help. He could be her relative!

Partly cloudy and 54F here in Gresham as of 12:30 PM PDT. Keeping dry so far.

Last day for the Farmers' Market here in Gresham. Stocked up on cucumbers, butternut squash, kohlrabi, and collard greens.

Double-A

Old October 29th 16, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 11:43:21 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Make a soup kitchen.I love soup in a Boston cold windy day.Beef stew will do. Good name Mothers Soup House. Its fast and could make an easy stop. Cool 79 and sunny. TreBert
Old October 30th 16, 06:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 1:37:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Something like that will probably catch on again someday. There is some kind of a lentil soup place over by Tanasbourne.

Raining today here in Gresham. 52F as of 11:15 AM PDT. Still some gusty wind out of the east.

My ex-wife called me this morning. Invited me to a lunch on my upcoming birthday. I have very mixed feelings about her.

Double-A

Old October 30th 16, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 11:19:31 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Cool cloudy and almost had to use van wipers as it kind of rained.Long sleeve shirt.WOW Doing my thing at the schools.Planting signs where they will do most good. PEOPLE SAYING THEY WANT ME TO WIN. I have the same chance as Trump. TreBert
Old October 31st 16, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Cool sunny and dry. I feel lazy,and will just shoot pool in Anaheim. I just about gave up running.I can't win so why kill myself . TreBert
Old October 31st 16, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 4:42:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Trump has a damned good chance, considering all that's coming out about Hillary! I'm still going to vote for Gary Johnson though.

The morning rain has stopped here and it has become very calm. Still overcast, though. Currently 54F here in Gresham as on 1:30 PM PDT.

It is Halloween at last!

Double-A

Old October 31st 16, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 1:07:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Cool sunny and dry. I feel lazy,and will just shoot pool in Anaheim. I just about gave up running.I can't win so why kill myself . TreBert

You never know. Stranger things have happened. Hope to see you at the Gary Johnson victory party!

Double-A

Old November 1st 16, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sun is shining, and it is 60F now as of 2:00 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind is out of the SW at 13 mph. Getting a brief break from the rain, but October was the 2nd wettest month on record here with nearly 8 inches or rain!

I mailed my ballot today for the election. Voted for Gary Jonson for President, and against our Governor Kate Brown. Gary will be here in Portland Thursday for a rally at the Benson Hotel in downtown Portland. But his timing is not good since Thursday is the deadline for mailing in your ballot, and 20% of the ballots have already been mailed, though ballots can be dropped off at library ballot boxes until 8 PM on the 8th. I voted for the corporate gross receipts minimum tax.

You have to sign the envelope that you mail your ballot in, and they compare your signature to one they have on file.

Waiting for the bus today, a couple of double decker cattle trucks drove by and stopped at the light. When one was stopped right in front of me, one cow decided to take a pee out of a top side window! Fortunately no car pulled along side just then with their window open!

Well, Halloween passed by with a whimper. No Trick-or-Treaters came to my door, even though I had candy to give out. I saw some pass on the street outside, but none of them want to come into our old spooky apartments!

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM